View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive only ever done it on benzos. They should call etizolam "kleptomazolam" because never in my life have I shoplifted or even considered it but on etizolam i stole a box of nicotine gum (and i dont even smoke or need nicotine).
Even benzos like etiz don't do it to me though. Perhaps my fear of the law and retribution is too strong? I dunno, it really is a common side effect, but I also don't seem to get much of any side-effects from benzos. It's like they're everything my mind and body have been missing all these years.

Ate some more of that cannabis extract yesterday. I’m slowly building a tolerance, but keeping my cannabis use to only once a week, or less, really makes these edible journeys so much more enjoyable.

I get so little from smoking it everyday. I’d even go as far as noting that it even, eventually, makes my depressive states worse. But occasional use of higher dose edibles really seem to shine light on a different path.

Yes there are times of heightened anxiety but I get that with smoking too lol... i find if I can occupy myself with something meaningful (whatever that may be at the time - books, puzzles, engaging with kids, cooking hobbies etc) my anxiety readily dissolves.

Yesterday was a good day. Today will be too. (No more edibles though lol)

I will likely eat some acid analogue this week. I’m leaning towards 1cP but we shall see.

Happy Psyunday

Holy shit, it was every bit of intense as promised. And incredibly mind blowing. I went into it fully assuming the possibility of a harsh experience, but it was actually never really scary or uncomfortably challenging.

I was surprised to find that, despite all the talk of shitty bodyload, I felt a pleasnt body high for most of the peak. It was almost erotic in a way, and my headspace was majorly orbiting around the concept of desire, as a result of that.

I can see how this one could be described as "dark" though. I felt like I had taken the forbidden fruit of knowledge or something. My mind also went on some dark trails at moments, but I just accepted it as the darkness inside and went with the flow. Not that there was much option, effects are completely overpowering.

It was an amazing experience, DPT really is a mindblowing psychedelic.

I’ve got some dpt that I ran up to >100mg orally, with dxm as a launch pad but it never amounted to much more than the dxm and weed.

I’ve been meaning to revisit it in another Roa as I didn’t grab much.

I can’t recall if mine is HCl or Fumarate. How was insufflating it @Img_9999 ? I’ve heard it’s rather painful (some even say more so than 2cX).

Fumurate should be quite unpleasant but it'd really surprise me if it's worse than 2C-x, people used to complain quite a bit about it in the old threads I read, but they were still taking it so...... you could just test a small amount and you would be able to tell easily, fumarate tryptamines are no pleasure to snort, but apparently smoking it is also very good and the HCl is harder to smoke so.... HCl is just fine to snort, hardly a hurdle and shouldn't be a dissuasion when considering the whole thing imo

The old reports of terrible experiences snorting are from when DPT was only really available as a freebase. Though, I was going to ask, Img, how was snorting it? And do you have fumarate or HCl?

The old reports of terrible experiences snorting are from when DPT was only really available as a freebase. Though, I was going to ask, Img, how was snorting it? And do you have fumarate or HCl?
Ah yeah hahah you’ve told me this before

How was insufflating it @Img_9999 ? I’ve heard it’s rather painful (some even say more so than 2cX).

Though, I was going to ask, Img, how was snorting it? And do you have fumarate or

I was surprised to find that it didn't hurt at all to snort. This is coming from someone who hates snorting stuff. I mean it was uncomfortable but not really "a burn". During the second half of the come up I could taste four or five sudden waves of horrible tryptamine flavor dripping at the back of my throat, which would make me shake with nausea lol. But once the peak settled at around 30 minutes I wasnt thinking about my nose anymore. And I think that in a (maybe masochistic?) way, the weird come up gives a whole ritualistic vibe to the trip that makes it even more intense. Its over soon enough to not bother me much.

I think the only uncomfortable part was that it REALLY clogged my nose. For a good six hours after snorting I was still feeling my nose annoyingly stuffed. I guess if you have a nasal spray it can be nicer.

I have the HCl, by the way.

Last edited:
I've been vaporizing dmt for hours now, but I was thinking that what is bad DMT trip like? anyone got bad trip on dmt?
it can be scary, but have you experienced really sinister breakthroughs?

can be hyperslapped by the dmt that is hellish beyond any measure. But that is very rare.

I've been vaporizing dmt for hours now, but I was thinking that what is bad DMT trip like? anyone got bad trip on dmt?
it can be scary, but have you experienced really sinister breakthroughs?
I have a friend who claimed to have experienced and "eternity in hell" and thought that had to kill himself to make it stop. Sounds like a pretty bad DMT trip tbh.

My ex wife smoked 50mg of DMT, when she thought it was going to 10mg (we were all smoking it and my friend forgot and loaded up a full dose). She started shouting NO! NO! NO!!!! and we couldn't calm her down, even though we were at a camping area where even alcohol was a crime (and we were drinking). I was on my 50mg hit at the time, coming out of it. I went over to her to hold her hand and I kept saying don't worry, I'm here. Finally she opened her eyes, saw me, and I will never forget the look of sheer distrust and scorn she gave me. She was convinced that I had done it to her, that was all I could get out of her. Then she went off by herself. An hour or so later, I asked her about it and she gave me her "you better fucking listen to me or else" look and said "we will NEVER speak of this again. It DID NOT HAPPEN. Got it?"

I'll never know what went down but it clearly disturbed her. In fact she started to get really weird after that (like a long, slow, half a year long psychotic break) and I always wonder if that experience contributed to it. :\ But yeah she never talked about it at all.

some people just cant handle the truth that they are a shitty person and when the universe slaps them side way and shows them they still want to blame everything else other themselves leading to most bad trips. A eternity in their own self made hell which is their life on loop forever the trip either ends by anti psychotics or the person accepting they are a terrible person and now is willing to change and give up their old habits and thoughts usually. Thats how i got out of my bad trip anyway once i completely accepted i deserved this and done it to myself a light shone through and saved me and completely changed my outlooks and bullshit beliefs i held onto.

some people just cant handle the truth that they are a shitty person and when the universe slaps them side way and shows them they still want to blame everything else other themselves leading to most bad trips. A eternity in their own self made hell which is their life on loop forever the trip either ends by anti psychotics or the person accepting they are a terrible person and now is willing to change and give up their old habits and thoughts usually. Thats how i got out of my bad trip anyway once i completely accepted i deserved this and done it to myself a light shone through and saved me and completely changed my outlooks and bullshit beliefs i held onto.

Yeah that was always my impression, too. Her whole identity was wrapped up in convincing herself and everyone around her that she was a certain way, and totally denying her personality flaws, and projecting them onto others. I figured she was unable to hide from the truth during that trip which is why it was so disturbing for her. In fact it was just one part of a larger, years-long coming to terms with failing, and that she wasn't actually the person she thought she was.

Ayahuasca showed me hell for what felt like an eternity.
I was convinced I was dying and I saw endless realities where I saw the effect of my death on my family and friends.
Parts of it had a serious Dante's Inferno, 9 rings of hell vibe. Accepting my fate and letting go of my worldly attachments was the only thing that brought me out of it.
Luckily I was stuck in place vomiting and not really capable of interacting with my reality enough to do something drastic about the situation.
The feeling I had when it all faded was godly though.

Was going through my old stuff where i happened across my old notebooks from my college days and in it was my diary and started reading it and it contained all my writings within the months after my first acid trip on those 3 tabs. Every time i got high i would have like major psychotic flashbacks and non dualistic energy and would be doing like mental hand murdas for hours while writing down everything that was flashing before my brain remembering every aspect of the trip and integrating it. I was really far out there during that time. I was utterly convinced i had created the universe that time was a illusion that 15 trillion years had passed since my face exploded on LSD and also massive loops of rambling about what the fuck in the universe happened to me and what is a universe? Bought some deep memories to the surface i kind of remember those flashbacks and how intense they were and how i didn't have any one to relate to because only my plug did acid.

I remember rambling about the void how everything is a illusion the ego is a illusion that we are the universe experiencing itself and that if we tap into reality we can be any age we want to with our awarness like we could be 10 seconds old or 7.2 billion years old. I also believed i was simply a quantum flucantion of consciousness that was creating this entire thing we called a universe each moment in frames of time that existed in a singularity. For months i was convinced my daily life was a false waking dream and that i would soon wake up for real out of this infinite loop trip. I would do all sorts of weird things with my body trying to channel this energy of god crazy hand stands walking around in a circle for hours. Jesus looking back i did not fully realize the extent of how far i lost my mind and that i somehow got it back eventually as i let the energy and experince process through my mind over the years.

But the themes remained the same reaffirmations that everything was god was interconnected and that everything that will happen as already came to pass and we are moving through frames of time forever. I also believed that human kind had been wiped out by a burst of gamma rays in the future and that we all acutally dead and just reliving our memories forever. I think i need some hypnosis to try uncover alot of those memories of the trip because im sure there is so much that is just blacked out. But i truly think i lived a few trillion years.

Looking back at those notes i think part of myself advocates for insane doses for the first time like the 60s because people will never get that chance again but also how dangerous it was i think people should always start low.

Orange sunshine in 1969 at 300 ug would of been the most insane experinces for everybody back then but they had better settings and proper guides. Its all about having proper guides like they had in the brotherhood days. If i had a proper guide i would of been alot better off for tripping for the next years after that experince as i would of been able to process reality properly instead of going off the deep end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.