View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 day break from acid will acutally drop 300 ug tonight feeling a bit lost and get rid of any excess drugs i have around and have a sobriety stint for as long as possible. I have alot of respect for those who manage to keep soberity up i can't even fucking last two weeks without falling back into old patterns. Been trying to put down the overload of whiskey i can't drink just a little it usually just turns into a all week bender of getting shit faced drunk each night.

Damn that's too bad on the 3-FA, definitely makes me feel better about not receiving it though.

I think 225ug is a good first time dose with AL-LAD. That's what I took my first time and it got me to a +3 for an hour or so, and then a smooth plateau. That trip actually started off pretty rocky because my friend wanted to steal a phone charger on the comeup and ended up getting caught. Even though I hadn't done anything wrong, it was pretty scary having the visuals start when the cops were there and I was visibly shaking. Thankfully he ended up just getting a ticket since he was my ride, and then I ended up having a great trip after that, even though I felt like a bad friend for not dissuading him from making a decision like that in the first place.
Man hahah, I can imagine this. I'd hate the prospect of every possible outcome so much that I'd just give him the money and tell him to get me the fuck out of there

Something I've never, ever understood in life is petty theft, the 'five-finger-discount' as they say. It's a commonality for benzo naïve individuals along with drunk people to try and grab shit worth like $2 and run off... yet as someone who's been drunk hundreds of times and takes large doses of benzos fairly often I have never once stolen anything or even thought about doing so.

Am I missing the theft receptors in my brain or do other people just have wayyyy less self-control than me?

I guess the rush of stealing gets some people off but I think more often than not it's just people not having the money and wanting something.

Currently drinking Kava for the first time ever. :cool: I bought this thing called the Aluball, it's like a glorified protein shaker bottle, but I was able to brew up some Kave in like two minutes with it. I just went with one tablespoon to start, so hopefully that will be enough to get a feel for it.

Something I've never, ever understood in life is petty theft, the 'five-finger-discount' as they say. It's a commonality for benzo naïve individuals along with drunk people to try and grab shit worth like $2 and run off... yet as someone who's been drunk hundreds of times and takes large doses of benzos fairly often I have never once stolen anything or even thought about doing so.

Am I missing the theft receptors in my brain or do other people just have wayyyy less self-control than me?

I've never done it on benzos/alcohol (that I know of heh), but I used to do it a lot from grocery stores/big box art supplies stores when I was painting and couldn't afford paint. It's definitely a rush. I did it because I was hugely in debt due to opiate addiction and such. Mostly food items from the grocery store.

I did it because I was hugely in debt due to opiate addiction and such. Mostly food items from the grocery store.
See that makes some logical sense at least. Whereas:

but I think more often than not it's just people not having the money and wanting something.
I've noticed this isn't actually common (at least in my life experience); usually people I've known that steal stuff can afford to buy what they steal, they'd usually be middle-class people back in college. I was like wtf man... I've been to your dad's house, he's banking, why are you stealing hats from Walmart?

I guess it's the rush/a blackout for many, but I'm like... strangely obedient of the law unless I feel it breaks moral grounds (i.e. drug use) and sometimes I even wonder if I could have been in law enforcement had drugs never been criminalized.

this 210 ug hit extremely hard. Moscow psy scene is fucking crazy really blew my mind to another dimension like fuck that was really pushing it in the realms of crazy on LSD.

Jesus christ at one stage i was tripping so hard i was in 4 different places across time and space each location felt so fucking real more than real life i got scared about pushing it any further felt like my brain out turned inside out a trillion times through infinity.

On 210ug? Crazy, man, I've never been close to being as far out mentally on LSD, goes for any psychedelic tbh

On 210ug? Crazy, man, I've never been close to being as far out mentally on LSD, goes for any psychedelic tbh
Got to really find some heavy psychedelia music for years i went through many things but now the music i have for my acid trips is really next level stuff. Meditation on deep music to free the mind from the shackles of its own constructs allowing you to peel back layers upon layers of yourself while also tripping harder and harder. I pussied out at the moment where i was split into those different spaces and times it was truly mind fuck if i managed to let go i might of gotten ego death but i got spooked and hung on and freed myself out of that crazy acid trance i was in.

Seems like today is the day I finally try DPT. Whats a good first timer insufflated dose? Consider low tolerance (my last trip was DMT almost two months ago). Reports on dosage are all over the place.

Seems like today is the day I finally try DPT. Whats a good first timer insufflated dose? Consider low tolerance (my last trip was DMT almost two months ago). Reports on dosage are all over the place.
30mg was my impression, no idea how strong that actually is, I'd take it in bed or something, mind that it takes a long time to peak (40-60min).
Psychonautwiki says 50+mg is a common dose, I'd go off that unless you're not too confident right now

My 100mg experience was very strong, but it was just the experience you know, never did the thought come up that it was too intense, I imagine it to be similar with lower doses

Yeah, I guess its that kind of thing where you just go with the flow. I looked at tripsit and erowid and "common" doses were 50-100 mg so a really large margin haha.

Seems like 45-50 mg would be a good starting point. Btw, Im taking your suggestion to make DPT my next trip.

Good thinking ;) really fantastic drug

It'll probably be quite strong, but I think you need to cross a certain border for it to be fully immersive, 50mg could be around that point. Depends on what you want to do today :D
What I missed for sure was a partner to cuddle with while rolling around in ecstasy, just throwing it out there

What I missed for sure was a partner to cuddle with while rolling around in ecstasy

Hah, from what Ive read, I was expecting an uncomfortable and difficult but rewarding trip. But Im down for rolling around in ecstasy haha.

Hah, from what Ive read, I was expecting an uncomfortable and difficult but rewarding trip. But Im down for rolling around in ecstasy haha.
Yeah I don't want to misrepresent it, but in the B&Ds there was also a lot of praise for its more '''recreational''' potential.
It's obviously an extremely strong drug so it could be difficult, but purely psychedelic effects wise (crazy CEVs, OEVs, time dilation, tactile enhancement and sound distortion), it is simply an amazing drug and I'm fairly sure that most psychonauts would love it when they find a good dose level. Bodyload really isn't that bad either, I thought of it as much more of a bodyhigh than load.

Yeh, I don’t want to go back to that. I don’t trust street drugs anymore. Just had another friend die this past weekend from something that was laced with fentanyl, and she wasn’t an opioid user so it was either cocaine or ketamine.

I'm sorry about your friend Delsyd. I had to be brought back with Narcan few days ago after my lips went blue and I'd stopped breathing. Thankfully I was getting high in dudes house that had a lit I woke up with him taking pulse after hitting me with the Narcan... screaming at me he called ambulance I pushed him off and ran. I kept falling out ever 40 mins or so rest of the night waking up different parts of my place it was sketchy as fuck. And I knew it was fent and shot multiple bags back to back it's like I have a fucking death wish. I need to stop now I'm trying to stay on Bupe again. I had to run I had vials of psychedelics on me and I'm not trying to catch a charge or something. This contamination of the street drug supply is evil man if I could get good pure Heroin I'd choose that everytime.

^Dude...

Thanks for sharing though, makes this never-ending sobriety over here seem sensible, heh.

I'm sorry about your friend Delsyd. I had to be brought back with Narcan few days ago after my lips went blue and I'd stopped breathing. Thankfully I was getting high in dudes house that had a lit I woke up with him taking pulse after hitting me with the Narcan... screaming at me he called ambulance I pushed him off and ran. I kept falling out ever 40 mins or so rest of the night waking up different parts of my place it was sketchy as fuck. And I knew it was fent and shot multiple bags back to back it's like I have a fucking death wish. I need to stop now I'm trying to stay on Bupe again. I had to run I had vials of psychedelics on me and I'm not trying to catch a charge or something. This contamination of the street drug supply is evil man if I could get good pure Heroin I'd choose that everytime.

Man, please be careful ... I feel like you are constantly playing with fire. I won't elaborate because I hate to sound condescending, but please take care ...

Ive only ever done it on benzos. They should call etizolam "kleptomazolam" because never in my life have I shoplifted or even considered it but on etizolam i stole a box of nicotine gum (and i dont even smoke or need nicotine).

Status
Not open for further replies.