View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to read your report! I'm very curious about it myself, though I haven't gotten any yet.

been thinking about DOI and its powerful anti-inflammatory effect people should be researching it for treating IBS and things other psychedelics included its like most of there effects have been overlooked on how they can repair the body. LSD needs some research on healing the physical body because ever time i take it it heals my wounds within 12 hours its insane my skin and hair look better. I swear psychedelics make you age less fast aswell due to the anti-inflammatory actions from the 5ht2a.

I always feel cleansed after taking a huge shit on acid it really leaves my entire bowel system feeling way better for over a week like it cleans out all the toxic processed food consumed. I injured my ribs near end of November was in pain for a while after each LSD trip i took though it really did wonders i felt way less pain and felt i was repairing way faster to now the point where its only just noticeable.

Im gonna take 3mgs of DOC tomorrow morning when i wake up, i just crave that stuff so badly its one of the best drugs in the universe for damn sure. Im just gonna wake up at like 8am and dose the stuff and i should be able to get some shut eye i would think. I have get up for work at 7am the next day but i will be getting off at 4pm. I can make this happen. Really intrigued by 4-HO-PiPT also @Pfafffed maybe i will scoop up a gram of it soon and start trials, please get back to us with your thoughts on the drug. Love me some 4-subs maybe i will mix some 4-AcO-DMT with the DOC tommorow thats a really good combo. I have some shit to take care of in the afternoon and meet this guy for Bupe strips which is fine on just the Phenethlamine but i will wait to take the 30mgs of 4-AcO-DMT until after i get back home...

Its been ages since I dabbled with DOC. I should get some more.
And I am also just gonna echo that I am interested in hearing about 4-AcO-PiPT. I read the couple reports out there and it sounds promising and tryptaminey

I'd really wanna try DOYN, DOEF and DOET someday also the first one I'm trying to dig up information on right now I'm not sure if it's ever been made before. Considering that 2C-YN is a unicorn the DOx counterpart will be truly mythical. Just really love this series so much I'm gonna be trialing DOiP and DOF in the near future which is exciting and I will be throwing up some reports on those for sure as well as one for DOPr which I will be taking 7mgs of at somepoint in the next month when I have two days in row off. Life is so good right now I'm so grateful to get to experiment with such novel compounds I really gotta try and get some sleep I have big day ahead of me tommorow.

~Cosmic Charlie

Last edited:
Well ive officially given up on sleep tonight and just dosed 3mgs of DOC at 5am. That being said this should pretty much guarantee sleep later on this evening and all my errands have to be taken care of this mor ing and afternoon so i should feel amazong riding the peak. Its pretty steong stimulant at this level so i shouldn't feel tired at all until after dinner time probably. Drank way too much Tea all night at work and im sure that played a factor i have to start just drinking water or juice after a certain point in time each day.

Deff took more than I thought it was I am so fucked up the comeup was little ruff I could barely hold conversation when my roomate left for work this feels closer to 4mgs and I made the solution 43mgs to 30mlsvodka and I just did 2.5mls.

If the math checks out, that should indeed be almost 4mg =D

Have a good trip good man, I would definitely eat though

I'm sure I was quite the spectacle as o was just walking to cash my paycheck. The dude is bringing me 4 Bupre strips as we speak so thankfully I wont have to worry about being sick for awhile, which is such a relief honestly I hate having to constantly worry about supply it seems I have run into steady stream of 8mg strips for the foreseeable future

I'm sure I was quite the spectacle as o was just walking to cash my paycheck. The dude is bringing me 4 Bupre strips as we speak so thankfully I wont have to worry about being sick for awhile, which is such a relief honestly I hate having to constantly worry about supply it seems I have run into steady stream of 8mg strips for the foreseeable future
Glad you got that sorted man, no one should be forced to CT <3

Yeah man it's one of my absolute favorite drug states. I wish I didn't have so much trouble sleeping, I miss the days when I used to take DOC on a Friday night and spend all day Saturday blissed out and having the best day. But anymore I can't sleep for like 2 days after taking DOC, without etizolam. And now that I can't use etizolam anymore except in the rarest of circumstances... meh

I feel you on the sleep part that is the downfall of the DOx but also the upside in ways i tend to use them in situations like now where i didn't sleep and still wanna have amazing day. Im actually negioating with this dude so i can possibly get a couple Xanax bars to take tonight which would be such a blessing i really hope it works out cuz i have to open tommorow morning etc...

Been doing a meditation focused on sending love to all parts of myself across time for a hour moving through painful things in the aspects of my being. As I did that I gained a new insight Into my inner psychological defenses I built up as a kid and teen. This then lead to me finally realizing certain aspects of my bad trips and why they contained so much satanic fractals. This mediation stopped me dosing 200 ug tonight and I gained way more insights than the last two trips.

Exploration of just endless realms well great fun just a simple meditation still leads to me furthering and deepening the lessons I learnt from my 1st ever trip which i guess always contained all the answers and questions i ever needed. Gives me more hope that I can put down the acid for a long period I have never even had a one year break ever since I started tripping.

So I ate 120mg thc using that tincture, again, yesterday.

I love edibles vs vaping/smoking. It feels like a much fuller, more wholesome, experience. It honestly feels almost psychedelic. I’m glowing this morning (read still high lol).

I’m not sure if I’d say that I worked through some issues but I definitely pondered them. I also continued to ingrain some positive habits (I’m trying to get off my ass more - I’ve been playing a lot of video games lately). We went for a walk with the family. I juggled. Hung out. Tried some puzzle (lol I lost interest pretty quick as my mind just wasn’t there). Helped with dinner/chores. Drank lots of water. And got lots of sleep (thanks to an early start).

The further I put drinking behind me the healthier I become. I can even see my self (actually) tripping sooner rather than later.

I agree, edibles are much nicer than smoking. I really love edible delta-8 THC. I ate about 75-100mg last night (eyeballed) after not having any for at least a week, and I got so high, I was definitely tripping. I have noticed delta-8 is far better orally than vaped, even moreso than regular THC. I have pretty consistently gotten a light psychedelic effect from it that way.

Been on a thc break for the past 2 weeks.

Should really start doing more oral thc will prob help me make my stash last longer. Distillate syringes are the most cost effective method of oral thc in my state since edibles, tintures, and capsules are kinda pricey here Used to be able to get some nice 1:1 delta 8 : delta 9 distillate at my med shop; dabbed real nicely especially when mixed with a tiny bit of wax or shatter.

had a bit 2cp earlier tonight should prob lay down the sun will be up soon

Im pretty bummed, I had a package with MXiPR , 3-Methyl-PCP and 5-MAPB coming my way, but it's already been over three months, and I haven't even receive a love letter or anything. Tracking has been stuck at "arrived at country of destination" for more than two month. I assume I won't get it but it pisses me off. I guess its related to the pandemic in some way, so I'm not sure I wanna try to re-order.

Status
Not open for further replies.