Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aah the classic.
I tell myself "don't, just don't mf" beforehand, I can get mad cringe.

Did the acetone wash help? I had some NEP that hurt like a bitch to snort, with heavy sneezing guaranteed and mediocre effects. Then some off white stuff, that tasted like it had been in your grandmothers attic for 10 years, but the effects were better. I like to think that both batches were pretty mediocre though, everyone's always going on about the best NEP batches....

I'm glad I sent it, it was just funny how gushing it was the next day. 😁

But I love the guy and I needed to let him know I care, especially since the other bandmates are salty about him because he posted on social media about how we enabled him, which is bullshit and passes blame off himself. But it's his journey and he's young so I'm not mad about it. He needs to feel love and support and I wanted to make sure he felt it from me.

The acetone wash made all the difference. It's still not as good as the good batch I had, but it doesn't hurt to snort anymore and produces good effects that are worthwhile. The acetone ended up with a yellowish tinge, and the NEP went from sticky/clumpy and off-white to pure white and dry

Last edited:
I haven't had DMT myself yet actually. I started using RC psychedelics in 2003 and like testing new substances personally a whole lot so have had quite a few unique psychedelic drugs. A 10 strip of 25b-NBOH blotter is a fraction of the cost of a 10 strip of LSD blotter and also a fraction of the cost of a gram of DMT off the DN. I had 3 or 4 AMAZING experiences with 25i-NBOH so it definitely sounded worth trying for me. I wasn't even considering if other people might join me.when I ordered. If 25b-NBOH is anything like 25i-NBOH it couldn't be passed up at a euro a pop.
Good stuff is always more expensive. On local forums of my country there were discussions about nbomes and nbohs back when they were legal. Even back then people noticed heavy physical side-effects, reported anxiety cases. Experiences varied a lot between people. I know this sounds like a quote from Erowid, but it is my own observation. The most popular combo was i-nbome and b-nbome and hpbcd to improve the absorption IIRC.

I had my opportunity to try a lot of different nbomes and nbohs back then, but never went for it because the reports were too controversial. Now they are illegal and nobody cares enough to produce and sell them on the DN. Which means they lost the competition with better psychedelics. Free market, baby! Not like anybody cares to produce any of the 2C-x, DOx or novel lysergamides either. Which is saddening because I would love to hoard some more psychedelic experiences to show off with my friends!

21 days completed no acid. The integration I ha kept postponing and was I did expect upon cessation of frequent use, it took about a week of a kind of blur before the integration catch up began.

It’s keeping me busy mentally though.

Mega wasted on good weed all day plus 80 grams kava so I’m no straight head yet, just not currently tripping.

Last edited:
Good stuff is always more expensive. On local forums of my country there were discussions about nbomes and nbohs back when they were legal. Even back then people noticed heavy physical side-effects, reported anxiety cases. Experiences varied a lot between people. I know this sounds like a quote from Erowid, but it is my own observation. The most popular combo was i-nbome and b-nbome and hpbcd to improve the absorption IIRC.

I had my opportunity to try a lot of different nbomes and nbohs back then, but never went for it because the reports were too controversial. Now they are illegal and nobody cares enough to produce and sell them on the DN. Which means they lost the competition with better psychedelics. Free market, baby! Not like anybody cares to produce any of the 2C-x, DOx or novel lysergamides either. Which is saddening because I would love to hoard some more psychedelic experiences to show off with my friends!
Can you access Clearnet Lysergamides? Easy in Canada, Germany, Holland, even USA and UK still just.

I dunno where you shop but where i shop NBOH is a fraction of the cost per dose and IME a very respect deserving and worthwhile psychedelic. Don't knock it till youve tried it. One of my most intense psychedelic experiences yet was from 25i-NBOH. Never been disappointed by it yet.

Last edited:
Yo people. Confession time! I love this little thread here. I talk about a crack we seek, I analogised it to the way little bug clusters seek a comfy, deep retreat among our bushy cannabis plants and leaf undersides.

I swear though, 100%, they send out a homing signal. Next minute, whole race moves in lol, not just the 18 uncles and 65 couzins.

No hate or anger here though, ever is there? It shocked me a little when in my perception (and I didn’t take it personally because I grasped he was in an extreme spot mentally/physically) Charlie aggressed me in actual bully style threats anger and all, simply because he objected to me not having an Avatar.

It seemed he maybe wasn’t his well self, hope he’s okay now. I just ignored it.

But it’s a real peaceful place here, again it’s largely the intent, origin. @Xorkoth has to be one of the most unanimously liked and respected members and people here, I doubt many would disagree.

I say crazy stuff I fear may drive him nuts at times, but he’s always so fair, unbiased and cool and I have muchest respect for him- an ambassador, I am one too.

But you’re all cool here, (including the “new” guy, he seems okay too I guess (
@simstim 😉overdue welcome btw.)

Pretty stoned this sunny a.m.

Heat’s getting me up early, seeking intoxication. Very good herb. Head spinning a bit from kava too.

Anyway, see just these two lovely plants. The smaller, ahead one smells lovely.

The bigger a more Sativa phenotype. Given weather, this will be the best herb we’ve ever grown.

Last edited:
Can you access Clearnet Lysergamides? Easy in Canada, Germany, Holland, even USA and UK still just.
Nah.. One could just use untracked mail but I've considered the risks and it's just not worth it. Contraband is punished more harshy than simple posession.
Gotta travel to Europe to dip my toes in faux-acid.
*weed photos*
Mhhmm... the smell... Just imagine.

Nah.. One could just use untracked mail but I've considered the risks and it's just not worth it. Contraband is punished more harshy than simple posession.
Gotta travel to Europe to dip my toes in faux-acid.

Mhhmm... the smell... Just imagine.
That sucks. I’m in UK. Border Force intercepted two of my orders after Brexit, 100 150 ug micropellets, followed by 50 blotters.

I received a letter 4 weeks after the 2nd one. Zero legal threat or warning, no even don’t do it again.

Just a simple offer to contest the matter in court. I declined.

@AutoTripper don't worry about Charlie having been aggressive towards you that time, he was in the middle of a really serious full on manic episode which he actually went to the psych ward a couple of times for and which I pray he is still recovering from. Last I heard he is in treatment still which is awesome because I was really starting to think we were going to have a Shrine thread for him next time we heard any news.

@AutoTripper don't worry about Charlie having been aggressive towards you that time, he was in the middle of a really serious full on manic episode which he actually went to the psych ward a couple of times for and which I pray he is still recovering from. Last I heard he is in treatment still which is awesome because I was really starting to think we were going to have a Shrine thread for him next time we heard any news.
Thanks man, appreciate that. I was never worried, initially perplexed but fast recognised things didn’t feel anything personal.

We are just too mature for that I say. Mirror you man too, best hopes he’s doing better.

Now I never fly off my head, I always check myself thoroughly, take my time. I’ll change no sweat when I’m gifted an insight how to do so.

But likewise, I’m literally unbullyable. I stand ground with reason, not just anger unless it’s purely functional and constructive.

Very stoned. So I’ll stop, right there. Have nice….Tuesday? evening, Lol, ev’body.

If you don't know already

"SimStim is a technology that broadcasts or records someone's sensoriums, experiences and sensory input. Persons are fit with a broadcast rig, and their senses are broadcast live, so that other persons elsewhere can experience them; or they are recorded onto cassettes as memories, which then can be replayed on a simstim deck and be re-experienced."

I am a SimStim star because i know my senses and experiences are broadcast and recorded. Lol.

Looking good @AutoTripper

Weather has been rainy and overcast so far this summer here. I have two plants going as well (I promise to post pictures one day haha) They’re just starting to preflower now.

Still usually lots of growing season left but who knows what the weather will allow.

I was excited to use decent genetics this year. bought a strain that’s supposed to be mold and mildew resistant (idk how.. terpenes maybe?). But I was a little late starting them.

But I’ve been on training and defoliating. They look decent. Tbh it’s only my 3rd year growing... yay legalization lol

Are those airpots that you’re using @AutoTripper ?

Looking good @AutoTripper

Weather has been rainy and overcast so far this summer here. I have two plants going as well (I promise to post pictures one day haha) They’re just starting to preflower now.

Still usually lots of growing season left but who knows what the weather will allow.

I was excited to use decent genetics this year. bought a strain that’s supposed to be mold and mildew resistant (idk how.. terpenes maybe?). But I was a little late starting them.

But I’ve been on training and defoliating. They look decent. Tbh it’s only my 3rd year growing... yay legalization lol

Are those airpots that you’re using @AutoTripper ?
Yes mate. Airpots definitely make a difference, better soil oxygenation and larger root mass, recycling back in each time they reach the exterior, allegedly.

They just dry out a bit faster though too, which can help reduce inner plant moisture and Bud rot in damp, but needs more watering in heat too.

Some strains are just more or less prone to humidity Bud rot issues. It’s a lottery and I’m not sure what determines it. It’s always a factor into our seed choice, the resistance to damp.

We usually get about 6 weeks rain and damp from now to early September, except we have bakewave currently, we’ve had a drizzly grey patch that wasn’t even too bad, and didn’t hinder the flowers developing, and it looks possible we have decent hot summer for a while now.

If so, the Autos are prime and the cannabinoids will develop perfectly. The trichs are so big and well formed, going cloudy already.

It’s silly weed too, I’ve been sampling the little removed buds as usual.

So you say you could have started sooner, I assumed you are doing photoperiods.

If so, starting time outdoors actually has zero bearing on when the start flowering, as that happens automatically when it’s equal dark and light hours,

But we believe that it’s in line with nature for optimum to start a photoperiod at the right stage.

If you start one in June in UK, it may stay a dwarf and never even grow.

We did it once. We harvested it. Guess what we got? 1 gram! Haha.

Usually it’s about April 1st. And they’ll start flowering late summer.

The Autos flower in the hottest days, so you’re almost ensured more potent weed than a photoperiod flowering on shorter September days.

But we would never start an Auto April 1st. It was May 1st this year, under fluorescent bulb initially for about 5 weeks until warm out, it was a record chilly May and early June this year, fish dying as too cold to spawn and all, but…..we’re all dying of climate change!

Remember don’t sleep tonight folks, just lie awake thinking about that!

Lol. If you start an Auto before it’s warm, without the propagation light to ensure maximum initial vegetative growth and node development, they will barely vegetate and end up very small just start flowering after X days, with a very low yield.

So timing comes into it a lot.

As long as you don’t start a photoperiod too late, it’s only it’s size that is different come flowering, and therefore potential yield. You can only speed up the harvest with light Dep though. People do this. Indoors and out.

Hope yours do well and you get a better weather run, to make it worth taking some pictures too.

Just been up for loo in night. I’m always so cained, I wake often and spend some hours just getting my witts back. Nice when I know for sure mum isn’t kicking about lol.

Just vaping some weed, need to be real stoned I think, try get some good kip.

Last edited:
Aye
Yes, we started our photo period plants May 1 ish too with a couple floros. (Tbh I’d like to get a decent led for next year. Could start all my veggies with longer veg stages too)... in hopes to be out for May 24 here... it was cold here too and they were in out to avoid frost at night. Until about June.

Kinda excited though. Just picked up a unit to reclaim my alcohol from Qwet extractions. I’ve been putting off making concentrates because I was always just evaporating the alcohol (my biggest expense, as high proof alcohol is taxed to high heaven here). Just need to grab some stuff to properly filter and then I’ll be set.

I’ve got a whack of bud and a bunch of trim from last season that’s meh to smoke but will serve well for concentrates.

This machine will pay for itself (when compared to buying concentrates from the shop) in less than my remainder of last years crop lol

Nice plants Autotripper. I know in the US although cannabis is becoming legal there are still some silly laws about growing your own. Whether you can at all or only have no more than 4 plants per home. But it makes me wonder what the penalties are in other countries. Do they still persecute cannabis users and growers where you are?

Nice plants Autotripper. I know in the US although cannabis is becoming legal there are still some silly laws about growing your own. Whether you can at all or only have no more than 4 plants per home. But it makes me wonder what the penalties are in other countries. Do they still persecute cannabis users and growers where you are?
Hi. Yes, totally. It’s not allowed. Decreed dangerous.

It was rapidly gaining momentum and looking imminent for unpreventable decrim at least, most likely legal within possibly 5 or 10 yrs max, that was before COshit, and also causing even more uproar at the same time it was actually finally legalised as a medicine for legit candidates.

The govt has made it damn near impossible for truly valid, even life depending patients/children to access the medicine, which even then is prohibitively expensive.

While Theresa May, ex UK prime minister, her husband owns the largest, officially, medical cannabis producing plant in the world, for years now, all of which is exported.

Covid took the breaks off of everything. Who knows now? I’m not looking more than 2,3 months ahead for the minute, 6 at most.

At least I can get my kava no troubles. Just vaping some Mexican Auroines now, strong weed. Have a decent day mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.