View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Engage the digital super banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah your a good guy Llama I've always been rooting for you! I know you can get it together if you want!

DOC, 151, and pregabalin, yum! Ahhh the feelings of tranquility and still peace!

Have a great night brothers!

First flush was plentiful :) a total of 12g dried was consumed between 4 of us this evening :) sadly fatigue and setting took away from the trip a bit for myself, though the girlfriend seems to have quite enjoyed her first shroom trip :)

Thats what's up! I love leading loved ones over to the tripping psychedelic mind set for the first time.

Holy smokes you guys.... I've heard of dealers hyping the dosage on their blotters before, but... I just bought some white on white, supposedly 100 mcg per hit, and let's just say I'm really glad I only took a half a hit for starters!! 8o I cannot imagine how freakin' WRECKED I'd be right now if I'd taken a whole hit. =D

<3

Hmm... you know, I think in a nutshell my biggest problem is that I take things too seriously.

Last edited:
^ Good to see you still around LSDMDMA&AMP. :) Also I applaud your efforts in getting clean from amphetamines! I tried meth once, and while I do see the appeal, it seemed pretty useless to me...

Anyone else feel like they're just a hair away from making some big, tremendous step in their life? Like all you have to do is discover the magic trap door to wonderland? So close, yet so far away? Maybe that step is just choosing not to be afraid? Not to let your silly fears and attachments weigh you down?

Ah, you're like my opposite brudda.. My 'biggest' problem (lol) is that I don't take anything seriously.
Aww shit same here!

Ohhhh man! DOC+4-HO-MiPT+pregabalin/ethanol was unreal. I was having OEVs which is rare anymore. That effect faded to the background unfortunately, but with that in the background, I can really focus and go deep. No noids or MJ though!:( Its been months since I've gotten stoned. This needs changing! Hopefully I'll be stoned soon.

I have been trying to slow down with psychs. Weekly to twice weekly tripping plus daily/almost daily mxe usage and things start getting weird... Plus I started smoking weed again about a month ago and that is something too...

Took a 1/4 of a purported 115ug tab Friday night. Didn't want to trip but wanted a little pick me up/headspace chNge. Went to a MLS game. Had been super tired, after about 2 hours was definatly awake/alert. Went at the half and hit the vape with some weed juice. DefinTly felt a bit LSD like. Got home 6 hours after taking and took a few Dabs. Basically felt like 6 hours after taking a full tab would.

Took a few doses of mxe and kept smoking, stayed up until 6am or so. Good time.

Now I am interested in micro dosing LSD. Maybe just on working days... I think like half of what I took would work...

TAC said:
Anyone else feel like they're just a hair away from making some big, tremendous step in their life? Like all you have to do is discover the magic trap door to wonderland? Maybe that step is just choosing not to be afraid? Not to let your silly fears and attachments weigh you down?

My silly fears have always consumed and controlled me (so it goes with GAD, I guess). My amateurish understanding of psychology supports my skepticism of choice, and think that the attitude that your problems and happiness, your emotions and your reactions to them are subject to an existentialist conception of absolute free will is a ridiculous notion sane (non-mentally ill) people entertain because it just so happens that their brains work properly and therefore the things that they want to do and the things that they can do largely overlap. Look at the fact that there is a genetic component to the likelihood that one is happy, for instance. I am not quite in despair at the moment, I'm in one of those periods where I hover just slightly over it. Anyway, the point of this is that I do kind of agree with you, I'm kinda thinking that if I went to vocational school so that I might earn a living wage in a reasonably short period of time (and cure my assumed unemployability), I'd feel a lot better about myself, and I've even come up with an idea for a really cool art project I could work on, if I had a real income, as I'm closer to the UN than the US poverty line at present.

And llama, pardon me for always assuming the worst in matters of the heart.

Last edited:
I think it was vortech who wanted to meet up at freeform too bad we didn't get on that I had a blast

I finally did the vial wash I'd been planning. I'm assuming it was about 500-700 micrograms of medical grade czech acid. I took two fingerdips of magnolia bark extract when the come up started getting intense and it melded with the trip very well and made it more manageable.

I also finally found some ghb and I had sex on it, which I'd also been wanting to do for a long time now. I knew this fest was exactly what I needed.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you had a great time SONN! Man I really am getting out of touch with festies/burning man regionals, my excuse is that I have no money to afford a ticket, let alone the other expenses. Actually Ive only bought tickets to a small % of all fests I've been to, even if they didn't pay me to VJ I could do it for free entry (and sometimes other perks) but Burning Man type fests like Freeform, EVERYBODY buys a ticket, even performers in most cases, unless you do work trade 8 hours a day to comp the ticket.
I have been unemployed for months, really sucks! I'm trying to utilize the time but most of it goes out the window, making the depression even stronger, in turn making motivation harder. The ol' downward spiral. I was hoping to employ some MXE to help turn me around but spent my only money on a batch I couldn't work with so I trashed it after 2 days with no help to my depression.

Man LMZ, that's a very tough and honest couple of posts you made. I know how it feels to be frustrated with lack of sex/closeness, I was there for a good while (it was about 2 years before I had sex again after my ex). It can really drive a guy nuts. And even worse than that is unrequieted love for a specific person. You can get through this, I think cleaning yourself up as you're doing is the most important thing. Once you can have a pretty normal life and feel good about yourself, love will follow. People are attracted to confident, happy people. As soon as I got there after quitting opiates and my breakup/divorce (it took a while), a really cool girl found me. :)

So it was my birthday yesterday (32 years old, a good number I think, it's 2 to the 5th power), but I celebrated it all weekend. Friday we jammed and made some really good ones (I have 7 new jams on recording I am going to post when I get a little time today). Then Saturday I went river hiking with my friend and girl and had a blast climbing waterfalls and rocks and swimming a bit in the cold water. I took a new batch of DOC I got for an almost unbelievable price, I didn't have really high hopes for it because of the price and country of origin, but my friend and I both agree that if anything it's even stronger than the last batch I had (which was probably the best I've ever had). I really had a pretty full-on trip, it was glorious. Lots of OEVs which I don't get much anymore and a very euphoric, clean, beautiful feeling. And unlike usual, I didn't experience any vasoconstriction, even after jumping into very cold water. My friend only took 2.1mg and he also had a really great full-on trip with strong visuals (I took 3mg then 1 more after 2 hours for a total of 4mg), and he usually requires basically the same dosages as me from psychedelics. My girl didn't take any but she enjoyed hanging out with us on our trip. Then that night we hung out and partied... I got pretty drunk and my girl slept for a bit at my friends' house while I stayed up and laughed and played games. Then at like 4:30 we went home (she drove my car, which is a stick shift she's never driven before but she did a great job). We realized it was only 45 minutes from sunrise and neither of us was tired (DOC was still going a surprisingly fair amount), so we drove to Craggy Gardens to get a good view. Hung out there until like 8am, smoked a few hitters, talked, snuggled, discussed what all the strange animals sounds were all about, for example what this really weird bird was saying (we determined it was either, "Are you cool?" or "Do you know where the food is?", as it had a very questioning nature to its squawk). Then we drove back but took the scenic route and stopped at this cool overhanging rock that people do graffiti all over (nice colorful graffiti mostly about love and peace - there's Asheville for ya :)), sat there for a while, and got home at 9:30am. She fell right to sleep but I was having trouble, DOC was still making me energetic. Eventually I took a long, hot shower to relax my muscles and got to sleep fairly quickly. Slept til 5:30pm, got up, went over to jam again (birthday jam!) and then went to this really cool tapas place I hadn't been to in a while and got some great food and a really great cocktail. Hung out some more afterwards, got a little drunk by accident (birthday shots offered on top of beer), and passed out on the floor until 3am, got up, drove home, and here I am, a little tired but in good spirits and feeling the afterglow of a great weekend. :)

I'm excited the DOC is so good, I am going to grab a couple more grams and finally nail down that lifetime supply I've always wanted.

Last edited:
I think this might be a good pickup line
I BEEN TO THAT COUNTY GIRL I AINT TELLIN
probably works for YG.

Status
Not open for further replies.