View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Engage the digital super banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Every time I've taken 4-mmc it's felt like the hardest roll of my life except slightly speedier but it only lasts a couple hours when insufflated.

Yeah it's more speedy, but the euphoria is absolutely insane, it's hard to function sometimes bc ur in such ecstasy

Interesting... If I ever have access to it I might grab some to try down the line :)

The Dutch street name for 4-mmc is Meow Meow, if that is indicative of how good this drug is.. lol

It's also one of the few RCs that are illegal here, strangely enough. In fact our RC list is really strange: 2C-B;I;T-2;T-7, DOB, DOM, DOET, 4-MMC, N-Ethyl-MDA, TMA, TMA-2. They haven't bothered with anything else in the last 15 years, though most if not all of these things I do want to try. At least bromo-dragonFLY is deemed safe enough to use by my gov 8(

Dogs, no more abusing amphetamines for the LMZ.
ive got an opportunity here and i am not going to make the same mistake i did last time. I wouldnt be able to live with myself.
someone important wants me to stop, she says dont stop for her. Im stopping for me because i just cant live without her and i couldnt live with myself if i chose drugs over her again. Id rather have someone who loves me and i love them back everyday than get high and be alone.

Been off of it for nearly 6 years now and I don't miss it at all, if that is any help..

At a certain point I realized that being awake for 4 days does fuck all for having fun, and couldn't find a point in abusing any stim anymore.

Last night I was hanging out and my friends' band was having rehearsal (the guitar and bass player are the same ones I always play with). They've been talking about maybe having me join on keys for a while, and at the end of practice they asked if I wanted to jam with them and I of course did. We did a pretty badass jam, which I have the recording of already on soundcloud (it's here if you want to listen: https://soundcloud.com/user208566572/6-2-15-sal-jam-post-ss-practice).

Then afterwards they were like, hey, you should come over on some non-practice days and we'll jam through the songs without the drummer and you can figure out your parts you want to play, and then you can come to practices and be in the band, and play shows with us. And whenever we jam, it'll be awesome because this last jam solidified in our minds that you really bring something great to the music. Feels good, because the lead guy whose material it is (he sings and plays the other guitar) met me before I started playing again and has continually had this attitude towards me like I'm too amateur. At first he didn't even like jamming with me, then he started to like jamming with me but still didn't want me in his band. Nice to see that as time has gone on and more playing and developing has happened that he's changed that opinion. :)

LSDMDMA&13075079 said:
ive got an opportunity here and i am not going to make the same mistake i did last time. I wouldnt be able to live with myself.
someone important wants me to stop, she says dont stop for her. Im stopping for me because i just cant live without her and i couldnt live with myself if i chose drugs over her again. Id rather have someone who loves me and i love them back everyday than get high and be alone.

That's awesome man, I think it will be good for you. Stopping for someone else isn't the best reason to stop but I'm really glad you've decided to stop for you.

Love is the best drug anyway, nothing feels as good as that. And being lonely sucks. And pining away for someone who doesn't want you also sucks. I'm proud of you man. :)

Ahh Xorkoth reading that made me very happy! So glad to hear you've made such a beautiful connection with someone :)

I'm very thankful for the people in my life but I'm still waiting for that person who sees right through me and loves every bit of it :) we all deserve it.

Sick jam also! Nice to see a fellow player of the keys.

@lsd - super proud of you. Best of luck, I know you can do it. Don't be afraid to venture over to TDS for some support with sober living.

I wouldn't say it was better feeling then heroin, but maybe that's because I have a strong predisposition to it. Mephedrone, for me, gives me an "all is well and enjoyable" feeling... It is comparable to MDMA with one exception, there was a strong desire to keep doing more. For me a typical use session would go: 1hr after initial dose redose, 3hrs later redose, then off or another redose. I think I only ever went up to 3 redoses, and not because I wouldn't have liked to, but because stimulants burn me out pretty fast.

Trozzle, compared to MDMA they're both euphoric stimulants... Mephedrone was a heck of a lot less move around-y for me. If that makes sense. Good for human contact in many of the same ways.

I just get crazy rushes of pleasure and an unmatched euphoria. Ive never IV heroin though, just snorted for three years. Compulsion is extremely strong with this because of the incredible rush that you get from it, at least for me

xork said:
Nice to see that as time has gone on and more playing and developing has happened that he's changed that opinion.

Plenty of folks are wary and critical of new people, but treat'em wonderfully once they warm to them. And I'm digging that jam.

llama said:

We support you and hope you succeed.

Neuro Dr. said:
Ive never IV heroin though, just snorted for three years

I take it you weren't working with BTH. Haha, I wouldn't mind gracing my veins with that muddy water again.

Last edited:
Quote Originally Posted by Neuro Dr.
Ive never IV heroin though, just snorted for three years
I take it you weren't working with BTH. Haha, I wouldn't mind gracing my veins with that muddy water again.

Nah always raw rocks or white/off-white powder...been 2 years for me, never doin that stuff again

HEH
ha
never what do you think of carlsberg
i want some
im hurt right now.
Both females im trying to talk ro are like giving me tjw silent treatment.
The one, this new girl from work, indont get it, i havent creeped on her or anything, ive barely talked to her, and then my ex, who i was trying to win back for months right, i still love her so much, shes my everything in my mind, she foind out when i was in NV i was on meth the entire time, she found out like 10 days ago, and sent me a text telling me how i was such a liar and everything (true) and how she didny want to even be friends after that, and i unadded her on FB and stuff in a rage, then we reconcile a little bit, but i go to call and no answet sometimes and texts go unanswered like they did before NV.
but ive seriously ownedd everything, and shes warmed up to me a little, but i ask if im smothering her and she says no, but unanseered cslls/texts, and she still hasnt reaccepted me as a friend on FB.
The other just seems to be real flaky and shit, idk, ill talk to her irl tomorrow ar work..
i really want my ex back though. Shes the girl of my dreams (literally) and shes so beauriful in every single way, and shes so loving caring and understanding, theres nothing in the world id change about her except her relationship status on fb lol.
baby, my heart pines for you, every waking moment of. Every day.
i just hate it.
She was my first, for everything.
first kiss, first girl i ever cuddled with, first girl i saw naked in person, and on from there.
Shes also the only girl ive done any of the above with.
she is so special to me, she cant be replaced.
But i get depressed about how lonely i feel, and about how unsuccessful ive been with women (i was with her for almost 3 years, but no one since. The last time i had sex was almost 2 years ago.)
I was watching american sniper and what looked like it was going to be a sex scene came on
So i turned it off. Hearing people talk about sex (irl)/seeing sex (in film) makes me depressed about my lack of it.
The only time i think about it anymore much is if i take amphetamines, which is really depressing to me, im in my early 20s and sex now is mostly just linked with depression and unsatisfied needs/wants.
My lack of meaninful relationships makes me feel empty as a person and leads to feelings of hopelessness and a lack of hope for the future.
these feelings are why i use drugs. She/the ex has brought out a lot of these feelings that i had been stuffing and hiding deep inside.
and i dont know what to do.
It is too much to hide fully to everyone any longer, but ive got no one to tell my feelings to.
it feels so bad when your needs, that every person has, go unmet for so long the way mine have, that the status quo is your needs going unfilled and you just see it as normal and you cant picture life ever being the way it is for everyone else (with regards to relationships/companionship) and instead it becomes a matter of dealing with that as best you can from day to day.
And NO, I hAavent taken any amphetamines tonight to fuel this post.
fueled by a 3 hour on and off crying session.
Oh well.

Last edited:
^Instead of focusing on what you want, have you considered whether or not you have been a positive influence on this girl's life? Because it seems like you abuse this person's compassion and needlessly hurt her over and over again.

I'm getting sick of having to visit this site to discover what I posted the previous night. I'm seeing a high dose dissociative experience in the near future, maybe it'll reset my brain. And now I should go to bed, I started replying to stuff from page 1 of the thread without noticing.

LMZ - man, that was a deep confession. I hope you are able to work your shit out and bring into your life things that make you happy again. I think you are close to breaking through. Just got to maintain that discipline.

LSDMDMA&13075079 said:
Id rather have someone who loves me and i love them back everyday than get high and be alone.

Power to you bro

Never, i havent actually been with her for a long time now.
i havent hurt her in a long time (we arent talking physically here, i hurt her emotionally, not physically). Other than me smoking in vegas, i havent done anything to hurt her in a long time.
I was doing well (i think) with moving on and accepting it wasnt going to happen and that she was gone and all that until she texted me all upset about las vegas.
ive been all fucked up ever since.
i think i am going to just leave her alone.
the expectation that i behave a certain way, when things have been over for almost 2 years, when i text hello or hai or whatever every day and youre too busy to take 5 seconds and just say hi llama, acknowledge me ya know?
but then im the bad guy for just not volunteering up the details of a trip to nevada.
Like this is how i get. I miss her so bad on one hand but on the other its like, yeah she is too busy to even answer your texts she says (and youre not even in a relationship anymore, not for a long time), like who is she to tell you what to do and get you all fucked up in the head. I was just fine, moving on dealing with shit till she had to send me that fucking text message last week.
this isnt the place for this though.
im done discussing this here.

Last edited:
^My thoughts with you brother. Frome reading your posts over the years, you seem to have gained a degree of introspection and insight that you didn't previously have which is a good thing, even if you went through pain to get it. Look, there is something of value...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.