• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Somatic Swirly Sepia Summer Sausage Stage Set Suppository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done it for a week straight a number of times to be honest. Like I've said though I never take more than 2-3mg at a time. I haven't noticed my head coming apart and no one has mentioned to me that anything seems wrong. My tolerance hasn't even gone up. But yeah, I remain on alert, no doubt it is a powerful drug.

Just finished the book I was reading, the second half of it was devastatingly powerful. The most horrifically tragic and impactful description of the horrors of war and the negative potentials of humanity I have ever read I think. Stayed up really late last night finishing it so I could leave it for my girlfriend who just finished the first one in the series.

Not a great start to the new year. Spent two weeks in the Far East over Christmas and came back to a love lether from customs saying that my package containing ETH-LAD had been seized (although they identified it as LSD, it's a moot point as everything is illegal here anyway). Cue much paranoia over an order of K I had outstanding followed by moving my stash to a safer place.
Anyway, turns out I was scammed on the K and it will never arrive. I've never been so relieved to be scammed in my life!

Still have a little eth-lad remaining from a previous order so am happily planning a future trip to give me something to look forward to in these dark early January days.

I've been dosing daily. My baseline is so far below what I imagine other people being at and 3-meo-pcp has me fully engaged with life right now. Depression is such a bitch, you fall into a hole and feel like there's no way out. Constant self doubt, anxiety, and self loathing. None of that with my current regimen. This stuff may have saved my life. I don't feel like I have delusions of grandeur either, I'm just fixing things that I've been putting off, I think I made a real connection with a girl on NYE and asked her out. I finally feel like I'm living life like I'm supposed to, without regrets or what ifs. If this stab at love doesn't pan out I'm okay with just being a friend to her. She is an amazing person but she is trapped where I was mentally just a short time ago. I want to help her realize that life can be grand. If we end up being compatible then I am excited for what the future holds. I am so grateful for everything that is coming together right now, I see a constant stream of positive uplifting posts on Facebook from my friends and I am so happy for them. I am on the right path and 3-meo-pcp has been integral to my awakening. Sure I've had some missteps with this chemical but I've learned from my mistakes. For the first time in my adult life I am genuinely excited to see what the future holds for me and my loved ones.

I want to leave you with this song because every word is resonating with me right now. https://youtu.be/GRYy-soGoUI

man idk what it was with me and 3meopcp. I'm pretty sure i like never did less than 8 mg and I snorted it most the time. most best experiences with it were when I would combine it with kratom, but the very best experience I had with it was just on 3meopcp alone. It felt like not much happened during the actual period of intoxication but the intense mania afterwards would make me confront feelings I had been trying to escape and get more closure on a lot of loose ends in my life like that. Very powerful stuff it made me cry very very intensely but it felt cleansing, as if I really needed to cry and 3meopcp was the thing that finally allowed me to put down my mental barriers and do it.

I've been dosing daily. My baseline is so far below what I imagine other people being at and 3-meo-pcp has me fully engaged with life right now. Depression is such a bitch, you fall into a hole and feel like there's no way out. Constant self doubt, anxiety, and self loathing. None of that with my current regimen. This stuff may have saved my life. I don't feel like I have delusions of grandeur either, I'm just fixing things that I've been putting off, I think I made a real connection with a girl on NYE and asked her out. I finally feel like I'm living life like I'm supposed to, without regrets or what ifs. If this stab at love doesn't pan out I'm okay with just being a friend to her. She is an amazing person but she is trapped where I was mentally just a short time ago. I want to help her realize that life can be grand. If we end up being compatible then I am excited for what the future holds. I am so grateful for everything that is coming together right now, I see a constant stream of positive uplifting posts on Facebook from my friends and I am so happy for them. I am on the right path and 3-meo-pcp has been integral to my awakening. Sure I've had some missteps with this chemical but I've learned from my mistakes. For the first time in my adult life I am genuinely excited to see what the future holds for me and my loved ones.

I want to leave you with this song because every word is resonating with me right now. https://youtu.be/GRYy-soGoUI

man idk what it was with me and 3meopcp. I'm pretty sure i like never did less than 8 mg and I snorted it most the time. most best experiences with it were when I would combine it with kratom, but the very best experience I had with it was just on 3meopcp alone. It felt like not much happened during the actual period of intoxication but the intense mania afterwards would make me confront feelings I had been trying to escape and get more closure on a lot of loose ends in my life like that. Very powerful stuff it made me cry very very intensely but it felt cleansing, as if I really needed to cry and 3meopcp was the thing that finally allowed me to put down my mental barriers and do it.

I've had similar experiences, 3-MeO-PCP really turned my life around I feel. I usually take 2-3mg doses too. But a few weeks ago I had an absurd amount of stress due to university deadlines and relationship & family problems and I kept dosing and dosing it made things worse and I really had to take a break - going abroad for a week really helped. It was mostly me making things more of a problem for myself than 3meo itself but when I kept taking it I felt like going insane as I felt I couldn't deal with the stuff that was bothering me.

Lately I've been wondering do I really need 3-MeO-PCP and why I keep using it when I can do everything sober too. It's just a little harder.

Last edited:
Hey pd folks, are any ukulele players in here?

Over the holidays, i really got into playing my sisters ukulele and now i want one for myself.

im so excited. im going to DC next week to see the pens play again. i cant wait. the place we are staying is apparently only a 15-20 minute walk from the white house. we are gonna hit the museums too.

lol lama at the white house who would have thought.

you guys I just started reading the most amazing book about relationships, I seriously wish I would have read this in like 10th grade my life would be so different if I did.

Its called Models: Attract women through honesty by Mark Manson. It really breaks down the dynamics of a relationship and how they become dysfunctional and stuff like that. I'm sending it to like most of my friends now.

I have the PDF of it if anyone would like me to send it to them!

I'm so ready to have an extremely productive semester :D

I have apiece of shit ukulele which I sometimes clumsily flail at.

My handeye coordination is fucked these days.

CONGRATS LAIKA!! :) <3 You lunatic. ;)

Just finished the book I was reading, the second half of it was devastatingly powerful. The most horrifically tragic and impactful description of the horrors of war and the negative potentials of humanity I have ever read I think. Stayed up really late last night finishing it so I could leave it for my girlfriend who just finished the first one in the series.

That was Deadhouse Gates right? Its soul destroying, flippant utter brutality. But not trivial at all.

Im pleased as fuck you're enjoying them.

Bought a really cool PC!! Well was mostly a present for christmas I partially put together with contributions.

Im feeling the depression pretty strongly myself. I usually feel a glimmer of it as winter starts but then I tell myself I got this. But now in the dead of winter there is no escaping these feelings of sadness and hopelessness.
Swillow, prolonged 3 meo pcp will not help depression, otherwise Id be golden right now, having used most days of 2016 (i had a 1 month break and a 2 month break but besides that nearly every day.) I plan to use it a lot less this year. Id really like to try sobriety for a change but dont feel strong enough to do it nor a strong enough pull towards it because Im a very functional drug addict. I didnt have any alcohol yesterday for the first time in way too long. It wasnt too different, i just found myself a little more bored in the evening but it made me more productive, i cooked and did my laundry then went to sleep early.
But today is Friday and and tomorrow is the only day off I have all week so Im going to indulge tonight. Ill probably try out this O-PCE and drink some nice beer with it while pretending to help my friend with the podcast. Ill try the whole not drinking thing next week.

Haha, wish I could join you, I think I'm hanging out with the girl tonight though.

That was Deadhouse Gates right? Its soul destroying, flippant utter brutality. But not trivial at all.

Im pleased as fuck you're enjoying them.

Yeah. So wrenching, I've never read such beautiful and horrible descriptions of brutality and the crushing of the human spirit/psyche. I have chills just thinking about it.

Bought a really cool PC!! Well was mostly a present for christmas I partially put together with contributions.
Nice. I got a new gaming monitor for Christmas, it's infinitely better than my old one. Recently doubled the ram from 8gb to 16 gb on my computer as well. Now if I can scrape together 150 bucks for a new power supply and graphics card I'll be set. My computer is 6 years old, but it has a quad core i7 and some other nice features. I doubt I'll be replacing the whole thing any time soon. Plus Windows 7>Window 10.

Cool, plenty of RAM is important to me, probably more than anything else... although I wouldn't like a system with a lot of disparity. Yeah i7 4770 liquid cooled here, setting up now for the goldilocks setup so that I can back it up. What is special about the gaming monitor, the latency primarily i take it? How are you demanding of your pc? My old was is 10 years old, a quad Q9550 4gb.. was excellent back then and unlike in the early days of PCs it didn't really go out of date all that much. But I guess it finally has cause of poweruse.
Windows 10 does irk me but not enough to wanna revert to 7. The whole new idea of easy connection for users from one single account (windows / google) can really annoy someone who is only slightly interested in that (i do like google's features). To be able to record some hearthstone game I needed to flip some switch in windows and next thing I know I have to log on to windows using my old hotmail account. Well screw you too, microsoft. With your micro and soft dick.

It must really be a late christmas bonus here cause when digging through my storage I found a cache of drugs I didn't know was there including 2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-T-7, mesc, MDA and MDMA and DOM aka stuff that will last in storage (with drseltsam's caveat).

Also my automatic growhouse is really coming along, am at the final stages.. soldering and programming the arduino are going most SWIMmingly.

It must really be a late christmas bonus here cause when digging through my storage I found a cache of drugs I didn't know was there including 2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-T-7, mesc, MDA and MDMA and DOM aka stuff that will last in storage (with drseltsam's caveat).

Also my automatic growhouse is really coming along, am at the final stages.. soldering and programming the arduino are going most SWIMmingly.

damn haha I remember finding drugs I didn't know I had a few times back in the day, that would be quite the jackpot though haha. I recently had a dream that I found one of my grams of 4-aco-DMT, it was crazy how happy I was just to have it despite not even taking it or planning to take it in the dream. I should hopefully still have some (3g) if my mom really did keep it in her safe instead of throwing it out. maybe one day i'll be able to convince her to give it back to me.

I'm going to a star wars themed party tomorrow where they want me to be a gogo dancer lmao. there will apparently be drone racing there, 3 DJs, acro yoga, sound healing, and other sexy jedi alien people walking around/gogo dancing. should be pretty wicked I'm gonna take a little bit of DOC and hopefully have an awesome sound healing sesh.

CONGRATS LAIKA!! :) <3 You lunatic. ;)

Tanks dewd!

There's this thing I wrote, inspired by the new year and the changes that are taking place in my life and the chinese new year and shit too;

Trust your gut instincts
follow you heart
play your cards right
and hope for the best.
Don't be a chicken
and just wing it.
You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take, Buck.
So aim for the sky,
and don't fly too high, Icarus.
Because there's no such thing as flying,
you're just falling with style,
Woody The Wood-Pecking Buzz-Cock Aldrin Lightyear the 17th.
Man of the year,
the end is rear
but the new year is always near.
The year of the rooster is coming,
so stop monkeying around, space cowboy.
Shoot for the stars,
take no prisoners,
be good to your listeners Mr. Commissioner.
Fear not,
for your favorite underdog is here.
That's what I always say.
Can I get a Yeehaw?

And Delsy :/ Hope you start to feel better mayne.. Maybe sticking to a lil bit of meosips will help shirk the funk? It could be other things bringing ya down? But I know how it is with winters, I'm terrible at winters.

@Solipsis, I'm not 100% on all the specs, but it has HDMI capability and a 2ms response time, neither of which my old one had. Also, it's a 22" instead of a 19" now. The picture is significantly crisper. It's only my graphics card holding me back now. I'm not really that demanding on my comp though, most games I play demand 2012 or older graphics. I'm trying to use the max graphics on Star Trek Online at some point and I'm most of the way there, just some lag in high physics scenes. I'm also contemplating running a dual monitor setup, which is part of why I doubled the ram a few months ago. I still have Windows 7 on here and never switched to 10 when it was free so I plan on sticking with it as I know it so well. My core is an i7-860 2.8Ghz, not very good in the modern era but the core is always the most expensive replacement. I'm gonna stick with this computer till I get a higher paying job and can afford to build myself something new. Hopefully at that point I can still operate Windows 7 8)

Fun stuff! How are you gonna put it to work?

Plus Windows 7>Window 10.

In what way? I find Windows 10 to be perfectly serviceable, and Windows 8 was notably trimmed down from 7 to be less resource-intensive, which is always a good thing in my book. However, there are certain controversial aspects of 10, such as online data-reporting features that some worry will compromise privacy.

@Solipsis, I'm not 100% on all the specs, but it has HDMI capability and a 2ms response time, neither of which my old one had. Also, it's a 22" instead of a 19" now.

What is the refresh rate? After using a 144Hz monitor, I'm totally spoiled. 60Hz looks so choppy. In fact, I advise you to never invest in a high refresh rate monitor; it's a terrible addiction. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.