• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Somatic Swirly Sepia Summer Sausage Stage Set Suppository

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like almost everyone had a pretty intense winter wormhole! best wishes to all those going through a tough time, especially xork.

I got pink eye and a sinus infection/sore throat/cough so I got prescribed codeine cough syrup and wow codeine is incredibly mild. seriously like a just a few hits of good weed will get almost anyone higher. like does it even relieve pain ? I really can't tell at this point, all my experiences with it thus far have had pretty nonexistent euphoria. maybe my enzymes just suck, but literally phenibut feels stronger.

I've been making a lot of musics, people who like doom metal or downtempo bass/trap music may like it.

today is my little brother's birthday, he would have been 22. I know hes looking down on me smiling today

stay blessed everyone

Hey SONN, thanks. Good to hear you're making music, I've got band practice this evening and I'm really excited about it, the holidays have had me playing a lot less and I'm ready to get back in. We're heavy into songwriting mode right now which is so much fun. :)

Yeah codeine is pretty mild until you take a lot, prescribed dosages are very mild. Phenibut is a totally different effect but I find it to be one of my very favorite drugs, it can be pretty powerful, just not intoxicating. But the euphoria I can get from it sometimes rivals anything I've felt from any drug, just in a natural way that doesn't feel like a drug, if that makes sense.

Much love, I'm sure your brother is smiling down on you. <3

I just went on a trip over the holidays to visit my sister up north in the SF bay area, and I noticed something very peculiar. I felt different while I was on the trip. For example, usually when I wake up in the morning at home, my nose is all stuffed up with allergies, and I have no appetite for breakfast until I smoke a little cannabis. I brought some on the trip, but I never even ended up needing it, because I felt great when I woke up at my sister's, and I ate like a horse. Also I didn't feel the constant compulsion to take various drugs, like I usually do. My thoughts even seemed more clear and logical after spending a few days away from home. Kinda creeps me out, and almost makes me wonder if there is some pollutant or allergen in the air which is fucking with my body and mind here at home. Or it might be the fact that I really hate living here, and it's just psychological. Thankfully I'm planning on getting the hell out of here soon.

^I notice an increase in my appetite and energy, even a more positive outlook, when I'm visiting family out in Cali. The same can't be said for visiting family closer to me in my state. Maybe California is magical 8) I live in one of the fattest/most polluted cities in the nation though, so almost anything has to be better than here :\

My guess is you're mildly allergic to something where you live, and that the desire for drugs comes from, as you say, hating where you live, and also just being part of your normal routine. I find when I'm traveling or otherwise putting myself into different situations, I think about drugs a lot less, because my entire pattern of living changes for that period of time.

Hi swirlow. :) About to finish the 2nd Malazan book. Whoo.... got my girlfriend reading them too and got my little brother the first 4 for Christmas. Good recommendation!

Getting a new computer finally, the system i have is 10 years old. Not out of date like they used to go in the early PC days, but still it can't keep up with my needs.
Found a pretty great used computer!!

@TAC: I've always found that being away from home like on a trip or even staying at someone else's place can have significant psychological effects. I tend to dream more, on vacation for example, and habits can change. IMO it can easily make a difference for how you feel waking up in the morning or for physical issues.

@Hexen: Only a matter of time before someone coverts it to craxen?

Hi swirlow. :) About to finish the 2nd Malazan book. Whoo.... got my girlfriend reading them too and got my little brother the first 4 for Christmas. Good recommendation!

I'm pleased :)

I'm reading a really good book called Human Evolution about um human evolution. Quite mathematical and very interesting.

Congrats Laika. I did the same a year ago and made an honest woman out of karma/lovelight.

I realized in the last few days that I need to go on vacation more. Visiting my parents in Cali is the closest I get but visiting family is not my idea and of a good vacation. It's more like something I'm supposed to do. It would be nice to get away from home and work for a week or two without any obligations. Unfortunately my job requires me being there. If I'm gone for a few days my work piles up and when I get back I get overwhelmed by everything I have to do leading to anxiety and regretting that I ever took time off at all. My goal for 2017 is to learn to delegate work better to make my job easier so I can take a vacation in 2018.

In the meantime I've got a little date planned with the ol lady in June. We're going to go see Dead and Co in Atlanta and get a hotel for the night and explore the city during the day. Should be a fun couple days away from home.

Last edited:
I'm feeling thoroughly traumatized after weeks and weeks of disillusioning myself of the world as well as falsities I hold about myself. I've gone much too far much too quick, and in doing so have completely battered - feeling even like shattered - my psyche.

I need to heal. Decompress. Something.

I'm hoping to do a 5-7 day camping trip here soon to do exactly that. Just spend all day every day in nature going into this deep fear that I've created as well as any other pain I've caused myself and healing it. Probably even fasting the last two or three days as well to really kick it up a notch. I've been meaning to cleanse for a while, so why not during my self-healing expedition?

Thankfully though, last night was the first time I'd felt "in love" - in regards to residing there, not being infatuated with another person - in a while so that was good. I hope everyone's doing well and enjoying the new year.
<3

Last edited:
Congrats Laika. I did the same a year ago and made an honest woman out of karma/lovelight.

Thanks brother <3 :D
Did you do it on any special date? There isnt a better date I could have picked to pop the question tbh.

Congrats Lakia! That's awesome, really happy for you!

Tomorrow I get some pregabalin and a bit of phenibut. Thursday or Friday some DCK and hopefully this weekend some S-isomer ketamine. Holes upon of holes here I come!

Heheh.... it will be years before I run out of 3-MeO-PCP, that is if I keep using it regularly in low doses like I've been doing. Like at least 3 years going by the rate I used my last amount (and my rate of usage always stays the same).

This morning while picking up a smoothie at a local juice place I was helped by the most beautiful girl and haven't been able to stop thinking about her since. I almost went right back to ask her out but convinced myself not to as I needed to shower before meeting someone to pick up a new bike. Now I'm trying to decide whether to go now and see if she's still working, or just start going everyday until I see her again =D We had the most down to earth and fulfilling interaction, I loved her energy, she's beautiful, and I really just want to say fuck it and do this. I've never really asked someone out like that before so it's totally new. But hey, it's a new year, and this is very much a new me. When doors present themselves they need to be opened and walked through.

It's amazing what a beautiful person can do when it comes to excitement for the future.

We had the most down to earth and fulfilling interaction, I loved her energy, she's beautiful

One of my coworkers is like that. She's way too old for me, I don't find her physically attractive, and besides that she already has a boyfriend... but there is a mysterious empathic spark that happens whenever we talk. Whenever she's happy it makes my heart sing, and when she's down I really feel it too.

Well, at least now I know what I'm looking for in a girlfriend. :)

Heheh.... it will be years before I run out of 3-MeO-PCP, that is if I keep using it regularly in low doses like I've been doing. Like at least 3 years going by the rate I used my last amount (and my rate of usage always stays the same).

Be careful, I only ordered ~400mg last time because I didn't want to use a gram in a row (even though I take breaks here and there, I use it at least weekly when I have it) and I had a week long binge with it. The half-life is so long that it's easy to not see what is happening if you don't take breaks. I was high for 3 days before I was starting to get sober when I went to my trip and there seems to be no negatives but pretty harsh mood changes but that could be related to anything, alcohol and life events. 3-MeO-PCP remains the most functional drug I've ever used but I don't want to see what happens when I use it for months continuously. I had strong delusions of grandeur, which I enjoyed a lot, still knew it was 3meo mania talking and didn't do anything stupid but I have a feeling something bad could have happened if I had more. At least for me it's time to reflect a while before going back to 3meo. Life can feel unusually hard without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.