• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluelight went down yesterday. I'm getting some weird after effects too, mainly weird characters in the middle of posts. I was getting outdated search results if checking threads I'm posting in but that's resolved.

Bluelight went down yesterday. I'm getting some weird after effects too, mainly weird characters in the middle of posts. I was getting outdated search results if checking threads I'm posting in but that's resolved.
Like questions marks in place of apostrophes? That's what I've been seeing

^Yeah, that?s it (okay I did that on purpose for illustrative purposes, but yeah). It's being looked into.

PsychaStevic said:
Like questions marks in place of apostrophes?

I saw lots of these getting inserted everywhere: ?€™

Xoroth said:
doodoo, doodoodooo...

Is that the first 5 notes of X-files or something? I can't figure it out the tune

I'm getting a hint of twilight zone myself.

I'm not sure what it is, it's a tune that sprang into my head at the moment and I don't know where it's from but it's from somewhere. Text is such a poor way to communicate singing.

Nah, the tune reminds me of some sort of 50s Vegas showtune thing.

Dear universe,

Tell my Paypal check to hurry the fuck up and arrive so I can buy some weed.

Sincerely,
Soli

Don't worry, as the universe, I already knew that was going to be your wish and I preemptively set in motion a "fucking hurry" request to your check.

Don't worry, as the universe, I already knew that was going to be your wish and I preemptively set in motion a "fucking hurry" request to your check.

I always suspected you were the universe. Good lookin' out!

It's all paper clips and bubble gum man, written in part by a 15 year old kid that was smoking entirely too much weed. Be happy it works at all. :)

It's all paper clips and bubble gum man, written in part by a 15 year old kid that was smoking entirely too much weed. Be happy it works at all. :)
I've always wondered who the original creator of BL actually is....now I'm just going to be stuck with this image Everytime I think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.