View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesnt get trippy till the later hours. The first part of the high usually feels a bit more MDMAish.
What dose did you take?

it IS tbirdee.
you iz right
for those of you who have tried DOx and other proper psychedelic amphetamines, how is the stimulation? is it just like adding speed to tripping or?

tried some legit dti-126 this weekend.. mcmash clan & kanji kinetic live in malta, was pretty sick.. very mdma like, felt the uplifted feel-like-god nessnessness coke feeling, no insane rushes, but generally just a long smooth rush instead.. liked it alot.

GOD DAMN phace
you either took a strong ass dose (at least on erowid's dosing scale) or you got bunk/cut shit

Yoga, meditation, and green tea...sounds like a nice peaceful morning. Perhaps I should do the same rather than logging into bluelight first thing ;)

Wow... I might be in love, or really, just wide jawed, because of this chick. I've had classes with her before and always thought she was gorgeous, with many physical features that adore in a women. Well, she turns out to be my tutor for physics (ironically she gave me her email last year when i took this class with her, in case I needed some help :!). So we got to talking after we finished our time doing physics, and by god, she seems fucking cool as hell, on top of being a weed smoker! Chemistry major, chill quieter girl, and skis or snowboards (not sure which). Pretty balling. Gonna get my apartment spotless and gonna see if she wants to come over and smoke a bowl.

Feelin good.

Wow... I might be in love, or really, just wide jawed, because of this chick. I've had classes with her before and always thought she was gorgeous, with many physical features that adore in a women. Well, she turns out to be my tutor for physics (ironically she gave me her email last year when i took this class with her, in case I needed some help :!). So we got to talking after we finished our time doing physics, and by god, she seems fucking cool as hell, on top of being a weed smoker! Chemistry major, chill quieter girl, and skis or snowboards (not sure which). Pretty balling. Gonna get my apartment spotless and gonna see if she wants to come over and smoke a bowl.

Feelin good.

Awesome bro :) It's an amazing feeling when everything is just "there".

Feelin good.

<3<3<3 Very good to hear Cloudy :)

Alright guys I have a confession to make.

For the last 4-5 months I have been addicted to oxys.

Today is now day 9 I believe and am starting to feel quite a bit better, the only problem now is I'm going to have to taper off of my current dose of 8-10mg daily clonazepam.

This could prove to be even harder than getting off of the oxys right?

I have the feeling I effed up big time...

Alright guys I have a confession to make.

For the last 4-5 months I have been addicted to oxys.

Today is now day 9 I believe and am starting to feel quite a bit better, the only problem now is I'm going to have to taper off of my current dose of 8-10mg daily clonazepam.

This could prove to be even harder than getting off of the oxys right?

I have the feeling I effed up big time...

It happens man.. delete the hook up numbers and shit. It'll get better.

Yes. Getting off the BZDs is worlds harder than getting off opiates, and 8-10mg of clonazepam is a stratospheric dose. You should feel relatively okay a week or so after your last dose of oxy, although there can be trouble lurking in your future as regards PAWs, but take that as it comes... I personally would recommend doing a fast (~1wk) buprenorphine taper, with a relatively mild habit of relatively short duration such as yours, it could potentially be pretty painless. The benzos, however, will be another animal altogether. That high a dose could potentially take months to taper down from, and I would not suggest rushing things; in fact, I'd suggest seeking out medical assistance. Benzo.org.uk has a lot of good info. Good luck & keep in mind tha it does get better and thar this community is here for you and has your back, no doubt... Stay strong, my friend.

I used a shit load of klonopin daily for like 3 weeks before ending up in the hopsital for holding before rehabilitation. I was already an anxious person, but now I feel like I made it even worse :p

Status
Not open for further replies.