View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really happy; today my guy told me he can get mushrooms again. I have got really good ones from him before but he lost his conection but now finnaly got some new conections.

I have been going through some hard times lately and my mind is not in the best place but from past experiences when I triped during hard times Iv'e been able to use the trip to redirect my mind back to how it should be.

^ Yeah, i've been thinking of a mushroom or LSD trip sometime to help refocus my attention and alter the way I move through this experience we call life

That 5-MeO-DALT was a great way to end this weekend.
50mg hit me just right. I decided to smoke a bowl as I was coming up, which definitely made things a bit more intense. I actually got a few visuals this time, which was nice. Nothing crazy, just a bit more movement to life. Instead of just feeling like there was life to everything, I saw that there was life to everything. Not extreme like with LSD, but to a noticable point to where I stopped reading and just began to take in my surroundings.

By then it had been about 45 minutes to an hour (I wasnt paying that much attention to the time), so I decided to take a nice warm shower for the rest of the experience. I put on one of my all time favorite chill out songs, lit some incense, and had one of the most relaxing and rejuvinating showers i've had in a while.

By the time the shower was over I was nearly down, though I still had a faint bodyload and life still had that *sparkle* to it. I decided to meditate for a bit, just to bring everything together, and the meditation session was absolutely beautiful.

This was just what I needed, and I can tell this week is going to be a good one, just because I started it off the right way.

owl-trippin1.jpg

HOPEFULLY im gonna be ridin the dopamine train
my amphetamine tolerance better have gone down..

Some graphittiii I just did for a battle between three other writers in the area, over facebook (steady mobbin)

SIYZj.jpg

mm Sunday tripping indeed. Today I just had the most random trip so far. Suddenly I can get a lot of GOOD L, was gifted a strip plus 2 hits to eat on the spot unexpectedly when I was planning on just doing school work today. Turned out to be an absolutely beautiful experience and happened to run into someone that from my highschool days that I haven't seen in Forever.

What an incredibly random night, full of interesting individuals.

^
Excellent art man.

es good mang
my graffiti name would be liek amphetamine
but i haz no art talent so id never do that

taaanks gaiz :) I think I'm gonna win this one, first time I've "competed" like this its pretty fun

Peace and Love to all of you! <3:)

That'll be all for now. :D

Oh yeah and thizz that avvy is the fuckin bomb man!

Oh yeah and nearjat that is an incredible piece of art, very good job indeed!

holy shit birdee, i didnt notice that was you in the one other thread cause of your new avvy
bai :D

LSDMDMA&9259032 said:
holy shit birdee, i didnt notice that was you in the one other thread cause of your new avvy
bai :D

tee hee

Must sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep <3

Goodnight yah bunch'a hooligans! =D

Ha, I think it had something to do with the lounge, something that was said there. I cant remember though, its been a while now.

Alright, now im really off to bed.
Goodnight PDers, see y'all tomorrow!

LSDMDMA&9258485 said:
your RC source just sounds shitty then
letdowns from 2 different chems?
shit product, i bet

The 2ci at least I know is a quality product. I've just been doing too much of it lately.

The aMT I got off a different vendor. And as it turns out, I just hadn't waited long enough for it yet. When it got full blown it was absolutely AMAZING.

i was gonna say something to you about that in IRC lol, caus i know AMT has a real long come up time

So essentially on the molecular level aMT is like the tryptamine version of amphetamine?

alpha-methyl-tryptamine = aMT

alpha-methyl-phenethylamine = Amphetamine

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&9259212 said:
i was gonna say something to you about that in IRC lol, caus i know AMT has a real long come up time

Yeah, but it took me like 6hrs to peak, nearly twice the time they listed on Erowid.

Status
Not open for further replies.