• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. I find the post sleep stuff (High on Fire, Om) to be mind numbing boring shit but Sleep is one of the great stoner doom bands.

Just dropped 20mg of 4 aco dmt. Got a little bit of vodka buzz going. Going to see how this turns out. Wish me luck!

And the yawns already starting!!!

hmmm nothing psychedelic really happening and I took two bong rips... Kinda feel a body high but that's it.

Anything ever happen with this? It seems odd you wouldn't get much effect from that dose, unless you have tripped quite recently or a lot.

125ug of 1A-LSD in me. Happy Easter all :)

Happy late Easter. :) I took some 1a-LSD and a bit of 2C-C the day before Easter, and just chilled on Easter... talked to my parents for a while too.

Smoking dope and meandering pointlessly on bass... I can do that myself, don't want to listen to others wankery

I dunno, I find Om way more engaging than Sleep. Sleep have a very apt band name ;)

Give me Black Sabbath any day. Even Electric Wizard though their earlier material is best.

I will also vouch for Advaitic Songs.

Kinda wish I was able to smoke for Sleep, just to have been on the same level as the rest of the room. However once I got out of the pit and into a balcony seat I was better able to just relax, kick back with my feet over the seat in front of me, and close my eyes and take in the wall of sound. The opener was SubRosa, whom I'd never listened to before. The music was great death-doom kinda stuff with a viola added in, but the mix on lead vocals was terrible. Not their fault. I'll probably check out their studio stuff.

I like Subrosa a lot ! Check out More constant than the gods if you start digging their discography. I like how they are able to mix all different kinds of Doom metal, from the more goth types to the Stoner.

Pleased to know theres more heavy music listeners around here :p

Bicycle day! I gotta celebrate it this year, I think last year I let it pass by without even realizing.

I feel like that's one of the most commonly adulterated blotters out there due to how famous it is and the ties to the scene. Agreed about bicycle day. I'm gonna try to work on getting some weed at least and maybe a bit of PCP if I'm lucky. No actual psychedelics around me currently most unfortunately. Ill just have to imagine Albert trying to ride his bicycle after eating 15mgs of PCP instead!;)

I feel like that's one of the most commonly adulterated blotters out there due to how famous it is and the ties to the scene. Agreed about bicycle day. I'm gonna try to work on getting some weed at least and maybe a bit of PCP if I'm lucky. No actual psychedelics around me currently most unfortunately. Ill just have to imagine Albert trying to ride his bicycle after eating 15mgs of PCP instead!;)

PCP is better it gives you superpowers.

Haha yeah the power to be a wacked out mess. Though one time I smoked a pound in a single bound then jumped a couple miles in the sky.;) What would probably give me super powers is a bit of peecerpee on LSD. If super powers means everything looking insane, doused in colors, close yet far, and disproportionate, or diving super deeply into your own pysche. Oh damn maybe those are super powers.... PCP is quite fun though. Silly, strange, deep, fun, relaxing, and powerful. You just have to know what your getting into.

Nah you haven't gone into dust world far enough, I'm a retired (for now) PCP supervillain

Haha maybe. I'm not looking to lose my mind. Especially with PCP. Ill IM 250mgs of good MXE anyday(I doubt I'd need that much though I'd rather do 120-150mgs and not pass out). 175mgs of pure ket? Sure. When it comes to plain PCP and its 3 methoxy cousin ill pass. I've lost my mind with 3-MeO more than once. It wasn't fun or nice. I've holed on PCP before but don't have any need to take it further. Being high is fun but I've been in dissociative induced anesthetic comas enough to know its just a waste. The psychosis caused by PCP is just silly. No thanks.

Yeah the 3-meo-pcp hole kinda sucked. Insane time dilation made it feel like a few eternities in purgatory. Then after coming out of the hole it took a whole day to recover motor function. I'll pass on that.

Yeah whenever I've seen someone get to the point they thought they had superpowers on 3-MeO-PCP it does not look fun, it reminds me of when people get psychotic on meth, they seem pretty distressed and fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.