• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep this avatar y/n? Same theme as the old but with anonymous hot chick. So not just my two favorite things but three. My city needs some titties tbh.
I kinda liked the classic Steal Your Face tbh. I always found it weird when men had chicks in their avatar photo.

I'm never one to frown upon titties. I like your old one too, I think it fits better but you do you. ;)

ok, fuck the corona virus, my buddy just gave me half of a good quality LSD. I'm really excited, I'm over my opiate withdrawal for the past 3 weeks
Got some K for.my buddy AND.in exchange he gave.me. half a trip wooo this Is gonna be awesome i haven't tripped in like 2 years. Lets see how this works out =D

Nice one!

That's a legit trade.
I did some K too, 3 shots . 2 on my calfs IM. Puré ketamine liquid. And 1 shot IV lols. I passed by my oñd school, SAT down on the garden AND did AND IV shot of 50mg ket. God i just laid in the grass for 20 mins on anotjer dimensión. Haven't done k in a while but dat Indian vial was fire. I'm coming up on the LSD right Now it's massaging my body so good. Cheers to yall!

Nice one!

That's a legit trade.
Man i swear opiates Made me a fking robot for another fix. Now that I'm. Pass all dat shit, since the quarantine i haven't shot any morphine it's been 3 weeks. So Now i felt it was a good idea to drop some good quality ácid, no flavour at all. Real european shit, even tho I'm in Perú. I'm so happy right Now
=D

I haven't done K in years....like since maybe 2006 or 2007. Was doing it on and off for maybe 2 years or so and ended up hating it at the end.
Oddly, it was the only drug I ever fiended for during the week whilst at work. This didn't even happen to me when I was doing meth and meth was an actual problem in my life.

Only ever insufflated the stuff.....I snort everything. I can't do needles. I grew up getting a monthly venom injection for allergies for a decade plus....I'm needled out. Also, I am way too lazy to deal with poking at myself in a safe way.

Lately I've been thinking of getting some K again, for old time's sake. Might just do that.

Enjoy your afternoon and evening! :)

I haven't done K in years....like since maybe 2006 or 2007. Was doing it on and off for maybe 2 years or so and ended up hating it at the end.
Oddly, it was the only drug I ever fiended for during the week whilst at work. This didn't even happen to me when I was doing meth and meth was an actual problem in my life.

Only ever insufflated the stuff.....I snort everything. I can't do needles. I grew up getting a monthly venom injection for allergies for a decade plus....I'm needled out. Also, I am way too lazy to deal with poking at myself in a safe way.

Lately I've been thinking of getting some K again, for old time's sake. Might just do that.

Enjoy your afternoon and evening! :)
Ty man, I'm coming up. On my trip AND drinking some.rum with cigs. I Will enjoy.ir for sure xp

Rum! Nice one. I haven't had rum in a while. It's been all wine and a touch of gin and beer since the winter. Winter time is a good time for rum. I put it in my tea. It's nice after a nice dinner.

Or I even do a rum n tea as my last shot on the way out the pub. :D

Oh man, smoke a dart or two for me. I quit in October and am glad I did, but I really liked smoking and miss it in some situations. Never going back though.

Are you at home by yourself?

I have a very hard time getting high by myself. Not sure why. I think because most highs make me very social.

ok, fuck the corona virus, my buddy just gave me half of a good quality LSD. I'm really excited, I'm over my opiate withdrawal for the past 3 weeks
Got some K for.my buddy AND.in exchange he gave.me. half a trip wooo this Is gonna be awesome i haven't tripped in like 2 years. Lets see how this works out =D

Happy trip, man. :) Good job on getting off opiates!! Seriously, congrats.

My new goal is to do DMT 1000 times before i hit the casket in old age nick sand stories inspired me to try go deeper. So much to explore but these strong doses these days are a bit much for me though i always end up having a amazing time its intense riding through the multiverse with little anchors to the physical world.

My new goal is to do DMT 1000 times before i hit the casket in old age nick sand stories inspired me to try go deeper. So much to explore but these strong doses these days are a bit much for me though i always end up having a amazing time its intense riding through the multiverse with little anchors to the physical world.
That’s an easy enough goal to accomplish, just
start extracting, you’ll have an endless supply. It’s very easy to do and quite rewarding.

If you haven’t seen it yet you should check a documentary called “The Sunshine Makers.”
It’s about Nick Sand and Tim Scully.

California acid is really good. The stuff I have now is white on white unperforated blotter, “Dead Family” acid. It’s very clear headed for the amount of visuals it provides. I’ve had some for the last 3 weekends (I’m still working so I have to wait till the weekend to trip.)
But the best acid I ever tried was sold to me as Czech crystal.

That’s an easy enough goal to accomplish, just
start extracting, you’ll have an endless supply. It’s very easy to do and quite rewarding.

If you haven’t seen it yet you should check a documentary called “The Sunshine Makers.”
It’s about Nick Sand and Tim Scully.

California acid is really good. The stuff I have now is white on white unperforated blotter, “Dead Family” acid. It’s very clear headed for the amount of visuals it provides. I’ve had some for the last 3 weekends (I’m still working so I have to wait till the weekend to trip.)
But the best acid I ever tried was sold to me as Czech crystal.
Yeah i have some cali fluff 99.9% completely clear headed travels in hyper space LSD visuals so fluid and reality morphing and very little body load. Its comparable to my usual supply that is made here might even be better the clarity and holy karma i can feel in the tabs is on another level. Both are alot better than the mass produced European 95% white fluff. Nick sands essays on DMT are a very good read makes me want to go as deep as possible past the symbols and visuals to a proper healing. DMT on acid has been popular in some circles here for many years aswell.

DMT on acid is godly, I experienced witnessing a mesh that controls the actions of everyone and everything across time, and was seeing things before they happened, and a now deceased friend didn't smoke any and was on my trip with me, describing what I was experiencing, asking me how this was possible, and we talked about it afterwards even.

Status
Not open for further replies.