• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the greatest combo ever. Nick sands favorite was 200 ug and dmt 10 hours in. When i was introduced to it it shattered everything i thought i had already seen the impossible then it took that and went to something you could only begin to understand while doing it. My friend likes to his dmt vape pen on mushrooms. In australia DMT is very big and has been for many decades. Some people even hit dmt vape pens these days in the smoking area of psy trance clubs. Its quite a crazy psychedelic community in Melbourne. Seen many people in the past at those bush doofs in australia having dmt breakthroughs in the middle of the dance floor. Im just kind of sad i didn't really use DMT as a sacrament properly. I never had a truly experienced DMT user to guide me through it so i just winged it over the years while eating trash food and doing alot of different drugs that was bad for me. To get back into dmt in a pure setting and a cleansed body and push through those levels as described with sands is my next adventure i want to go on.

2C-E night incoming, been a while since I had an encounter with the daunting -E, I wonder how it'll treat me. It's an unusual choice for a day like this one, but I was feeling frisky today

Thats some powerful medicine. I haven't had any in something like 13-15 years. My last trip on it was on 18-20mg and was one of the strongest trips I've ever had, both mentally and visually.
These days I prefer the more light hearted psychedelics. LSD, mescaline, 2c-b and 4 Ho MET come to mind. A blast of DMT gives me the intensity I need when I need it.

Yeah high dose 2C-E gets crazy intense. After my last trip on it I had enough for a while, so much so that I forgot how good of a drug it actually is.
If it has been that long I'm afraid I must urge you to give it another go :) at reasonable doses it's incredibly well rounded.

Happy Saturday, friends! (Or Sunday, if you're an easterner).

I was thinking of brewing up some mushroom tea today. I've never tripped alone though and am moderately apprehensive about it.
From what I can tell, you lot are solo tripping veterans for the most part so I'd like to ask if you have any suggestions for a first solo trip.
I'm very social normally but doubly so when I'm high on anything at all so that's the biggest reason why I haven't tripped solo in the 16 years I've been doing this.

Anything is much appreciated. <3

Wait, it's Saturday? =D I must be trippin

If you feel well, I'd go for it man, and it's likely your concerns about being alone will seem minute once you're well into it. Maybe just don't do a heroic dose, but everything about 'mushroom tea today' feels like a terrific plan to me :)
Probably not very helpful but I do hope it all turns out wonderful

Damn plague has me lost on the calendar. :LOL:

Happy Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!!! :D

I do feel well! I'm good at being solitary in general so the last month has been a breeze for me. I've just never gotten high alone, except twice on K back in the day and a handful of times on alcohol.

The thing is, I'm just not sure what I would do with myself because all of my trips have been social affairs, sometimes even quite communal experiences. For example, with like 10 other friends whilst camping up north. In fact, most of my trips have involved 5+ friends...and this is over a period of the last 16 years.

No way am I doing a heroic dose. I once did 7g and that was a fucking.....it was awesome but I don't know how I would have dealt with it without my mate being as high as me.

I'm thinking a mellow 1.5g, for a first solo. No need to go all adventurous on it.

Hope the 2C-E is good Buzz. :) 2C-E is such a special drug. I want to have a deep 2C-E trip again sometime, it's been a long time.

Man I have somehow, haphazardly achieved a truly beautiful headspace today. In various little doses, I have combined propylhexedrine, 5-MeO-MiPT, 2C-C and 3-MeO-PCE. Oh and phenibut, too. At some point today I hit this rare, perfect place. I am just filled with love and amazement at the world. I feel like I can do anything. My mind is occupying so many places right now. I have so many people and animals that I love so much. I'm so lucky. ❤

Whoa man, nice! What a combo, surprising, yet also not so surprising that it worked out so well. What dosage of 5-MeO-MiPT are we talking here? Sorry, I'm trying to form an idea in my head =D
3-MeO-PCE has a good touch in scenarios like yours, a few golden sprinkles and magic could ensue.

I understand exactly how you been feeling though, my decision to trip was kind of impulsive, and on 2C-E no less, but I too ended up in a truly magical heaspace. 15mg proved to be unexpectedly amazing, it feels like I unlocked another level of the drug. The engrossment in any single moment of time is unreal. And it felt like I could hold onto that immersiveness for hours and my goodness was it amazing. :D still tripping quite hard actually, so I guess I still have a small ways to go, but this was absolutely wonderful. :)

Wonderful intro to the weekend, hope you tripped as well in the end @SunriseChampion !

Nah, I sort of fancied an afternoon trip which I haven't done since a certain music festival back in 2008 but I was waiting for a wine delivery from a local wine bar and they screwed up my order and it didn't end up coming til late in the afternoon and then I had to make din din and by then the sun was well down.

I'm going to brew it up tomorrow after brunch. :)

Whoa man, nice! What a combo, surprising, yet also not so surprising that it worked out so well. What dosage of 5-MeO-MiPT are we talking here? Sorry, I'm trying to form an idea in my head =D
3-MeO-PCE has a good touch in scenarios like yours, a few golden sprinkles and magic could ensue.

I understand exactly how you been feeling though, my decision to trip was kind of impulsive, and on 2C-E no less, but I too ended up in a truly magical heaspace. 15mg proved to be unexpectedly amazing, it feels like I unlocked another level of the drug. The engrossment in any single moment of time is unreal. And it felt like I could hold onto that immersiveness for hours and my goodness was it amazing. :D still tripping quite hard actually, so I guess I still have a small ways to go, but this was absolutely wonderful. :)

Wonderful intro to the weekend, hope you tripped as well in the end @SunriseChampion !

It was 3-4mg of 5-MeO-MiPT, 10mg of 2C-C, and 7mg + 5mg + 5mg pf 3-MeO-PCE.

might keep dosing weekly i feel like this lockdown has helped cleanse my body my forcing only the supermarkets open so i don't eat toxic fast food and processed food seems to be opening those deeper spiritual dimensions more wider in trips.

Ugh shouldn't have topped off last night with quite as much alcohol. And yet, true to form, I was unable to sleep past 8:30. Oh well, all things considered, I feel pretty alright this morning. Gonna head over to the farm in a few hours and do some work with my friends today, looking forward to that. :)

Sounds lovely.

I'm cleaning my flat today. Wanna trade?
I also have to go pick up a skin suit before I freak my neighbours out too much. ;)

Is this where we chat shit about the psychedelics we eating? And just life? :)

Consuming 2g of a crude extract that was made from Pedro and Bridegsii, should be an interesting day!

Absolutely love Mescaline for beautiful days just lazing around wherever, no particular goals just relaxation and wherever the Mesc takes us. In nature is most ideal but at home today will do.

Hope ya’ll doing well.

-GC

Ooh mescaline, wonderful, jealous :)

might get a bunch of 2c-b unsure of the quality though apparently people now cook it up here in new zealand in decent kg amounts.
If they're making that much they probably have their synth down, I have some beautiful pinkish HCl :) quite potent

Status
Not open for further replies.