• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that the minute you hit the peak of a psychedelic trip that your phone starts ringing with actually important shit to deal with? It has happened literally every time I've tripped the past few months. Thank God I've always got some bzds in me when tripping now, helps me deal with weird uncontrollable factors such as that.
thats the reason why i only start my trips at late night now to avoid people

thats the reason why i only start my trips at late night now to avoid people
I find fucking with my sleeping schedule annoying and unhealthy though, the older I get. I still wana be asleep by midnight so I always start by like 10am. When I was younger I only tripped at night; loosing a nights sleep now sounds like a nightmare to me.

I find fucking with my sleeping schedule annoying and unhealthy though, the older I get. I still wana be asleep by midnight so I always start by like 10am. When I was younger I only tripped at night; loosing a nights sleep now sounds like a nightmare to me.
yeah it is awful missing that sleep will take me at least 3-4 days to make it back to normal. I try to have two days off to recover. Ritalin saved my ass on many work days to give me the energy to get it through.

I'm in the day tripper boat most of the times these days. But when I go on my psychedelic benders I will be dosing around the clock a few days and not sleeping. Generally throwing DOC or Mescaline into the mix with my Tryptamines and LSD will make the lack of sleep irrelevant. But those take a toll and I'm worn out a few days after and my Psych tolerance goes back up there. Thought I wouldn't be able to trip the same lately as I went so hard this year the visuals have dampened the past month. But when I took the 2C-C/LSD combo last week I was at +++ with a lovely display.

Trying to cut back on it and go to bi-weekly. Keep saying that but and falling back on my word and dosing up. It's become quite the compulsion I want that expansion of the senses as much as possible these days. Not sure what's next for sure but probably 3-MeO-PCE or 2C-B, gotta think in this a bit still have to work the 2C-P in at some point. Grateful for having a wide array at my disposal and getting to constantly try new drugs/combinations.

What's up guys, how are you all today?
I'm feeling real happy, buying my girls X-mas gift.

Can't wait to trip on some 2C-B next week :)
Been waiting for this gem for ages, probably going to take it on Christmas Morning since I am off from work which is awesome . Expecting it to be pretty wonderful cuz I love all Phenethylamines I've tried honestly when I think back on it. Either that or I will take some 2C-C possibly deff something light and fluffy due to the fact we are hosting and a ton of family is coming to see our new house. Would you guys recommend just taking that instead of a first trial with something. Thing is I hear 2C-B is pretty gentle which makes me think it will be fine for that reason.

Last edited:
I would honestly expect 2C-B to be more gentle than 2C-C if I were to hazard a guess, but I also only dose 2C-C past 45mg so it's always pretty visual and sweaty for me lol. I've also never tried 2C-B so my input here has limited value.

More good tunes for anyone out there tripping on some balls today:

2C-B is even more chill and euphoric than 2C-C, by just a bit. And less psychedelic, more entactogenic.
Sounds so lush. I hope to give it a go someday. Please, Goddess of 2C-B, grant your blessings upon me!

Yeah man, hope so too for you, 2C-B is epic.
I've tried it twice now, once at 50mg and once at 40mg, top tier stuff.

It's been so long since I went for a tryptamine because each and every phenethylamine has been blowing me away lately.

Ended up not doing the mxe and 2cb yesterday probably will do it in a little bit later today. Drinking some coffee and doing some dabs to get self in the mood; find a little bit of caffeine helps kick up the psychedelia with k and mxe. ]Shame I ran out of 4-aco-det would of liked to do a little on the peak.

Yeah I'm gonna start with 25mgs myself and will probably never venture higher than 35mgs. Buzz has a naturally high tolerance to Psychs and generally takes damn near double whatever I do. Like the fact that it's more entactogenic. Sure it makes it quite the drug for sex with the missus. At somepoint in the trip it always goes there with her and is probably one of my favorite parts. Really like fucking on DOC that stuff gives you so much Stamina and makes it feel extremely intense when you orgasm, love it :love:

Damn, wouldn't those be considered very high dosages?

I find 2C-B to be only slightly more potent or even equipotent to 2C-C, although most seem to find 2C-C less potent. They're similar in any case. Back in the day when my friends and I had plenty of 2C-B, I would need 35mg to get a full trip.

20mg had me tripping nicely (took 20mg + 30mg an hour later actually).

You'd think that things would get really intense but it's so easy to navigate, very friendly substance, but there's no need to go even higher I think.

Ended up not doing the 2cb and mxe yesterday; planning to do it in a tiny bit though. Think I might plug 15mgs of the 2cb with 25-35mg of the mxe. Weighed some small amounts of each in some capsules for redosing. Practically out of concentrates just enough for a few dabs but enough to do a little on the peak and comedown. It's getting ready to storm so the atmosphere is nice for the journey.

Why is it that the minute you hit the peak of a psychedelic trip that your phone starts ringing with actually important shit to deal with? It has happened literally every time I've tripped the past few months. Thank God I've always got some bzds in me when tripping now, helps me deal with weird uncontrollable factors such as that.

I know what you mean, although I've become a lot more patient with that sort of thing over the years. It used to bother me, but then I realized that those mundane interactions are just as much a part of the trip as anything else. They can lead you down some roads of introspection that you never would have otherwise discovered.

Last night I went over to my friend from college's house. He's super into weed, biggest pothead I know, and we smoked a ton of dabs. I paced myself and ended up having the best weed high I've had in... I don't even know how long. It was awesome. :) My friend is also doing awesome, he's selling real estate, working for a company that is really successful, and has started and runs their cannabis business (the state I grew up in is days away from recreational legalization). He's going to fancy parties with high rollers and stuff, making big bank. I'm really proud of him, though not surprised. He gave me a bunch of pre-rolls and stuff that I'm really not going to have the opportunity to smoke, except maybe one (if any of my brother's friends still smoke, at the Chriastmas Eve party). He also told me he flies 3-4 times a month, all over the country, and that TSA no longer cares about weed. He says he always has personal weed/concentrates at airports and they always take it out and look at it and give it back. He showed me an article about how Chicago TSA has been told to not do anything about personal amounts of weed. I'm flying out of Chicago. I can't help but feel paranoid about it because of conditioning, but it makes sense.

He also says, trust me, it's going to be federally legal very soon. I mean I knew that but it's cool to hear it from someone involved in things. The big money is in, the tobacco companies are in. As much as it's a shame that the big companies have taken the industry over, it is a good thing for end users because it means it's definitely happening, and soon.

I know what you mean, although I've become a lot more patient with that sort of thing over the years. It used to bother me, but then I realized that those mundane interactions are just as much a part of the trip as anything else. They can lead you down some roads of introspection that you never would have otherwise discovered.

Agreed. Back in the day I used to basically only trip alone (or with a friend sometimes, or not alone but be the only one tripping around my partner or a friend), but at some point I started desiring to trip around people. At first it was to challenge myself, force myself to deal with social situations. It really helped me to grow in my self-confidence and social skills. When I was tripping far too often, I even used to take psychedelics at work while in an office environment. Once I got comfortable with that, I really have never had any issues tripping around other people since, or dealing with stuff that comes up. Not that I recommend tripping at your job. 8)

Just found out there are some spring / summer psilocybe species here panaeolus cinctulus i have seen them over the years uncommonly never realized they were magic. With all the rain i hope i find somewhere in the forest / farm

Got me a nice looking DMT pipe, finally I can try smoking my 5-MeO-DMT. :D
Insufflating hurt too much and the drip was annoying during the trip itself, I've only tried it twice that way but my guess is that smoking is where it's at for now. Never took quite enough too, both experiences were really weird and while I was experiencing effects I had no idea what to do with them, in a way it was too intense to even think, which may sound contradictory.

Status
Not open for further replies.