• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Wilson, you must be feeling fantastic. =D

Man guys, I ordered etizolam, since I'm about out. Had it sent to my friend since I can't receive anymore. It arrived, and I opened the letter only to find out they sent me clonazolam instead. Which I don't want... I'm not into benzos in general, especially not ultra-potent, amnesic intoxicating ones. I like to have a stash of etizolam because it's great all-around, I use it for come-downs and occasional insomnia or if I'm really having a bad anxiety episode. I hope they'll make it right.

Felt fucking brilliant cheers, was a great night.

If you made that order from a reputable vendor they should send out your etizolam without any drama. I've had the same type of thing happen before from RC and DNM vendors, it was always resolved quickly.

One time a vendor accidentally sent my order to my old address on a label he had printed out in advance, not realising I gave him a new address when making the order. I was panicking because I'd moved out of the old place and now they were about to get an envelope full of drugs with my name on it. Luckily the landlady just rang me and let me know something was sent there for me, so I picked it up. Meanwhile the vendor sent a replacement pack to my new address. So I ended up with a double order.

I hadnt realize just how stimulating Phenibut is, until a few days ago when I took it on a morning I was feeling completely exhausted after a week of very mediocre sleep. I litterally felt like I had taken a stimulant, but without any anxiousness. Holy shit, I wasnt expecting it, but I felt so much better.

I've been very sporadically using it for about 2 years now, and it has become one of my favorite drugs. So subtle, but so useful.

Last edited:
Well I just dosed 4mgs of DOC and top of what I took this afternoon. The acid came all the way back down but I'm looking forward to that stimulating rush of euphoria, DOC is the best ever, like top 5 best Psychs.

With 15mgs of 4-AcO-DET sprinkled on top with little extra sparkles and mini-rainbows for good measure. Will be a trip report about these escapades. Earlier on I had eaten two hits of LSD and swallowed a capsule containing 25mgs of 4-AcO-DMT.

Happy trails fellow psychonauts 🦋✨

How did that go? 4mg is a big dose by itself, for me.

I've been very sporadically using it for about 2 years now, and it has become one of my favorite drugs. So subtle, but so useful.

Yep, I absolutely love phenibut, for sure (as I'm sure you all know). It combines the best aspects of pretty much all drug types, it's relaxing, stimulating, confidence-boosting, social-enhancing, mood-boosting, and motivational.

Found some clonazepam, let's see what all the fuzz is about, alprazolam and etizolam felt the same to me, meaning that I just go straight to sleep, actually hoping this one won't be any different =D

It doesn't hit you like alprazolam, it kinda sneaks up on you. Super long lasting, prepare to be benzed out and sleep late in the morning if you took enough. I think I like diazepam more than clonazepam though. But it is a good benzo for sure.

Clonazepam is good against anxiety but is really not very intoxicating at all. Doesn't feel like much, IMO. Maybe if you dose high. Seems like one of the very best medicinal benzos specifically because of the lack of intoxication, while still being effective against anxiety.

Greetings my PD Family ❤

Drying out my Bridgesii in the oven, pretty much there will probably just let it sit while I'm at work and then go again like 200° for an hour or two when I'm home tonight and relaxing with my girl and our kitties. Not sure how much it weighs but it's coming out to be a decent amount dried material. I'm going to attempt to remove chunks from the core of the stars. Gotta love Mescaline since this possibly has MAOI's in it and I'm on blood pressure and a few other medications I can only take San Pedro which doesn't contain those same alkaloids.

Really wish I could take it because I'm sure they are one of the reasons people report this cactus to have a slightly different trip and be strong. From what I read it also has one of the most consistent alkaloid contents of the psychedelic cacti and it's generally pretty high from what I remember I can look this stuff up again when I have free time on my break today. I'm going to get a new San Pedro cactus soon to care for. I'm gonna grind this up to powder and give it to my friend, will be pretty cool to know I helped nurture a trip that could potentially be life changing, I like that. He will also tell a story about the day he consumes it which I'm looking forward to reading quite a bit. But what I will be doing is buying myself a pound of ready to go San Pedro powder this winter so that by the time Spring comes around I can go on a series of Mescaline trips, I found that to be very rewarding this year.

I've taken 60mgs of Amphetamine this morning so I need a quick project to work on before I head off for the day. Feel really Euphoric right now but I deff had to take a higher dose than I used to I was very underwhelmed by just the one 30mg pill when that use to floor me, tolerance is a bitch and it's some sort of permanent one because I haven't used amps in a couple months. Constructing this post has been the most fun time this is my favorite type of thing to do when I'm tweaking out and smoking weed.

Cosmic Charlie and the Cacti Collective

Last edited:
That painting with the cacti and flowers is lovely

Sending good vibes your way Charlie <3

Just took 22mgs of 4-AcO-EPT and staggered 300mgs of of Gabapentin for a few hours prior to dosing so the Amphetamine comedown will be neutralized. Got to play Pokemon for HOURS today legit popped the first pill at 4 a.m. and went out to the Wild Area to level up my pokemon. Since I have tolerance from tripping the other day so I'm pretty sure it will be a ++ joyride. Have to be at work and Tuesday is slow so I prep vegetables all day and listen to music. Personally I have a good time taking low doses of psychedelics while working. Will put up something in the thread after I get home tonight about the drugs effects.

I don't have your energy Charlie. I also rarely dip into the amps though lol. Picked some up recently but am always trepidacious about their use.

What stims do you use? I'm thinking of some pharma stims like Elvanse (Vyvanse) because street speed is so low quality here. I would buy good crystal meth if I had the chance. Only done proper meth once like 7 years ago when I had virgin receptors for all drugs and taking it orally felt so fucking good. Would do one meth weekend per year for hedonistic purposes for sure if I could get it.

Our drug scene is sooooo dead atm that its kinda sad to use these "normal" drugs instead of rc psychedelics or dissos. They're just not available for me for now.

What stims do you use? I'm thinking of some pharma stims like Elvanse (Vyvanse) because street speed is so low quality here. I would buy good crystal meth if I had the chance. Only done proper meth once like 7 years ago when I had virgin receptors for all drugs and taking it orally felt so fucking good. Would do one meth weekend per year for hedonistic purposes for sure if I could get it.

Our drug scene is sooooo dead atm that its kinda sad to use these "normal" drugs instead of rc psychedelics or dissos. They're just not available for me for now.
Personally I just use pharm grade dexamp IR pills that I either nab off people who are dicks and don’t need them or people who sell their scripts (also don’t need them I guess). I could probably be defined as ADD by a doctor but the chances of getting adderal IR is slim these days I hate every other form; XR, lisdex, etc. definitely don’t want anything like methylphenidate or Wellbutrin which is what is usually thrown at kids these days.

Had the pleasure of trying 2C-B for the first time yesterday, or at least a full dose. Was pretty amazing, top tier drug.

Took like 20mg and then 30 more an hour and a half later, visuals were crazy at that dosage but it was so warm, friendly, clearheaded and physically fantastic that there is no hint of any anxiety or negative feelings. Like any 2C-x, highly recommended :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.