• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice man! :D

It was a really good year for me psychedelic wise, got the opportunity to try so many new drugs, many of which were pretty much perfect.
I really like collecting phens, they’re so much of them, and I feel like their effects vary so much. I get that in a way they’re not as ‘deep’ as tryptamines, and it’s true that they’re not as deep in se, and it’s probably easier to ‘hide’ from them but the clearheadedness and a feeling of being more grounded allows me to get more out of them I think. Like thoughts are able to flow more freely, in a non forceful or clouded way, which makes them just as ‘deep’ imo.

It bugs me that I still don’t seem to ‘understand’ LSD. It’s so cognitively hyperactive and calculated, exhausting like nothing else. Good drug, but there seem to be things that I’m missing, more trials needed in 2020. I don’t know if anyone feels this way about LSD but the incessant thinking is too much for me, and I get so caught up in loops and endless thoughts that it’s impossible for me to actually think, and when coming down I’m completely wrecked physically by my brain going hyperspeed for hours.

Anyway, hoping to start of 2020 on the right foot, and what better to start of with than the queen of phenethylamines, mescaline =D
I find the thought looping on LSD to be the source of its charm and insight. The maniacal laughter of someone who just broke out of an hour long thought loop is simply the most amusing thing in life. Looping is so funny to watch. My wife notices me doing the same thing over and over and never breaking free on psychs sometimes and laughs. Weed tends to cause the same sort of effect but in a more “Dude, wait what?” type manner lol

Often times the only thing needed to break an acid loop is simply to change scenery or music or something simple like that so it’s not scary when you know how to break free.

I recall one trip in particular where I watched like two hours of Frasier in between masturbation sessions and subsequently cleaning up and I metaphorically laughed my gut out every time I realized I was stuck in a loop. I was house sitting for my folks and when I finally broke free all it took was for me to go sit outside with my dog and watch the grass blow in the wind.

^^ LOL =D

It bugs me that I still don’t seem to ‘understand’ LSD. It’s so cognitively hyperactive and calculated, exhausting like nothing else. Good drug, but there seem to be things that I’m missing, more trials needed in 2020. I don’t know if anyone feels this way about LSD but the incessant thinking is too much for me, and I get so caught up in loops and endless thoughts that it’s impossible for me to actually think, and when coming down I’m completely wrecked physically by my brain going hyperspeed for hours.

Well, my experience was different but I also didn't "get" LSD for a long time. Though in my case, I found it weirdly subtle. Eventually I did get it, and now I absolutely love it. It's certainly very unique. I still consider it the most natural-feeling of psychedelics, it's almost like the trip is emerging from everything around me, instead of that something is intoxicating me. I mean at least until high dosages.

I’m a stupid mf for ordering a bunch of stimulants though. Multiple grams of stuff like 3-MMC is not gonna do me any favors, dang holiday discounts!

Yeah man, I love stimulants but boy do I hate them. I'm really looking to avoid them this year.

Just took 6mgs of 3-MeO-PCE about 40mins ago.

Have a 4mg redose in my pocket, heading out on some errands at the moment. Can feel some type of effect beginning, takes a couple hours to fully develop right. When you think I should take the redose?

Yeah your right, whatever is going on right now feels good and I want some more. Only slept for like 4 hours and hoping that the stimulating nature of this disso makes that irrelevant and its replaced with Euphoria. When I weighed out what's left in the Vial it was 153mgs which is lovely, going to explore this one for while. Extremely grateful for my friend and this priceless gift, your the best :)

Omg I feel AMAZING right now smoking Cannabis this must be the peak. The Euphoria is astounding my smile almost hurts it's so big, this drug is fabulous top notch material. Can see what people mean about the mania/stimulating nature I love it but like a warm soft blanket at the same time. This might be my favorite disso around right now. Gotta stock up it is very psychedelic in the Mindstate, so good 😍

I like it better than most any disso, except MXE. It's definitely got some of the psychedelic aspect that MXE has, but less wonk.

Going to take a small dose of LSD this time around its been a very long time and many trips since i dosed acid under 200 ug have a quarter tab i will drop later on once the night settles in as i don't want to be disturbed by people should work about to be around 60-70 ug i think be a nice aid to meditation and yoga. I really love doing yoga on acid since you makes you extra stretchy feels amazing.

Belated Christmas/Holidays/Winter Solstice wishes to everyone! Hope y'all are good. :) Sounds like y'all are having some fun psychedelic escapades. Had to take a brief break from Bluelight, the internet and most substances recently to break some perpetual bad habits of procrastination and also some maladaptive drug habits, disappointed to say I came back really drunk one time and broke my no arylcyclohexylamines rule, had left my scale elsewhere so eyeballed an unclear amount of MXE, nothing bad happened although I did suffer from a predictable mood dip, scrambled feeling, and transient bladder awareness for a few days to a week after.

Disappointed also to report I had to flush the remains of my MXE since obviously I just do not respect dissociatives enough right now to trust myself not to do them drunk on a whim. Felt afterwards I should have held onto it and just stashed it somewhere else, not easily accessible, but, ehh, broke the rules of my commitment to myself, so flushing is the consequence. Will try dipping my toe in the ACH-dissociative sea again sometime after 365 days or so. Gonna really try to commit to properly exploring more wholesome substances like the true psychedelics this coming year and not just use this interest as an excuse to indulge in the more harmful ones that I struggle to take anything back from (just speaking for myself of course, respect to y'all who manage to respect the more treacherous dissos enough to still get good stuff out of them).

Disappointed also to report I had to flush the remains of my MXE since obviously I just do not respect dissociatives enough right now to trust myself not to do them drunk on a whim. Felt afterwards I should have held onto it and just stashed it somewhere else, not easily accessible, but, ehh, broke the rules of my commitment to myself, so flushing is the consequence. Will try dipping my toe in the ACH-dissociative sea again sometime after 365 days or so. Gonna really try to commit to properly exploring more wholesome substances like the true psychedelics this coming year and not just use this interest as an excuse to indulge in the more harmful ones that I struggle to take anything back from (just speaking for myself of course, respect to y'all who manage to respect the more treacherous dissos enough to still get good stuff out of them).
Dude what the actual hell you committed high treason. You could have sent that MXE off to someone who could love it responsibly rather than down the drain... my soul died a little.

Feeling pretty fantastic after that trip on the 3-MeO-PCE deff shares the same anti-depressant qualities of the other Dissos I've had which was wonderfully. Found the drug to be very therapeutic and me and my Fiancee had a serious talk about our relationship which has been in a rut the past couple weeks. Usually in those kinda situations my emotions overwhelm me and I'll cry and shutdown etc. But this allowed me to completely share how I feel without it overwhelming me do to the dissociative action of this drug.

Gotta say my girl was hesitant about me starting to play around with the PCP like analogs but after this she is relieved. This has been one of the most stressful months in years and I havent spoke about the family issues on here much really due to me trying to escape how I feel with distracting myself by posting of my psychedelic exploits. But yeah so to furthur clarify this drug has some promise for me in the mental health sense. Looking forward to the next trial, wanna try 3-MeO-PCP eventually in a low dose and see how that fair's alongside.

Last edited:
Dude what the actual hell you committed high treason. You could have sent that MXE off to someone who could love it responsibly rather than down the drain... my soul died a little.
Hah... I know man I know, it hurt me too! :( It was for the best for both of us though, this way we (me and MXE ;)) can potentially reunite at a later date without doing more damage to each other... Would not do either of us any good if I were to keep using irresponsibly and potentially damage the reputation of such a special substance by my own self control failures.

Dissociatives are great drugs that do have a lot of therapeutic value but they are also very addictive and can bite you in the ass if you abuse them.
I found myself using dissos a lot more in the last month or so since I got 3 meo pcp. It’s not every day like it used to be but it’s more frequently than I told myself I would take it. And I wonder if that’s what made December so terrible for me. I was an emotional wreck for most of it but blamed work for that. If I’m honest with myself I know that work played a part in it but so did dissociatives and kratom and holiday stress. Now that the holidays are over I’m putting the drugs back on the shelves. Going to limit my kratom and 3meo use to no more than once every 2 weeks.

Good call Delsyd.

I did get a disso compulsion/light addiction years ago, during MXE and then 3-MeO-PCP (especially the latter, 3-MeO-PCP is insidious that way, it lies to you, makes you egomaniacal and unbalanced - Charlie I don't recommend even getting any, 3-MeO-PCE is much better and more therapeutic, and I can see bad things on the horizon with you and 3-MeO-PCP if I'm honest). Fortunately I managed to get rid of it, I have O-PCE, 3-MeO-PCE, a bit of 3-MeO-PCP, MXPr, and have had a few doses of MXE ever since it went the way of the unicorn, and hardly ever use them. But there was a time that I was using 3-MeO-PCP almost every day for like a year and a half.

I'm back home now after visiting my family. My girlfriend's stomach got all fucked up because it's so hard to stick to her diet when visiting my family and her GERD is hurting her bad. Which is making her feel extra depressed, which sucks. I think I'm gonna go to my band house tonight, the original band, some friends are barbecuing and gonna jam.

The roof plastic I spent hours putting up before I left got completely blown off, I feared it would happen because even though it's the same brand/same product, the plastic this time seemed to have some sort of coating on it that makes tape not stick well, even Gorilla Tape. Sucks because my skylight leaked which means it got all wet in there. And the roof itself is wet because it rained recently, as well as the plastic, so I can't try to re-attach it. And tomorrow it's gonna rain. :\ But then it's not supposed to rain for like 10 days. Maybe it doesn't matter at this point because I'm getting the roof redone soon anyway and there is already plenty of damage... I just thought it would be best if it was all dry inside when they did it. But it won't be now. I could have the roofer come out and professionally cover it but it would cost like $500.

Yeah I mean 3-MeO-PCP is probably if just get a couple doses of from a friend I wouldn't by grams of it like I plan on with 3-MeO-PCE, 3‐HO-PCE and 3-HO-PCP which I'm pretty sure I will love. If I'm able to get some of the MXE circulating that would be dope but if not I may try some of the HXE when it hits the market. But there is also a few more 4 subs I have to scoop up soon, really want some DMT badly as well and some straight up Ketamine, thinking about taking a small amount like 6mgs of 3-MeO-PCE tommrow to make the work day more interesting I love that feeling I got so much done around the house last nite. But yeah I wouldn't wanna be quite as high as that while I'm cooking here.

Last edited:
3-MeO-PCE is more fun too if you ask me. I wouldn't underestimate how devious -PCE is though, but -PCP feels a whole lot dirtier even, they're so cheap and easy to dose, make you feel like a king and you can still function.

A whole year of daily 3-MeO-PCP dosing @Xorkoth 8o even one dose fucks with me enough to hold off for weeks, how did that work out?

It was 2mg bumps 1-5 times a day, so low dosing. But yeah, I started to feel really mentally and emotionally out of control. Never went full manic/psychotic but it took a while to not constantly forget words/etc.

Anybody get accelerated wound healing while tripping on acid? Back to earth and my deep wound that was not closing up just repaired itself and done weeks of healing. LSD can pull off some miraculous stuff was mediating to alot of healing ayahuasca songs and blissed out in oneness. I feel like their is a whole world of physical healing that could be tapped into with psychedelics somehow.

A whole year of daily 3-MeO-PCP dosing @Xorkoth 8o even one dose fucks with me enough to hold off for weeks, how did that work out?

When I was doing 3-meo-pcp I remember that I had a week long binge before going abroad for holidays, it took me like 3 days to come down and realize I had been under the influence all the time. That half-life is crazy long. I think used it for about 1-1½ years before going psychotic. Not everyday but I guess it was something like every week first, then twice a week and then every day or every other day and mixing drugs and alcohol with it.

I didn't even like it at first trial, it felt cold, clinical and boring.

But being that manic and falling in love at the same time is probably something most people will never experience in their life.
I don't even know if it was "real" love or the drugs. But it was a decade after my first love. All the girls between gave me zero feelings compared to those 2.

Yeah I wasn't doing it literally every day, just most days. And like I said, very low doses. That said, I'm really lucky I didn't go psychotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.