• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could just be a test flight of some stealth technology. But yeah I just try not to leap to conclusions because I see that so much, but there is a lot that we don't know and things we can't explain and that's part of what makes life magical. I try to find the correct line. The reflector things I saw are really unexplainable (I saw reflectors because they looked a green and a red bike reflector in the sky sort of, that appeared suddenly, hung there for a several seconds unmoving, then shot off). I mean when they moved, they MOVED... from above me to out of sight across the horizon in a fraction of a second. To go that speed it would have had to be a meteor or something, but it appeared and hung there first, and didn't look like that anyway.

Kappa:

Awesome Charlie, we're definitely looking forward to what you have to say about it! ☺

A little music for anyone who might be out there right now. ❤

It's really good Kaleida similar to 2C-C like Xorkoth had mentioned earlier. I'm feeling so euphoric I've been watching this nature documentary of the Amazon and smoking Cannabis. Really wonderful day I slept until like 12 o'clock in the afternoon, have the day off tommrow also.

I'm simply glowing right now, I've been taking notes and will have a Trip Report on it and get it typed in the morning

Kappa:

Sounds fantastic, anything that's like 2C-C will definitely appeal to us. :) Enjoy it as much as you can for everyone out there who's only dreamed of getting their hands on this one! Sounds like a pretty good time so far. ☺

Will be very eagerly looking forward to the trip report too!!

It is a wonderful psychedelic.

Grabbed this for myself today as a little treat and the Chocalate to the right contains 40mgs of THC and I was given two of them. Im going to eat half of one now it should mix in well at that dosage but not be too much.

I really like the way the oral Cannabis interacts with psychedelic drugs. It allows you to go way furthur out there with less material. It's probably best to have tolerance though and a love of Cannabinoids because if you don't it could cause alot of anxiety.

But id it's something that your into it really is something special. I would say that i am at a ++ right not. And im hoping that will take it up a bit more in a hour from now.

Gonna smoke the Hindu Kush first
I'm deeply in love with Cannabis, it's a Miracle :)

Last edited:
Kappa:

Believe it or not, as much as we enjoy oral cannabis on its own, we've never combined it with a psychedelic that I can recall. We'll certainly have to the next time we get the chance. :) Though that may be some time from now for multiple reasons.

What kind of dosages do you usually prefer to mix in with it? On its own we love taking 150-250 mg of THC orally, it produces by far some of the most psychedelic experiences we've had with it already, though of course still very unique from psychedelics. We'd probably want to work up to that kind of combination eventually but probably not right off the bat.

Making me jealous too. :) We're on break from everything right now but cannabis was one of the biggest reasons for the break, but that doesn't mean I don't miss it (even aside from, you know, the whole recently-quitting thing). We have some overuse problems with cannabis but frankly that's mostly because everything about it is just wonderful for us. It amps up our dissociatives symptoms in an actually enjoyable way too, it's been feeling a bit quiet in here without it.

Nice Charlie, I'm glad your reaction seems so similar to mine, at least in terms of the really nice euphoria. :)

View attachment 12791

Grabbed this for myself today as a little treat and the Chocalate to the right contains 40mgs of THC and I was given two of them. Im going to eat half of one now it should mix in well at that dosage but not be too much.

I really like the way the oral Cannabis interacts with psychedelic drugs. It allows you to go way furthur out there with less material. It's probably best to have tolerance though and a love of Cannabinoids because if you don't it could cause alot of anxiety.

But id it's something that your into it really is something special. I would say that i am at a ++ right not. And im hoping that will take it up a bit more in a hour from now.

Gonna smoke the Hindu Kush first
I'm deeply in love with Cannabis, it's a Miracle :)

Looking forward to ending my month long break from cannabis tomorrow. Getting 3 grams of concentrate and a gram of flower dropped off drop my medical shop. Looking forward to trying their dry sift rosin.

Going to try real hard not to get back into using it how I way before and keep my doses as low as possible.

I just pulled out my 4-Pro-DMT to move it from the original bag into a vial only to discover that it turned a rusty brownish color already. I had it in multiple bags with desiccants but I guess that wasn't enough. I still haven't tried any.

IMG_0178 1080.jpg

Wow, that was quick. Much faster than 4-AcO-DMT. I keep all my tryptamines in the freezer, but before I started doing that I had some 4-AcO-DMT for a good while that did eventually turn dark but it wasn't nearly so fast. The good news is, brown 4-AcO-DMT and brown AMT I have tried have both still been good. Probably a bit weaker though.

I wonder if 4-Pro-DMT degrades to 4-HO-DMT also? If it does, I might be more willing to get some as pure 4-HO-DMT is much different from 4-AcO-DMT at least, and I prefer it.

I started a blind test with ALD-52 and 1P-LSD today. I consider them to both be pretty much interchangeable with regular LSD but I've noticed that 1P trips seem to consistently have a distinct style. I'm really not sure which one I took today though to be honest. I'm writing notes on my trips and after 3 more tests I'll check to see which trip was which drug. Whatever I took, it's been a really excellent trip. Long lasting too.

Here's some random acid guitar noodling I recorded a few hours ago

Nice noodling :) I miss playing guitar while tripping. I'm long overdue. I'd be interested to find out the results of your blind testing, as I've never had ALD-52 and it would be a comfort to know if it was indistinguishable.

+96+, I don't think there's any reason why 4-PrO-DMT should degrade faster than 4-AcO-DMT. I think you may have a freebase instead of fumarate salt. The vendor who has the 4-PrO-DMT also announced freebase 4-AcO-DMT at the same time so maybe the two got switched. There was another vendor who once accidentally received a batch of freebase 4-AcO-DMT instead of the fumarate salt and it quickly degraded and turned brown like the stuff you have.

5 hours of cleaning finally done, too much for me man

But on the bright side, I'm sampling 4-HO-EPT for the first time now :)

Nice. :)

I did way too many stims over the past month, and used etizolam often too. I threw away the rest of my 2-FMA 3 days ago and haven't had any etizolam since then either. Feeling pretty anxious and I was somewhat concerned that I was having light etizolam withdrawals (never had a benzo dependence before), but I think I'm just really depleted. I don't seem to be trembly or anything like that so I think I'm just worn down. Hope it passes quickly, anxiety sucks. It's not too bad though, just very noticeably there.

2-FMA is just too good, took some too today, who likes cleaning sober...

I have taken it over an extended time period before (during a finals period) and afterwards I felt extremely fatigued for about 2 weeks, like yawning all day and general low energy. It feels so transparent but it's a heavy stim and it wears you down. It's extraordinarily good if you have to get things done, but I hate it every time I take it, makes me not think about what is happening around me, and life a haze, but it's an excellent drug. Love hate relationship, you understand

I took 50mg 4-HO-EPT, it's a sedating but pleasurable bodyhigh, and the headspace is quite subtle but fun, probably quite a bit of tolerance in play too, really smooth experience though

Yeah I'll be fine. I have a serious love/hate relationship with stims.

Status
Not open for further replies.