• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's deff worth stocking up on.
Like to try 4-AcO-EPT also.

Thinking about taking some ETH-LAD tommorow with some 4-AcO-DMT sprinkled on top once the peak fades. I've been so consumed by PST this week that psychedelics got pushed to the back burner.

I'm on my way back to the city now and I'm gonna make a three quarters of a pound and melt into the couch like butter on a pancake. But im gonna run out of the stuff tommorow which ain't a bad thing. Going on vacation next week and the Bupe is gonna have to maintain me.

If this is getting me so high i can only imagine what it's doing to my tolerance. And i have to get tested at the clinic when i come home to get the next script. Deff can't be popping up for Morphine or i won't be able to come monthly no more. Funny they write me benzos when they know how irresponsible i can be with them.

All of them places are sorta loose...
But giving dirties for Opiates is a no no.

Here's some random acid guitar noodling I recorded a few hours ago

Enjoyed listening. Gave me some "Fripp and Eno" vibes. Is than an E-bow? Also, how did you get that pedal note you you were playing over ? A looper ? Or just a backing track?

Just ate 15mgs of 4-HO-MET

Haven't had this one in awhile and a few months ago when I took the same dose I had an amazing time. I've been drinking beers and smoking weed which always makes my comes transparent. Kind of like I just switch into tripping mode cuz I'm already feeling fantastic.

Should be a real nice time I haven't ate a Tryptamine in awhile I've been taking 2C's all summer so far. Which is not a bad thing, kind of brought me back a bit to years gone past.

That's weird how OD has more page memory then PD.. and you guys had the best Archives a decade running! ?

spirals_and_curlicues_by_wolfepaw_da28czn-pre.jpg

Last edited:
Have a pleasant sleep. :)

Just bought a ticket to see an STS9 show tomorrow at my favorite venue around these parts, with a few friends including some Bluelighters who never post anymore these days. :) Never seen them before, I'm looking forward to it.

Have fun shadowmeister! Take a couple pictures that don't expose any shy BL friends! and see if you can record some sound with your pics/video. : - )

tumblr_nfkkl2LQAH1txeruoo1_r1_500.gif

Wow, that looks amazing :D

I'm pretty wrecked right now I just got pinned to the couch in fractals for about an hour. Trying to drink and other beer smoke a bowl and get my shit together. This is a hell of a drug, the visuals are so potent ot makes it hard to even walk. And that dose is nothing compared to what I hear from others.

30mgs straight broke my universe in the past so I took 15mgs and it does the same damn thing. This stuff is pure gold.

Wat up guys

Bee quiet here, nobody's tripping or you're not telling us about it? ;)

Thinking about getting some 5-MeO-DMT, thoughts? Would love to try it but ol' Buzz isn't exactly a wealthy man

I bought some 5-meo-dmt about two or three years ago. It has sat in a vile in the dark ever since and never been opened. It scares me. But I guess some part of me thought that someday, just maybe, I'd be brave enough to try it.

I want to get some 5-MeO-DMT too. never tried it. It scares me too, but most everyone who is experienced says it's actually basically instant +4, ceasing to exist as anything but a love vibration, much, much different than unsubstituted DMT. I want to get some, as I fully intend on trying it sometime.

I tripped Saturday night. Took 25g of san pedro powder, and went to see a show with some friends. It was absolutely lovely, I was loving the show, and me and my friend who had his first kid, he's 6 months old now, were talking a bunch and he was getting a contact high from me. Then we both smoked a hit of this "live resin" (really strong concentrate) of weed, and we both got SUPER baked (neither of us has been smoking weed lately). I left to go get a drink and while I was gone he abruptly went to sit down at the creek, away from the crowd. Our other friends with us told me he was freaking out when I got back so I went over there. He wasn't freaking out, he just had to get out of the crowd and I felt the same way. So I sat down by him and we started talking, and ended up having the best conversation for the whole rest of the show (friends kept trying to get us to move and talking to us like we were children, for some reason they thought we were freaking out even though we were being really animated and laughing and talking non-stop). I had some personal revelations about my life... I realized I am sure now that I want to reproduce at some point. I want that magical experience that both my friend and my brother are experiencing now. I want to create a new human. I know I'll be a good father and can create a good person. I want to open up that level of love in my life. I realized, too, that this might be a deal-breaker with my girlfriend, as she is increasingly becoming sure she doesn't ever want to have kids. I also realized that if she doesn't pick herself up, I will have to end the relationship at some point because I need her to be able to be satisfied with her life.

These things are kind of painful to realize, but also really important for me to realize. I haven't given up on her, though... I am really trying to get her to see this same friend's family friend, she is a trauma therapist who is a wonderful person and I know for sure that she and my girl would love spending time together. She's offered to come out of retirement and see my girlfriend and help her. She just never actually makes the leap. So I realized I need to sit down with her and explain my perspective and explain that she needs to do this for her, but also that I need her to do something. It may be that she will never want kids, but I am pretty sure that the reason she's gone from "maybe, probably some day" to "definitely no" is because she had a shitty childhood, and she doesn't want to pass that on to her offspring. I think it's because of the trauma. Anyway I guess we'll see but it's really important that I was honest with myself about these feelings. Once again, mescaline has provided a graceful wisdom, it's a true teacher.

Last edited:
I bought some 5-meo-dmt about two or three years ago. It has sat in a vile in the dark ever since and never been opened. It scares me. But I guess some part of me thought that someday, just maybe, I'd be brave enough to try it.
Never?? Aren't you a little curious ;)

I've had 5-MeO-DMT for a good year now too, and have only tried it twice. First time it was a low dose, I think I took 8 mg intranasally. It was pretty weird and unexpectedly euphoric. Second time I took 10 mg and for some reason I had close to no effects.

Intense revelations, Xorkoth, sounds like quite an experience. I'm not sure how I feel about paternity. I kinda like it in abstract, but I feel too selfish to feel comfortable about giving up on the time and energy I have for me. Also, sometimes I feel like we "objectify" people, in a way, when we "desire" parenthood, as we project them as an object of our own desires, and I'm not sure I feel comfortable with that. I'm aware this is all overthinking, but I can't find myself at peace with this ideas.

Last edited:
I go back and forth a lot. It's just that it's got to be one of, if not the most, rewarding thing you can do, I mean we're wired for it to be. Seems pretty fucking magical for my friend and my brother. Most people I have ever talked to have said it's the best thing they've ever done.

Wuts up Guys.

Dropped 15mgs of Psilocetin this afternoon and had an unexpectedly powerful experience. Really intense CEVs of geometric fractals and the whole nine. Just kinda was called for a Tryptamine today and it kinda whalloped me mentally but in a good way.

Kinda needed that and I'm gonna fall back from full doses for a bit. This is such a powerful and spiritual drug for me, it's honestly my preference over shrooms at this moment. For me it's really easy on my body and after the come up im golden. For a good 30mins or so I was on a mental rollercoaster and I can feel that bit of ego dissolution coming on.

Good Stuff =D

^I saw him (and AC) twice many years back. Last time was during the Painting With tour. He was so wigged out on acid (I assume) that he was just screaming into the mic half the show. Like, really out of it, sweating balls. I was sweating balls too, tripping hard and not even dancing, just staring at the stage. He looked right at me and just stared at me too, we just stared at each other while he sang gibberish. I was the only one not really moving/dancing in the crowd so I guess he was like, "Wtf is that guys deal?"

I fucking love those guys.

Leaving for a festival in Amsterdam tomorrow, first day is in the city itself in different venues, my plan was to go for an all ambient night with accompanying psychedelics, but I've been going back and forth over what exactly, anyway, I've got some time left to ponder over it.

Last year everybody, and I really do mean everybody, was doing ketamine, some people were so out of it, maybe I'll let myself be convinced to buy a gram.

Hey guys, I've been on vacation with my family. Spending time with my 1 year old nephew, and my cousin's 3 year old. We're at the lake house, it's been warm and sunny every day so I've spent the whole time outside in the sun, swimming, boating, tubing, etc. Took DOC on 2 days too, just a moderate dose, it was fantastic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.