• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have an RC guy in my life. I come here to talk about such interests. I bet that's awesome though IRL.

The one time I met an RC interested couple I blabbed their ears off on 4-FA then proceeded to give them free doses of it to try out later. About a week later we became good friends, aka they hit me up for 'stuff'. They've since split but I still have the guy' didgeridoo. Amazing instrument.

Didgeridoos are crazy. I'm not good at playing them at all but there is one at one of my band houses.

I just got an Uber ride and me and the girl ended up being the same age and talked about psychedelics the whole way to my house. I keep having great Uber experiences, I'll kinda miss it when I can drive again in mid-August. I won't miss the expense but it's a pretty cool thing.

Going to prob do my 4-aco-det in a little bit; was gonna do it the other weeks but was still feeling kinda crappy. Feeling more evened out from going off the oil now; been like 2 weeks almost. I was dabbing way too much tolerance got pretty high and it was also fogging my mind up too much. Went through like 10 grams of concentrates and an 3.5 grams of bud(usually don't use flowers anymore just oil) in a month.

Going to just take it on it's own initially since I haven't done it in forever and also want to see how much this batch has degraded. Maybe will ad a little mxe once it settles in and I get a good idea of where the trip is gonna go.

I actually like tripping without weed sometimes especially with tryptamines.

I usually trip without weed these days. Over time I've gotten really sensitive to weed and I don't want to smoke it much these days. Doing a dab fucks me up really hard. I like it sometimes but it's too intense for regular use. I used to be high all day every day for years when I was younger though so I definitely get it.

MXE and psychedelics is a really intense/awesome combo. Last week I got bored and decided to take 10mg of what little MXE I have left stuck to a bag, along with 1.5 grams of mushrooms I grew that aren't all that strong generally... I was expecting a light, pleasant high, but instead it felt like an extended DMT blastoff, it was giving me DMT effects instead of mushroom effects. It actually really freaked me out because it kept getting stronger and stronger and was quite disconcerting, so I took some etizolam eventually to come down, which is something I hardly ever do (except if it's late and I can't sleep at the end of a trip).

Nice, I was thinking of getting some of that, but I wanted to wait for reports. Plus I'm buying about 150mg of 2C-EF first and man is that stuff absurdly expensive. But it seems like the holy grail of 2C-Xs and I may never get another chance.

Being an RC collector is an expensive hobby... 8)

I'm imagining it as pretty much the best drug in the universe at this point. It has always been spoken of highly on here regarding the 2C series. I've always loved 2C-E the most in the bunch and this one's described as similar by those that have sampled it and some say better even. The reports by F&B and B9 are great reads.

Oh wow, 2C-EF! Is it commercially available or do you just know someone who has some? I think I know where it was coming from when it was available last year but I didn't find out about it until it was too late. Honestly I'm not a big fan of most phenethylamines, but 2C-E is one of the most impressive drugs I've taken.

It's available from an email vendor. It's REALLY expensive, stupidly expensive, but I'm splitting an order with 3 friends. My guess is the vendor got a small custom synth. it's the same vendor that was selling 100mg lots a while back, when the last round of reports were submitted. I'm so pumped, I hear it compared favorably to 2C-E in depth, yet super comfortable and euphoric. Sounds like the holy grail.

Holy FUCK, Bitcoin is freaking out right now, it looks like it's going to spike up like it did in December 2017. It's climbed by $3000 just today. This is the graph of it from the last spike to now:

bpgO56D.png

So, like... I was gonna wait to buy the BTC once the vendor gets back to me and confirms it's really in stock... but it's shooting up astronomically fast. The risk is if I buy it now and can't send it for a day or two, it could retrace and I'd be screwed. Or it could be worth $3k more and I get free drugs.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I'm doing some digging... it's the same vendor as last time, but someone passed me a new list of his and he's selling it in up to 3g lots this time whereas last time he had just a few tiny lots for sale. The cost is absurd but I'm going for it anyway because... 2C-EF, come on! For a drug nerd, this is like finding a unicorn. ?

Exactly.

Bitcoin is going insane, I'm killing myself that I just spent my last coins hahaha I'm so stupid, the rise again in the last few months is remarkable, it seems like the ultimate backers are shown right after all, let's see how long it lasts

I started micro dosing Iboga root bark. I took 200mg Monday, 300mg Tuesday, 500mg today. I sort of feel a bit dissasociated. I have been feeling a bit depressed since comming back from vacation/camping. Typical "my life sucks, I'll never be anything. I'll never get out of where I am". I haven't really felt like that in a while, but it came back hard as soon as I got back home. It seems to have subsided somewhat since I started with the Iboga. I got 20g, and plan to take it daily until I run out. Either that, or I get to the point where it's too much. I know Iboga builds up in your system, so I am curious to see how I am in a week or so.

This report kind of sealed it for me to get some Iboga. I had been thinking about it off and on for a while. I went with San Pedro powder though last time I thought about Iboga. I microdosed the San Pedro daily for 3 months from November-Janurary this year. It helped me a lot with dealing with old negative thoughts/patterns/habits. It feels like it continued for a few months when I stopped dosing. I have been getting back to being stuck, and especially comming back from such a beautiful two week. trip in nature was just like "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck".

I have read through this thread a few times. I am probably going to get some Caapi extract within the next week or so. I have never done any type of Ayahuasca. Not too keen on any DMT containing plants, but lately I have been curious about the vine. I have a feeling I will end up taking a few 10g equivalant doses of the Caapi extract at first. Then pick a day and do maybe 75-100g of the Caapi extract and 3g Iboga root bark. I will do Kambo that day as well most likely. I have read good things about Aya/Iboga microdosing the day of Kambo. Kambo definatly opens up energetic pathways. Taking San Pedro microdoses, or using marijuana the same day as Kambo made both way more psychedelic.

Also, I had a dream the night before I got the Iboga. I just heard a voice say "There are two ways to do this. Fight or surrender. Trust the woman". I woke up and thought "Iboga". Trust the woman as in the woman that has been in my dreams the past few months, and also the feminine aspect of myself. Feminine is receptive aspect, as in surrender. Definatly a hard thing to do for me. I am getting better at it.

I've been wanting to microdose iboga, let me know how it goes. I've never looked into iboga + an MAOI, my gut reaction is danger so make really sure it's a good idea.

I loved my iboga experience, with my flood dose and my follow-up non-flood. Very life-changing and mystical. Iboga is a powerful plant.

Last night I went to hang out with my friend. Drank a few beers, smoked a little weed. I haven't been smoking weed much at all lately. Around 11pm, he asked me if I wanted to do a dab, and I said yeah sure, why not? He got out this "live resin" stuff he got in California, apparently 75% THC. I did a big ass dab from a rig with a nail. Coughed for like 15 minutes and then I started buzzing all through my body down to my toes. Felt like I was falling through the floor. Then my vision started to get grainy and moving my eyes had everything moving in frames. I couldn't think or anything, all I could do was stare at one fixed position. Then I started to get really nauseous, like motion sickness. I managed to get out that I needed to lay down. Once I did, I closed my eyes and listened to the music (Grateful Dead mostly). At first I got even dizzier but then I became really comfortable and started getting really intense abstract/psychedelic brain movies to the music, while I felt like my body was changing shape and moving all around through my visions. My friend said something to his girlfriend to the effect of "sometimes too much weed and beer can make you feel shitty" and I told him I had been feeling shitty but now it was awesome. From then on I started participating in the conversation some but for the next 2 hours every time I opened my eyes I got dizzy, and then when I closed them again I got dizzy. The body high was immense. I could tell they wanted to go to sleep but I literally could not walk, let alone ride in a car.

Finally at about 1:45am, I felt solid enough to go home. Had some cool conversations with the uber driver. Got home and my girl was awake, surprisingly, and asked me why I was so late so I told her the story and it freaked her out a little. I told her I wasn't gonna OD on weed or anything but that my days of dabbing are probably over. Then when we went to bed I got some surprise sex that was really good, so the night ended well. It actually was a good night all around but god damn I think that's the highest I've ever been including my earliest times smoking. I haven't had that full-body intense buzzing/falling feeling with visual alteration in a LONG time but this was the first time I've ever felt like I was going to pass out and/or throw up from it. Craziness... o_O

I've never had a dab. They aren't really a thing here, not common at all. With my current tolerance, I bet I'd pass out from one anyway lol. I've only smoked once since late February, and got really high on a very small amount of weed.

Actually I'm kinda glad I'm smoking less. I've never was into smoking daily, but it was still a compulsive habit. Part of it was that weed is compatible with everything. Wanna watch a film ? Let's smoke some weed. Gonna go see a live show ? Let's smoke some weed. Hanging out with friends ? Let's smoke some weed. Band practice? Hell yeah, 420 blaze it.

With a lower tolerance weed is a lot more psychedelic and interesting again. Ironically enough, I've been enjoying sobriety, and even re-discovering some activities I strictly did only while high for a very long time (Like seeing live music, for example. Used to invariably smoke for that kind of thing for years on end).

Yeah I've been happy to smoke a lot less too. Weed is a way more interesting drug when you don't have tolerance. Plus when I look back, chronic weed usage really wasn't adding anything to my life, in fact it was affecting me in mildly negative ways.

Have a capsule with 15mgs of 4-HO-EPT on me and a Cannabis Edible. Going to take them both at the same time when I get out of the appointment I'm at. Don't want to go to far out there because im going on a date with my girlfriend to this Turkish Restaurant. We will be having a drink at a Cocktail Lounge beforehand, one or two beers for me.

Afterwards we will spend a couple hours by the waterfront and smoke some weed from the one hitter. Should be a nice time just trying to get a feel for the drug. Next time I will more than likely push the dose to 25mgs. I've been really sensitive lately so I'm sure i will feel a little something.

I'm fond of taking low doses of psychedelics.
Makes the world shimmer and me smile :)

Last edited:

Starting to feel it, this is quite beautiful.
This song is my favorite now.

Lovely material, very Zen like state ? ✨

Ended up plugging 11mgs of the 4-aco-det last tuesday. Took a bit of effort to get the dark brown chunks to dissolve and even then could still see bits floating around. I didn't feel anything for a bit but after 10-15 mins got a nice euphoric rush with some mild psychedelic head space. Kinda felt like a low dose of vaped dmt but didn't really have much visuals at all. Ate and bumped some small doses of mxe on the come down. Ended playing and finishing up Outlast 2 before going to bed with all the lights turned off while adding some more bumps of mxe. Jesus that game gets pretty disturbing near the end especially in that state of mind.

I've never had a dab. They aren't really a thing here, not common at all. With my current tolerance, I bet I'd pass out from one anyway lol. I've only smoked once since late February, and got really high on a very small amount of weed.

Actually I'm kinda glad I'm smoking less. I've never was into smoking daily, but it was still a compulsive habit. Part of it was that weed is compatible with everything. Wanna watch a film ? Let's smoke some weed. Gonna go see a live show ? Let's smoke some weed. Hanging out with friends ? Let's smoke some weed. Band practice? Hell yeah, 420 blaze it.

With a lower tolerance weed is a lot more psychedelic and interesting again. Ironically enough, I've been enjoying sobriety, and even re-discovering some activities I strictly did only while high for a very long time (Like seeing live music, for example. Used to invariably smoke for that kind of thing for years on end).

Yea my use was getting a bit out of control. It was different when I first got into drugs since I had a good social life and allot of shit to keep me busy and happy in spite of the fact I was still dealing with allot of crap I didn't feel the need to be constantly high and was real good at self control and rationing my use. Later on I was drug tested by my pain doc and had to take breaks allot and was using k allot which replaced weed when I had to clean my system out of cannabis. Funny I was actually thinking of stopping but then failed a test for weed even after a month break and my doc actually wrote a referral for an mmj doc.

2 1/2 weeks in to my break and am doing ok now.

I prefer concentrates over flowers. The high is cleaner and less foggy also I prefer not to get tar in my lungs. I really love the process of taking a dab. Heating up the nail with an open flame, watching it sizzle as I dab it in, and seeing the cloud of vapor shoot through the glass as the water bubble.
At the same time there's nothing like slowly burning through a nice bowl of weed.

On my way back to the crib and I'm about to dose 30mgs of 2C-C On top of the 15mgs of 4-HO-EPT and turn this trip up a bit. I'm feeling really good, added in a small dose of clonazepam to add this floaty and relaxing feeling. Loving this right now gonna smoke a bowl as soon as I get back

Yah weed gets more interesting used sparingly. I was using about a gram of concentrate a day when I quit back in Janurary. To me it is a lot more fiendy. You can get such a headrush/can't open your eyes because they are glazing over hit every time. I would take dab after dab even though I was allready super high.

I had some edibles a few weeks ago. Almost like I was tripping high. After a week of that I got pretty fiendy though. Thats what happens when you smoke daily for over 10 years

I started asking everyone I know that smokes if they have any weed with them last week. As soon as I started micro dosing Iboga that stopped though. It is supposed to be stimulating, but I honestly feel more dissociated and lethargic than anything. My mood is pretty good, but it is not really in your face. Taking 1-3g San Pedro powder was a lot more noticeable. I am only taking 500mg Iboga RB though. It is expensive. I might bump the dose up after a week. I have a feeling the affects will be ome cumulative though

Xorkoth. About Ayahuasca and Iboga. Ive read a little about people combining in low doses. The person I got it from says it goes good with changa soooo... I was looking at reports of mixing aya and iboga, the same day was looking st a rapeh snuff made with Samauma bark. It is a huge tree, that supposedlg Jaguars sleep in the root folds at the bottom.

That night I had a dream of being at an Ayahuasca thing in the jungle. Sleeping outside and see a Black Jaguar go up to a Samauma tree, stretch out and bow to it, come up to me, do the same thing, and give me a big toothy smile. I am just gonna take that as a cosign to do what feels right

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.