• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, nice cuttings. :) How did you enjoy your trip

Awesome night. Quite euphoric. Went to the beach, smoked some hash and listened to music all night.

Had the nicest afterglow all day. Went out to the country for the afternoon, wandered through the town, high as fuck from the local weed :D

sounds nice man

Think I'm going to do some 2c-b, 4-aco-det, and mxe tomorrow. I'm going to plug the 4-aco-det once the 2c-b starts to peak.

Strange combo, but cool :)

You're always mixing MXE with it? I liked the trips where I put a little 3-MeO-PCE on the line, but I'd guess MXE is superior in many ways

I haven't got to try 3-meo-pce. I found that 4meo-pcp and 4-aco-det went great together though. I find ketamine is allot better for mixing with psyches than mxe but can't get it anymore. Ket hits allot quick than mxe when snorted also don't like the high from snorted mxe. The short duration of ket makes it good for mixing with psyches since you can take a big amount and go down deep for a bit without being completely gone for the entire trip then just chill with little bits here and there. It makes it easy to control where the trip goes. I used to take ket every time I tripped.

I still find mixing mxe and psyches to be pretty rewarding. I had a very immersive trip on 2c-b and mxe a month ago

Had my second EiPLA trial on Saturday. Dosed twice as much this time (400 ug). Weirdly enough, it didn't feel significantly stronger, only a little bit. Maybe 50% stronger?maybe slightly less, even. Really weird. Thinking of writing a trip report, but it was kind of an unremarkable experience. Still enjoyable though, but very chill. I did smoke some weed at the comedown, and it took me to a really nice place. On it's own, not very impressed yet, but pretty curious.

That's not that weird. People, including myself, have reported the same kind of shallow dose-response curve with MiPLA. According to that article on Erowid, even 100ug of MiPLA is enough for the full effect and taking 200ug or more doesn't add much to the experience. Someone should try taking half a blotter of EiPLA.

And then the most powerful ++++ trip of my life took place after 3 or 4 days constant heavy psychedelic dosing dosing. First days it was 2C-C, DOC and 2C-E. Then i started to mix in. Tryptamines and things got strange. It's because I was able to merge with the collective consiousness for what seemed like many years, but it must have only been a few hours. Everything had become quite fluid and it was as if being immersed in a bowl of cosmic gloop.

The medicine I took to reach the the God Head. Really think it was just a random pairing in the right set and setting.

<initial>
2mgs DOC
30mgs 4-HO-EPT
50mgs 4-AcO-DMT

<Redose Intranasal>
50mg 4-HO-EPT
50mg 4-AcO-DMT

Yesterday changed me to the core, i swam in the infinite for what seemed liked eons. Id watched the life and birth of civilizations and the drawn out life cycle of stars. The shown me how they travel through time in interdimensional spaceships through wormholes and explore the multiverse.

I'm gonna share more later ❤

Wow man, that sounds intense. I have only had the experience of a seeming eternity happen in a short period of time a few times in my life. I look forward to hearing more about it. :)

I've already eaten another 100mgs of 4-HO-EPT.

So I've still bound myself im the thick of it so to say. But this will be the last day of dosing. Ive Been using psychedelics daily for 6 days.

I was in the midst of an Opium Tea Stupor for days consuming DOC probably around 6mgs in all. I'd spend 6 days in all under the spell and allure of psychedelic medicine. With equally healthy loads of orally consumed 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-EPT. As i was going in and out of nods and consuming large doses of psych's everytime I came to. And then falling back into a fractal DreamWorks in which dancing ladies made of earth life and the essence of love.

They showed me the glimpse of unity when we are not separated from the true universal self. In the moment when the intranasal DMT/EPT 4 sub dose hit the world fracured into Hyperspace.
I was greeted by interdimensional beings that have been keepers of the realm for times beyond millennia.

They showed me Objects/Feelings/Places that cannot be expressed in human language accurately. I was shown a different planet, realm or Palace.

I will be doing a trip report in retrospective. this was one of the moments in which I caught a real glimpse of what is happening over there. The high dose intranasal Tryptamines proved more powerful than smoked DMT in some ways. Mainly in the fact I was caught in The loving embrace for hours. It was one of the single most beautiful trips of my entire life.

~< Elevate Yourself >~

Last edited:
And on a whim I just decided to eat a blotter of LSD and turn this last day of tripping just a tad bit up a notch. It's laid at 220ugs so it should add a little something to the 4-HO-EPT trip. Gonna grab sone beers to try and take the beast that may be. I'm going to reach out and see if I can meet the mother superior one of all, or at least just melt into a Beatles Album.

Last edited:
Wow man, that's a lot of psychedelics! I'd love to hear a TR. I hope you do take a break after today as otherwise you'll fuck your tolerance up for a long time. Plus if you push it, it might push back, now that you've had such a beautiful and profound experience with entities.

I'm pretty much just floating in Nirvana right now and afterglow can do a glimpse of covering it. These peak experiences are the reason I use psychedelics. To find out some kind of an answer to WHy??

I'm going to continue my path :)

Yeah the acid is the last of it.
Might as well save the best for last.
This one dose should guide me back.

*ended up eating two blotters*

~CHarLie

Last edited:
I miss those crazy psychedelic and dissociative fueled weeks but don't think my body or mind could handle that anymore. Think I'm still gonna dose my 2c-b in a little bit then the 4-aco-det during the peak. Really looking forward to it; 2c-b and tryptamines sync up so perfectly together. I've had some really deep trip with 2c-b, k and dmt with full entity contact.

Last week was my first time having a tryptamine in several years or so. Got pretty good effects from plugging 11mgs last week considering how old the batch was. I still got 40mgs left.

About 3 weeks off the cannabis and am feel ok think start up again next weekend but will make sure I keep my doses low and don't do allot when I first get my order just because I have allot laying around

Man this San Pedro powder is BAD, threw up the last three times I tried to take more, so I just put it in capsules, but I don't have enough on me.

It's been two hours and I only feel it slightly, I'm gonna try again

Ah bummer, I don't get even a little nauseous from it, I even just dump it in my mouth and swish around and swallow. Chase with a finger dip of peanut butter and I'm good. Not sure why my stomach has gotten stronger with age. I hope you figure out a good way to get it down, because mescaline is wonderful, lovely stuff.

That's why I always fill the entire dose into capsules before hand and use the 000 ones. That way 30 of them is enough for a full-blown trip. Just take 10 grams in three different parts. Ive never tried to just eat the powder. Drinking the snot was pretty unpleasant and it's why i changed from that method.

Don't give up on the cactus even if this trip isn't a success. It's such a beautiful experience when it works out right.

Last edited:
I've drank the snot before and the powder is a hundred times easier.

So I received my 3rd order from a certain vendor, and instead of 2 grams of ephenidine they sent 5 grams, and they also included 10 free 1p-LSD hits. 8o Nice!

It wasn't the right day for it either, I'll find a good time :)

I was looking forward to it a lot, but alas

I ended up plugging 11mgs of the 4-aco-det and 23 mgs of mxe yesterday. The trip wasn't as intense or in your face as my mxe+2cb trip the other month but still took me somewhere deep and personal. The come up was far smoother with yesterday's trip but it lacked that magical long lasting afterglow that the mxe+2cb had. I felt a bit agitated on the come down but it wasn't very severe.

Yea 4-aco-det def had a dark vibe to it. I've also had 4-ho-det plenty of times and it is very warm, uplifting and positive. I really miss that chem; one of my favorite psyches.

Status
Not open for further replies.