• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend just took 12mgs of 2C-E
And I took 30mgs 2C-C

It's here first time with it send her some love guys.
Good Vibes ❤

We have been having a great night. Went on adventure through the park for hours while I was coming up on the 2C-C and her the 2C-E. She has really been enjoying herself we walked for miles and talked and laughed. Smoked weed out the one hitter.

Since we got back we have had albums on and been cleaning up a bit, eating cruit and drinking tea. Just took a little Clonazepam hoping to take it down in a couple hours. Gotta work early in the morning.

Decided to turn this into an all nighter and dropped a 2mg dose of DOC. These are the timelines and dosages for what it took.

12pm 4-HO-EPT 15mgs
7pm 2C-C 30mgs
4am DOC 2mgs
6am DOC 2mgs
< 2 Capsuled 4-HO-EPT 20mgs>
~too consume one later on and share the other.
This been a blissful experience and Im forrevwr greated

Have a feeling that today will be amazing, it's been such a wonder trip for the last day. I love this stuff, pure visceral experience. Going to make this into one more day of loving warmth. Been mixing in Cananbis and Clonazepam as well. This trip has been one that is really something special, I like how it put my mind into loving waves and is rushy in a similar manner to empathogens. I'm just guessing bit as i work with it more I'm sure to see how truly euphoric it can be.

Last edited:
Going for the long one :)
I guess DOC is powerful enough to crash through that built up tolerance. Hope you don't go to work on it though =D

Yeah I'm gonna work all day but I'm good. I cook when im tripping frequently. It will mostly just yive me an energy surge from the lack of sleep. And That 4-HO-EPT is stimulating and thought it might be good to supplement the DOC.

I just know DOC will keep me awake and working through my whole shift, it'll be all good this stuff sharpens the senses

I love that album!! Truyl a lost treasure. How are you doing, CC? Going to work on DOC sounds quite ballsy, honestly. But you said you have experience tripping at work. I would personally be a little bit nervous haha. Hope you make it through it all right. Sending good vibes.

Here we had a beautiful rainy morning. The perfect setting for lazily spending time in bed with my girl after a pretty hectic week.

Im so happy and calmed right nowt. Thinking of doing my second trial with EiPLA latter.

Acquired some fresh cuttings of T Pachanoi:

and just brewed up some small San Pedro & Peruvianus cuts.

The taste is beyond foul. Like earwax concentrate mixed with swamp scum.

About to go for a stroll by the beach.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

Just woke up an ate 15-16mgs of 4-HO-MET and I'm waiting for the ecfects to fully developed. This should be a nice day up ahead of me,already foggy from a heavy nite with benzos. But i slept mot of that off qnd feel fine. This such such a wonderful Tryptamine and I cant wait to encounter its AcO variant.

Got some pizza and a bit of hash. Just realised I've been having nightmares every night for maybe a week.

But I have a good idea for a miniseries: It's about a squirrel astronaut who wears big star-shaped Elton John glasses and fights crime in exotic locations on other planets or something.

The antagonist is a well-dressed penguin skilled in the art of espionage. His pocket watch is a time-machine.

Hopefully I got some of the crazy shit out of my head and I can sleep properly this week.

Wow, nice cuttings. :) How did you enjoy your trip?

Lots of tripping this weekend! I played a festival and then jammed at the band house the next night (last night). Did ketamine both nights and LSD last night too. I haven't done K in forever, it was a good time. My band has a new bass player (their original one), he decided this weekend to move to town and join the band permanently, the energy in the band is fucking amazing with this guy, it's like night and day. It's amazing how tuned in we are to each other. Plus he's one of my favorite people. The band is getting so good, there is big improvement every week. The shows are getting way better, the music is getting WAY better, I'm personally getting way better, I'm so excited, we finally have the right band, all 4 of us are 110% in it and family-style, and the energy is palpable. I think we're going places and we have the drive to do so. We've made so many connections recently and have so many friends in the scene. Next year we're putting on our own festival at this property we played a couple of weeks ago. We're getting in our foot in the doors of some bigger venues in some bigger cities around here. When all is said and done, at the end of the year we'll have played probably 40 or 50 shows, but next year is going to be bigger for sure.

Today I'm tired as fuck, basically didn't sleep but a few hours 2 nights in a row after partying hard. But so worth it. :) Life is good. <3

Just ate 12mgs if 2C-E and I made this batch of a pound of Strong Poppy Seeds. Havent har an experience like this is a long time, it should be a very deep learning.

?

Good Morning PD Fam <3

Woke up fuzzy so I took 2mgs of DOC. Smoking some weed and listening to albums right not. I have a vial of 4-HO-EPT out to take bumps off of when need be. Gonna have to go ahead and buy a gram of DOC again soon. Forget about how bright that one truly shines..

Really falling in love with it again :D

Last edited:
Had my second EiPLA trial on Saturday. Dosed twice as much this time (400 ug). Weirdly enough, it didn't feel significantly stronger, only a little bit. Maybe 50% stronger?maybe slightly less, even. Really weird. Thinking of writing a trip report, but it was kind of an unremarkable experience. Still enjoyable though, but very chill. I did smoke some weed at the comedown, and it took me to a really nice place. On it's own, not very impressed yet, but pretty curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.