• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I've only taken it twice, and not at very high dosage. Also never orally. What dosage do you usually take?

Strangely I tried 4-HO-DPT a few times and found it to be almost entirely insoluble in water and to have almost no taste at all. I snorted 32mg and never tasted the drip, though the drip hung around as granules in the back of my throat and nasal passages for quite some time.

I made some CBD edibles for my girl to try. We both took some last night, I took double the dose as she did. For me, it was just a nice calming sleepy sensation where I felt really peaceful. For her, she had an opposite paradoxical reaction that really freaked her out, and me too. She started feeling super anxious and dysphoric and all her joints hurt, to the point she was limping slowly across the room, wincing. She was tremoring so hard I was slightly worried she was going to have a seizure, her whole body would sometimes twitch really hard in the middle of it too (but that happens to her when she gets sleepy anyway, it's called a hypnic jerk. But the tremoring was different, it was like she couldn't even come close to holding her hand steady, and it would come in waves). She also had to pee literally every 5-10 minutes for hours. She kept moaning "I hate this so much". I felt really bad... fortunately she requested I make CBD edibles for her so I don't have to feel like I convinced her to do it.

Anyway this morning she still feels kinda shitty but mostly better. For the past couple of years she hasn't smoked weed except like once or twice because she enjoys the mental high but physically it makes her feel awful. She said after last night that she thinks maybe THC is the part she does like and CBD (and/or maybe some other cannabinoid, as I used a no-THC, high CBD strain) is the part she doesn't. Instead it made her mood really shitty and made her body hurt.

So strange... I've never heard of a reaction like that.
. Very inusual. Unheard of for me too

She actually has had CBD tinctures before and said she didn't notice any effect positive or negative so I wonder if it's some other cannabinoid. Also she is MEGA sensitive to weed, she'll literally put like 5 crumbs in a vaporizer and take one hit and be really high.

I decided to trial 4C-D today, it felt right and I was excited to get started. :) I took 50mg and so far it's very mild and feels somewhat entactogenic. My mood is dramatically up and I have a pleasurable buzz through my body. I'm writing a TR, though if nothing much develops I will wait to actually post something until the dose becomes sufficient for more solid effects. However it's been less than an hour so far.

My last DOC trip was long overdue, so today I decided to try it again.
I opted for 3.8 mg in an attempt to overpower any tolerance, and I went on a big hike in a forest about an hour by train from where I live. It's one of the few (only?) big forests where I live and I don't think I've been there before so I wanted to check it out, and I found a nice walking route beforehand. I walked for over 6 hours, covered 20+ miles, and it was amazing!
I was wrong in that I wanted to trip on DOC so I went on a big hike, but what I really should do is: decide to go hiking, and only then should I think about which amazing drugs would be most suitable for such a journey. I had so much fun, it saddens me I don't know anybody that wants to share an activity like that with me.

It wasn't a very visual trip though, I am reminiscing my first 2.5 mg DOC trip which was an amazingly euphoric and visual experience, which I was maybe, sort of, hoping to recreate. Preloading with L-arginine (I read this somewhere sometime, can't find anything about it anymore, so I just bought it one time in a whim) and magnesium made the bodyload almost transparent. I got to know DOC quite a lot better today, and I'm hoping I can fight of the fatigue in the coming hours, to really let me enjoy the ends of what has been an extraordinary day.

I'm also going to keep pushing the dosage, don't really need to but I'm just too curious.
I was a little worried about my heart for a while though, I guess it can't be very healthy to do that much physical activity on a chemical like DOC.
Small price to pay hah =D

Doc sometimes hits me really hard and sometimes not. I've had trips on 1.2mg that were stronger than trips on 3mg. Glad you're enjoying it though. it's one of the very best of drugs.

I probably mentioned the L-arginine, it's a vasodilator so it combats DOC's vasoconstriction.

In terms of physical activity, for the record, I usually do an intense physical activity I call river hiking when I do DOC and it's amazing, the best possible use of it, IMO.

Hooray, my 2 pounds of san pedro cactus powder is in customs. :) I should get it very soon. Mescaline, here I come!

That batch is superb

Going on a Mescaline trip next time in the park here. So beautiful outside today, winter seems to finally be behind us. This has been such a therapeutic day, makes me feel so grateful.

Love all you guys.

And oh yes!! DOC sure is lovely.
Up there near the top of my list <3

Doc sometimes hits me really hard and sometimes not. I've had trips on 1.2mg that were stronger than trips on 3mg. Glad you're enjoying it though. it's one of the very best of drugs.

I probably mentioned the L-arginine, it's a vasodilator so it combats DOC's vasoconstriction.

In terms of physical activity, for the record, I usually do an intense physical activity I call river hiking when I do DOC and it's amazing, the best possible use of it, IMO.

Hooray, my 2 pounds of san pedro cactus powder is in customs. :) I should get it very soon. Mescaline, here I come!
Actually I know all about it haha, it were your trip reports that set me on DOC initially :)
Never understood why that report didn't get any stars on erowid, such a great read!

Dont want to fanboy too hard though.. but yeah DOC is amazing. It's also the first time I am really enjoying its duration without feeling overwhelmingly tired by the 12h mark. I actually still feel incredibly good.

Enjoy the mescaline guys! I dont really know what I'm missing but I really really should know

Erowid gives stars seemingly at random, it often seems arbitrary.

Mescaline is amazing. :) A lot like a much gentler and more subtle DOC without vasoconstriction and more comfortable. I always said DOC is like mescaline and LSD had a lovechild.

I'm glad you're back Charlie, your presence here is a blessing, it feels just a little like old times. ????

But with brand new software and at least 2.5 metric shit tons of emojis. =D

?✨Thank you so much ?✨

This place has always felt like my home.
It's where I met the people who are like me

Me too. back in 2006, I was just getting into really exploring who I was with psychedelics and I had no one in my life to talk about it with, I was halfway across the country with a girlfriend I was hiding it from and my friends back home were talking about me being crazy and needing help (mostly when they read my 2C-E report that's on Erowid) behind my back. Then I found PD because of one of morningloryseed's (RIP buddy) reports, and I found a place where I could talk to other people like me and to be honest it probably kept me sane. That's why I will always love this place. We had a special thing going on that back then but we still have a special thing, a place on the Internet where people are cool and we can talk about stuff without judgment or bullshit. It's hard to find these days. I hope some lurkers will join and participate in it. :) I yearn for the old days (and why were we so paranoid that we deleted the social threads?? The oldest one in the archive is from 2008 ). But we can have a new PD golden years period, we just gotta make it happen.

A couple months ago one of my sources said 4-HO-DPT was going to be one of their new products, which didn't excite me, but today I was pleasantly surprised to find out that was a typo. They got 4-HO-DiPT instead. I'm really curious to see how it compares to the DiPT shrooms I ate before. I also snatched up the last 2 ten strips of AL-LAD they had. It's one of my favorites. I don't want to regret not stocking up on it before it's completely gone.

I'm curious to see how you can compare it to your DiPT shrooms too, I've always been curious about that whole thing. :)

I also stocked up on more AL-LAD while I could, I think I've got about half a sheet. Love that stuff.

It's almost bicycle day. I think I'll take some AL-LAD and half a hit of ALD-52. Then my next trip after that will be 4-HO-DiPT.

Oh yeah you're right. The last few Bicycle days I was busy and/or in a bad place, I should make it a good one this year. :)

Really wish I had some 4 sub tryps other than 5mgs or so of 4-ho-met and maybe some very degraded 4aco-det.
When I recently opened up the package the 4-ho-met didn't looked like it had darkened in color or turned to goop much at all. I'm think I might plug it with some 2c-b. Gonna have to wait until the start of next month when the semester is over with to trip though. Doing good right now and don't want to ruin it.

What would you say is a good scale in the $50-100 range; not asking for a source of coarse.

Status
Not open for further replies.