• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly from what I understand, the $50-100 scales aren't really any better than the $25 AWS Gemini-20 you can get on Amazon. We actually do allow discussion of where to get scales since it's HR equipment. :)

The two shows I went to last night were fun. Consider the Source is insane, the bass player is otherworldly, the whole thing was nuts. I took a combo of 3-HO-PCP and 5-MeO-MiPT and I ended up trip[ping really hard, I felt like an observer all night, maybe tripping a little harder than I wanted to be but man, what a good drug 5-MeO-MiPT is, my mind was going a million miles a hour, analyzing and thinking about absolutely everything. Interacting with people who weren't my friends wasn't the best, it was alright but it was intense and I kept wishing I was disembodied and just witnessing silently. I was trying to recreate a trip on the same that I had a couple of months ago where I felt super social and wanted to talk to everyone but had the same amazing mind state. Well, goes to show every trip is different. I did recreate the thought process but my sociability was about opposite.

Last edited:
Oh man I just remembered that while I was peaking at the first show, this guy who was walking outside right next to me while I was walking inside just suddenly went stiff and collapsed and was just laying there unmoving with his eyes open, and people started yelling for help. I couldn't tell if he was having a seizure or something else. The staff all ran out there and he got carried away in a stretcher. No idea what happened but it was really unnerving, he almost fell on me.

Honestly from what I understand, the $50-100 scales aren't really any better than the $25 AWS Gemini-20 you can get on Amazon. We actually do allow discussion of where to get scales since it's HR equipment. :)

Any suggestion for something that isn't too expensive; wont be using it for anything too potent just 2c-t4, 2c-b, and mxe. Really excited to trip next month thinking of plugging some 2c-b+4-ho-met.

Thanks for the link, I need to pick up a new scale now myself. Been spending the morning cleaning up my apartment. Took all of the covers off my couch and brought them down to wash, got them out drying now. Going to eat these Muscles and Clams w/ White Wine and Vodka Sauce my girl made over some pasta for lunch.

Then when she gets home we are gonna make a homemade Pizza, should be delicious. Slept really shitty so I've been sorta just vegging out reading for most the morning. Just took a picture of my cactus I bought awhile back and thought you guys might like it, about 18" tall.

? Trichocereus bridgesii ?

Hooray my san pedro cactus chip powder came today! Lots of mescaline doses now. I'm glad to have the ability to take mescaline again, such a wonderful drug. :)

I don't listen a thing mine says honestly.
Just take the script and go.

If she knew about all the different psychedelic drugs I consume it would boggle her mind. Most psychiatrists are real know it all's IME. Ordered a new scale, that one above is very similar to my old one I had years back (probably the same), which I also found out about from a friend here. Thank you.

Really excited for the upcoming 4-AcO-DMT trip. After performing the allergy test I'm going to take 15mgs and take the train down to the Ocean and watch the waves during the peak, listening to my headphones. I'm sure that it will be beautiful.

Hope all is well guys ❤

Great lecture of his I listened to this afternoon. I really enjoy all of the different ones on YouTube. They're nice to have playing while I read on Bluelight.

Last edited:
Good stuff Charlie, enjoy

I got some LSD :)
My original regard for LSD as one of the psychedelic kings seems long gone now. While I can certainly see that LSD is in se actually an extremely good or even 'superior' psychedelic to some other substances (visually, bodyload, afterglow, potency, whatever), I've had ?better? state of minds and experiences on other psyches (2C-E, mushrooms...). There's something about the headspace that I don't like a 100%, hard to describe, sometimes it feels annoying, hard to go anywhere with your thoughts, while your brain is still being very active, meh idk, I should try it again, it's been too long. Time to re-evaluate with bigger dosages :)

I wonder if my 6-7 year l sugar cubes are still good. They have been stored pretty well and the individual packets each one is in hasn't been opened so that should help a bit.
Yep, the AWS Gemini-20 .001g scale is the gold standard for cheap yet effective scales: https://www.amazon.com/American-Wei...AWS+gemini+20&qid=1555341477&s=gateway&sr=8-1
I was thinking of getting that one a while back when I saw it on walmart's online store for real cheap

I don't listen a thing mine says honestly.
Just take the script and go.

If she knew about all the different psychedelic drugs I consume it would boggle her mind. Most psychiatrists are real know it all's IME. Ordered a new scale, that one above is very similar to my old one I had years back (probably the same), which I also found out about from a friend here. Thank you.

Was able to be pretty open about my drug use with the last psychologist I saw. He didn't spout the typical shit you'd expect when I told him about the amount of psychedelics I've done; knew about some of the lesser known ones. It actually allot helped talking about my dissociative use

Really excited for the upcoming 4-AcO-DMT trip. After performing the allergy test I'm going to take 15mgs and take the train down to the Ocean and watch the waves during the peak, listening to my headphones. I'm sure that it will be beautiful.

Had many great trips at the beach by my house; such great atmosphere. On my first lsd trip me and my friends climbed to the end of this stretch of rocks to watch the sunset and smoke a joint. 3-4 dolphins swam right up to us and started jumping with the sunset perfectly in the background.

^^ Wow that sounds pretty incredible. :)

LSD is a great psychedelic, however I have never been able to "break through" with it, and at very high doses it becomes rather delusional and manic. Don't get me wrong, I love LSD and it's fun and sometimes I get into a very unique and beautiful introspective headspace. But certainly mushrooms and 2C-E have been my two most profound/deep experiences (ibogaine too but that doesn't even count because it was so totally different and sort of sub-conscious). I also hit a profoundly deep place with MXE once. And with others too but if I had to rank them... there it is.

2C-E is a consistent heavy hitter, I think that it's my favorite psychedelic. Certainly not one you can really toy around with in a recreational sense like a lot of the other 2C-x. Even when I would take lighter doses sometimes with Laika around 14mgs it would still be VERY intense. This one time comes to mind when his beard turning into all of these tribal looking patterns on his face constantly moving.

The walls in my old room went completely Persian carpet as and color shifted like I found myself in Candyland. And this was off a 14mg dose given to me in a fold of paper. We did smoke weed right as it kicked in and that's when it got as powerful as I just described. That was the night he introduced me to the band Islands. One of my favorites.

He showed me so much great music, I really loved that guy and think about him often. It was pretty special having someone to share all of these new experiences with back than. He is hands down the best tripping partner I ever had. We probably dosed together 50 times on all different types of psychedelics. Having someone who is experienced as you makes diving off the deep end that much easier.

Miss you buddy <3

RIP Laika. :( ❤❤?

I feel lucky because two of my most frequent tripping partners are BLers I met in the PD golden years. And my other one is a guy who is really on the same wavelength as me psychedelic-wise even moreso than those two.

But yeah, the last time I took 2C-E it was only 12mg, and I went on a hike, and everything was slowly moving and dancing in my vision and I was being confronted with all kinds of thoughts and perceptions about myself, it was an intense ride, I had a great time half the time and I was nervous the other half. It's weird because it feels tense and weird in the body sometimes yet it also has these incredible orgasmic shivers. Later in the evening on the lower end of the plateau I was reading a really great book and getting SO into the characters and just getting so many rushes of pleasure, my eyes were rolling back in my head.

2C-E is great. I never want to do it often because of how intense it is. I'd like to hit up an 18mg dose again. That's the highest dose I've ever been willing to take. The second time I did 18mg, it was the most shattering and total ego annihilation of my life.

I'm having a very difficult trip

Hard to put it in words right now. Gonna leave mushrooms alone for awhile. Tripping every week has caught up to me and I'll have to take a break for a bit. Thankfully I know how to ride these things out, I'll be fine.

*showing improvement. my girlfriend is back she always helps me to feel better. This was some dark entity style shit that just happened. I'm getting rid of the rest of this batch to a friend, that was like some evil jesters playing tricks on me from out there in hyperspace* yikes

Last edited:
Whoa crazy about the entities. Hope you're doing alright Charlie, tripping so often does catch up to you. I've been rather cavalier with it myself lately. Mushrooms in particular are pretty rough sometimes.

I'm feeling 100% better almost euphoric at this point but that peak was scary. It was funny because at an hour in I wasn't feeling much and was almost disappointed. Then it just hit me like a ton of bricks and was incredibly dysphoric and confusing.

Very intense visuals but this energy was so strong through out it. Very negative energy, but sometimes difficult trips are what you need. This showed me I need to take a break for awhile. I've had so many glowing experiences the last few months. It wasn't even a very large dose which took me by surprise. The mushrooms put a whaloping on me tonight. But I feel good now, grateful.

Sometimes it be like that. I have noticed that when Im tripping too often, my trips tend to become darker. Maybe its just the unconsciouss desire to regulate drug use that manifests itself through this evil entities.

I hardly ever get "bad trips", but I remember one particular time I took 150ug of ETH-LAD and had a pretty anxious trip, first time Ive ever had "demonic" visuals, became very paranoid and thought my girlfriend (Who is a total sweetheart) was mocking me and trying to fuck with my mind. That trip was heaven and hell though, I had one of the most euphoric and profounds realizations about love and my humanity.

It is true that sometimes the difficult trips are the ones that teach you the most. Im still integrating some of the things from that trip, and its been over a year now.

Maybe that 8 grams of Kratom I ate just before i dosed had something to do with it getting uncomfortable. Shit sometimes that stuff gets to stimmy for me when I'm sober. Pretty sure that played a major factor. Still taking a break for a couple weeks though. I'm only gonna do an allergy test on the 4-AcO-DMT next week. Smallest amount possible 1-2mgs.

After that I'm gonna plan out something nice for my days off the following week. Make sure the weather is nice out. Take the capsule and immediately get on the subway, takes me like 30 minutes till I hit the beach. So by the time I lay my sheet out I'll be coming up. Wish my girl could come with me but I always get weekdays off and her the weekend. So I pretty much only solo trip unless we are on vacation.

She only does it 4 or 5 times a year, which is a good thing I suppose. I'm drawn to it far more often, I love it so much. Always have since I first dropped acid as a kid. But I really need to try and keep it to twice a month at least. Hell I was eating shrooms every 4 days at one point this year.

So yeah, I'm gonna make this next one special <3

Status
Not open for further replies.