• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think I would have a fun time if I went, but I feel weird going alone... specially because I would have to travel three hours to get there. Makes me feel kinda eccentric being so eager haha.

It is quite possible I'll meet some familiar faces ,though.

Just got hired at this exclusive resturant in Manhattan a few blocks from Times Square. I'll be one of the Antipasto Prep-Chef's. Going to be making alot more money here. It's hands down the fanciest place I've worked for, my jaw dropped when i walked in. The place is enormous and probably cost a fortune to design and decorate.

My family is so proud of me.
This place is 5 star... it's like a dream come true.
Little bit nervous but I'm ready for this.

L<3Ve & Lite

Last edited:
Wow man, congratulations that's fucking awesome! Yeah, you got this. Cooking is one of my favorite things. I bet it will be so cool to work at a 5 star restaurant. :)

And I'm starting tommrow morning, the other Antipasto Prep Chef is going on vacation in two weeks so i have to memorize this menu very quickly. Just have to stay completely focused and goto work 100% sober. I'm not even gonna smoke weed till i get home for the night.

This place is a launching pad for my career.
If i pull this off the sky's the limit.

Ive had alot over the last 12 years.
Here they are newest to oldest.

CosM1c Charlie
Muddy Glow
Bahamut
Carver Slice
Peacefarmer
Optimus Crime
Cosmic Charlie

But over that time i would always go back to CC again because its who i really am. But since im such a weirdo i take great pleasure in coming up with handles.

Love you guys <3

I didn't know that you had some of those other ones. :)

I had a weird dream last night that was quite vivid:

I was at my parents' house, hanging out with my oldest friend (who struggled with meth recently). I was trying to figure out how to find some propylhexedrine, and he was doing meth. I don't remember all the details but this part of the dream was long. Then, at some point, I remember a scene where we left Earth and watched Earth rapidly receding away in its orbit around the Sun. We were floating out there in Space. I remember feeling pretty overwhelmed at the knowledge that the things I was seeing were millions of miles away. Then we somehow got to Mars. Mars was colonized. I spent the time on Mars trying to catch a flight (on a jet) to Earth. I was in a huge, vast building with many, many corridors that reminds me of some other huge compounds I've visited in dream worlds. I was there with my girlfriend and some other guy. I was stressed because I had to catch a flight at 11, but I didn't have all the documentation I needed, so we were going around trying to find it. I became aware that my girlfriend and the guy we were with were sexually attracted to each other and wanted to have sex. She was like dude, it's fine, it's just physical, I think he's hot and I'm horny, it doesn't mean anything. I felt weird about it but it made sense to me logically so I was like, alright, fine, that makes sense. Then I realized that my girlfriend was actually my ex wife and I was like Ahh! Dude, you can have her!

It didn't exactly end there but I don't remember any other specifics.

Good luck at your new job! I guess you're probably already at it.

^ Weird, a few days ago I had a dream were I also was stressed because I was late for a flight.

And I'm starting tommrow morning, the other Antipasto Prep Chef is going on vacation in two weeks so i have to memorize this menu very quickly. Just have to stay completely focused and goto work 100% sober. I'm not even gonna smoke weed till i get home for the night.

This place is a launching pad for my career.
If i pull this off the sky's the limit.

Woo, exciting to be in that place in life !!

Keep it going, Xammy !

I decided I'm going to the festival anyway.
Life is too short for missing out on things you enjoy haha.

That's good my dude :)

everything went great for my first days, its an enormous space. Once i arrived he brought me sometims to Prep.

That's good my dude :)

everything went great for my first days, its an enormous space. Once i arrived he brought me some vegetables to dice uniformly. After he saw my knife skills he said he'll raise my wage a dollar more an hour.

I would like being able to say I impressed someone with my knife skills.

That I impressed them so much it got me money, lol. How cool is that for an anecdote?

Last edited:
Nice work Charlie. :) Impress the shit out of them!

I bet you'll have some great adventures, Img. Meeting random people at festivals is so much fun. It's a good way to expand your circle.

I just got all approved for a stock trading account... gonna start investing in some marijuana stocks, it's an industry that is gonna get so much bigger in the next few years.

Yeah i dont think that they would do the whole festival situation. We have a massive lounge and second bar on the bottom floor. The owner has 4 other very high end places. The food is amazing.

Im so itchy right now from this Buprenorfine. Id taken 8mgs sublingual and sniffed another 4mgs. The high feels nice cuz i havent taken any opiates lately.

But holy shit my legs itch so badly. But its worth it for the nice floatly feeling/warmth.

L<3Ve & Lite
~Charlie

Last edited:
Wuts up everybody?
.appreciate all of your kind words, it really inspired and gave me more confidence. I've been eating so much Bupe, it actually works well for the chronic pain. Can't stop nodding off the whole standing up few times and everything...

Buprenorphine? That's the most commonly used opioid here
Made me vomit the next day after taking some.

Status
Not open for further replies.