• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh I studied everyday last week and passed my exam on last friday. Feels good man. These brains of mine haven't done anything in years and they've become like these senile 80 year old grandpa brain when I don't use them for anything other than watching tv or drinking and doing drugs. Last week I read everyday intensively for like 3-4 hours and was so fucking tired for the rest of the day that I couldn't even think straight. But I made it with willpower to be sober and just study and go to take that exam and not reschedule it again like I always do. 6 hours of intensive studying or brain work a day is my max level I think, after that it is becoming pointless. So I think I'm at like 50-60% now and if I continue to study weekly it will get a lot easier soon.

But I slept much better. Easily 8 hours a night. It seems like brain work is more useful than working out or physical exercise for me when it comes to sleep. I slept like a baby every night.

So little thing to pass one exam but so big victory for me, after all these years of not being able to study at all. Feels good man. I'ts like this invisible obstacle is now out of the way and I can continue my studies. It's fucking year 7 now for me when normally people get their Masters degree in 5 years. Doctoral studies takes like 5 years more here and like minimum 2 years more, often like 10 years when people do their doctoral thesis during working a job.

I'm really curious how you would react to DOET. Have you tried DOiP? I find the alkyl DOXs to have this similar quality to them where they don't quite feel like a complete experience to me. With the very notable exception of DOPr which was incredibly lush and fulfilling, every bit as much as DOC or perhaps even moreso.

Funny, that's the third time DOET has come up in the last few days. In all my years, I've never come across it. It never really sounded like a winner anyway, but you never know.

Since I dislike stimulating psychedelics, I've been putting off the amphetamines for years. My thought was that now that I've got a calm and stable home, 2020 would be the year to explore them. We all now how 2020 turned out, hehhh...

With things evening out for me and the weather improving, I've been trying to bang out a few, 3C-E two weeks ago and now DOM. I'd like to explore DOPr or 3C-P next, but I need to have a tolerance break to give them a fair shot. I've still never tried DOiP. To be honest, it sounds miserable, even more so than DOB. (Incidentally, a friend of a friend is facing a bullshit fifty year prison sentence right now after a 30hr DOB-induced psychotic episode.) I'm much more excited about revisiting DOF. Still, there's no way to know until I try — I wouldn't have thought it likely that I would like DOM either!

I don't know why but FUCK man I'm craving some sort of dopamine hit. Or really, nicotine. Weird it's been like 6 weeks and I suddenly am craving is so god damn bad, what the fuck

I know what you mean. I crave tobacco whenever I'm feeling gloomy, and I have to remind myself that it's just the dopamine release I'm after. The are natural ways to achieve it but they're not always convenient (sex, exercise, chocolate, etc.) compared to the quick fix of having a smoke. Worst case scenario, you could always pick up some Nicorette gum or lozenges.

^Yeah, tobacco free nicotine isn't a bad alternative. I crave cigs sometimes but I opt for occasional pipe tobacco instead and manage to smoke at most twice a week. A good pipe bowl mixes so well with psilacetin or dissos though... and I'm just sitting around tripping on both as we speak... maybe I'll go smoke my pipe if the rain lets up >.>

Nah I need to be done with nicotine, it's okay. Last night was rough though.

Funny, that's the third time DOET has come up in the last few days. In all my years, I've never come across it. It never really sounded like a winner anyway, but you never know.

Since I dislike stimulating psychedelics, I've been putting off the amphetamines for years. My thought was that now that I've got a calm and stable home, 2020 would be the year to explore them. We all now how 2020 turned out, hehhh...

With things evening out for me and the weather improving, I've been trying to bang out a few, 3C-E two weeks ago and now DOM. I'd like to explore DOPr or 3C-P next, but I need to have a tolerance break to give them a fair shot. I've still never tried DOiP. To be honest, it sounds miserable, even more so than DOB. (Incidentally, a friend of a friend is facing a bullshit fifty year prison sentence right now after a 30hr DOB-induced psychotic episode.) I'm much more excited about revisiting DOF. Still, there's no way to know until I try — I wouldn't have thought it likely that I would like DOM either!

I managed to get 24mg of DOET, I still have 20mg of it, in solution. A brief online friendship resulted in an unexpected gift. I found DOET very puzzling and intense yet also like kinda empty. It reminds me of DOM like that except with a greater body presence and probably even less overt psychedelic, though I don't get much overt psychedelic on DOM either. Just wondering if people who react well to DOM would react well to DOET, I expected DOET to be an absolute winner due to 2C-E being a total gem. There are some reports of DOET claiming it to be an amazing psychedelic (just a few). I'm just wondering, seems like DOET is even more of a unicorn than DOPr (but maybe not as much as DOF).

50 years 8o.... I hope that works out, fuck man

DOiP isn't that bad though, kinda coldly stimulating maybe but it has got it's own quite unique touch, if used on the right day and in the right setting I think it can be great. DOB is a whole other ballgame, I understand the aversion towards it, that said, it really is an extraordinary drug.

Really wanting some DMT its so fucking hard to get in this country these days and probably won't be any in a long time due to shipping from other countries so no one can do DMT. I swear NZ might be the hardest place on earth to find DMT with no plants growing containing it and major restrictions on bio security and bark it means all DMT has to be imported coupled with probably the top 5 strongest customs means most people here will never see it unless they go overseas and the small amounts that get in go for outrageous prices. I really want a short profound breakthrough that still leaves me with energy the next day rather than long acid trips.

Damn that sucks man, you can't even get any plants to extract? If you can get some MHRB, or acacia, or hell, there are a variety of plants, it's quite easy to find yourself with a lot of DMT.

Nah acacia confusa use to be able to get years ago by the kg amount on our own local ebay til that supplier ran out and customs cracked down on people importing barks for "dyes" after some greedy asshole tried to import 18 kg of MHRB in nail polish and bought upon the full force of customs inspections on this avenue of DMT in 2011. After 2016 things really dried up one guy who was behind big imports of bark and also a chemist eventually fled to peru after biosecurity had charges for him. Just over the ditch in australia its very easy to get DMT with so many acacias yet all the acacias i have found in NZ are the ones that specially don't have DMT and the ones sold in stores have been screened to not be the DMT producing ones which is pretty crazy. Many people have looked into alternative acacias here but they all ended up producing no dmt in the end.

So usually its even imported just as DMT but its prety smelly and dogs can pick it up alot the odd person who somehow manages to bring in a small amount of bark but never enough to fill the larger demand that is out there so usually you have to luck out for it to pop up every now and then sometimes once a year sometimes longer but covid really hurt the supply chains :(

It's no DMT, but I know that it used to be possible to get bulk Anadenanthera colubrina seeds over there fwiw

Nah acacia confusa use to be able to get years ago by the kg amount on our own local ebay til that supplier ran out and customs cracked down on people importing barks for "dyes" after some greedy asshole tried to import 18 kg of MHRB in nail polish and bought upon the full force of customs inspections on this avenue of DMT in 2011. After 2016 things really dried up one guy who was behind big imports of bark and also a chemist eventually fled to peru after biosecurity had charges for him. Just over the ditch in australia its very easy to get DMT with so many acacias yet all the acacias i have found in NZ are the ones that specially don't have DMT and the ones sold in stores have been screened to not be the DMT producing ones which is pretty crazy. Many people have looked into alternative acacias here but they all ended up producing no dmt in the end.

So usually its even imported just as DMT but its prety smelly and dogs can pick it up alot the odd person who somehow manages to bring in a small amount of bark but never enough to fill the larger demand that is out there so usually you have to luck out for it to pop up every now and then sometimes once a year sometimes longer but covid really hurt the supply chains :(

Damn that suck man. American is known for being draconean in terms of drug prohibition, but honestly it's not so bad. To be sure, it's very easy to get them here.

Been drinking off this Cannabinoid tincture and I gotta say I'm properly wrecked. Damn near fears like I took a psychedelic or some something but I'm not paranoid at probably cuz it loaded up I took like 5MLS probably which seems like alot. Can taste weed heavy on my breath I probably reek I'm super baked right now this stuff is the truth I have two other bottles unopened also.

Hey yall, long time no see.

I am about to go on a month+ camping trip. Texas - Cali -Washington - Montana-Colorado where I have Kambo practioner training the last two weeks of August.

Anybody live out that way have any suggestions on where to hike/camp or want to meet up? I have a general plan, but haven't got any camping reservations yet.

I plan to grab some weed (no driving cross country with that for me) and chill by Laguna Montain near San Diego for a few days. Pass through Sequoia/Yosemite, up to Laseen NP area. Head up to Cascades NP area in WA by Canadian border, maybe stop in Idaho depending. See Glacier NP, Grand Tetons in WY, then do whatever in UT, Colorado. Will probably end up camping in mostly National Forest/National Recreation area/ BLM type land. National/State parks are fucked for camping usually, and it's really bad b/c of coronavirus. Half the campsites are closed, but the demand is through the roof.

Was your kambo training with the AIKP? I heard that the initiation (3 ceremonies in 3 hours) is challenging. I'm curious to know about how was your training and travel.

Had a awesome intense dream i begged god to let me go back in time and relive my entire live to perfection flashed through each portion of life became a billionaire investor driving gold plated super cars with a harem of hot women it felt so fucking real like i was the movie limitless with no ends to my ability to perfect each situation felt like i spent at least a few months in that other life it was nice and i didn't want to come back.

Guy the runs the vape shop gave me a free delta-8 cart when I asked him about the stuff today. He said he had a lot of delta-8 stuff in a month ago but took it off the shelf because a store near by got raided for selling it. He said I could put this on my box mod as long as I ran it at about 5 watts. Anyone know if that's a good idea? I trust him but I always want to get a second opinion on this vaping stuff. If this is any good I'm going to buy a proper pen Friday and order some carts.

He said I could put this on my box mod as long as I ran it at about 5 watts. Anyone know if that's a good idea?

There's no reason it shouldn't be a good idea provided, again, you run it at a super low wattage. It's the same electricity whether from a box mod or a chinese pen-style battery.

Damn that suck man. American is known for being draconean in terms of drug prohibition, but honestly it's not so bad. To be sure, it's very easy to get them here.
I thought that kind of acacia is native to NZ, is there some law against using public property, or natural resources in NZ? I thought NZ is common law like USA.

I thought that kind of acacia is native to NZ, is there some law against using public property, or natural resources in NZ? I thought NZ is common law like USA.
nz has no native acacias. NZ has the most strict biosecurity in the world. And if you do find somebody with DMT its the most expensive drug fetching outrageous prices that range over a thousand + for gram of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.