• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really didn't surprise me. I've written about my local cops here several times before. The short version is they control the drug trade here (mainly cocaine but I think they've expanded into heroin) and are known for harassing people when they get bored. The area I live in is a strange one. We're a small community that has more murders a year than the nearest large city. We have lots of suicides that happen under strange circumstances. The only way to get ahead is through the drug trade or local Government. Those are your options if you don't move away. The locals refer to this area as a black hole. It has this way of sucking in travelers who end up not leaving for the rest of their lives. It has a way of drawing back locals that moved away. I can't even tell you how many folks stopped by for a two day visit and ended up getting stuck here.

The worst part about that batch of locals is they are what I consider the best in the area. The cops that patrol the small town are far worse than them. These were the county guys.

As I've explained before they operate like a mafia or gang (well they're the muscle). They like to hide behind one of my buildings and take naps at night ("paper work"). A year or two ago they requested the use of that property for meetings with snitches, staging up for raids, meetings between themselves, and training with firearms. We couldn't really say no to them so we allowed it. They used the spot for about 6 months before word got around what they were doing back there. Word got around because I made a habit of talking loudly about it while I was in the local stores. I haven't seen them doing anything back there in months even though they still have permission. We set up security cameras recently so maybe that spooked them off.

Like I said I couldn't really say no and it was helpful because that building was broken into all of the time until they started hanging around behind it. I haven't had anyone attempt to break in this year thanks to them. They stopped pulling me over and are nice to anyone with my last name now so that's a positive.

The local sheriff is known nationwide as a example of what other sheriff's should aspire to. He's always going to D.C. for events and meetings with powerful people. When he's at home he's running one of the largest criminal empires in the state.

Pretty fucked up but indeed not surprising. What else could happen when you give weapons and power to a bunch of bullies?

Did anyone see Elon Musk's demonstration today? Implanting a chip in a brain scares the hell out of me but I see so many applications. Telepathy will be interesting once they work it out. I can see them using it to cure drug addiction and bad urges. The only problem is they can also monitor for thought crime and sedate everyone too. The thing works in both directions. Merging with technology is a scary prospect. Technology has a habit of being used for evil...

next step of human evolution is not the biosphere but the digital sphere. probably end in a war vs chipped humans and non chipped humans in 200 years reminds of something like altered carbon. I would probably get chipped for a different experince.

Just got the Delta-8-THC today. Haven't used any Cannabis for three days or so. I just finished taking like 4 ot 5 hits off the Vape over couple hours and I am deff high and its great like super smooth and chilled out weed high. My girl had some and loved it also and didn't get anxious like she gets with the strong flower I get. She hasn't smoked in months but yeah really blown away this I'm pretty ripped also had two shots of Rum. Strain is Pineapple Express tastes really good, wish I'd tried it sooner having a great night it's a fantastic Cannabinoid.

I don't think it's impossible that they'll reach a point where they learn they can 'zap' a certain part of the brain with a certain signal to achieve certain results, but translating thoughts or dumping the mind into a computer and back is a very long way off, and will probably take some hefty advancements in quantum computing, physics, and neuroscience to really begin to 'crack'.

The impression I got from watching his presentation was they were looking for hackers. Hacker as in the old school term of "one that likes to tinker". They said if you'd done programming 15 years ago and left the industry they wanted you to apply for their software team. That makes me think he's after people that are skilled with computer programming but have grown weary with technology. There are tons of people like that out there and IME they make some of the best programmers. They know how to solve problems elegantly with quick and dirty solutions.

Even people that study the brain don't know much about how it really works. But we know how to develop chemicals to alter how it works. The chip is going to be the same thing. You tinker with where you're inserting wires and play with the software. After a while you'll start to discover where you can light up things and get results. It's just a matter of brute forcing it and not being afraid of trying to light up areas that haven't been tried before (or combinations of areas).

I can see a huge market for scripts to mimic the effects of certain drugs. Imagine being able to run a script that would make you feel like you're on MDMA 24/7 with none of the downsides. Imagine mimicking morphine without the risk of dying from respiratory depression. Scripts like this will quickly be made illegal but people will find a way to share them. Same thing with the monitoring thoughts. Smart folks that have the chip will figure out a way to block that in time.

I've been trying to figure out why there is this world wide push for 5G when 4G provided just as much bandwidth. Before this was announced I just saw the military applications. But now I'm thinking this type of technology is a big reason. Right now they're using bluetooth to move data in and out of these but 5G is perfect for this application. I'm not a 5G nut that thinks it's spreading COVID or anything. I'm just skeptical about the roll out of it. I'm sure it's for surveillance and communication with the drones and robots they're about to roll out to replace the police. All they have to say is the robot can't be racist and people will accept it.

Sorry for the rant.

3mgs of Suboxone

Two Beers so far today.

Vaping some Delta-8-THC, quality stuff right there. That Cannabinoid is made out of pure win I've been having a fantastic time since I scooped it up .

I've been trying to figure out why there is this world wide push for 5G when 4G provided just as much bandwidth. Before this was announced I just saw the military applications. But now I'm thinking this type of technology is a big reason. Right now they're using bluetooth to move data in and out of these but 5G is perfect for this application. I'm not a 5G nut that thinks it's spreading COVID or anything. I'm just skeptical about the roll out of it. I'm sure it's for surveillance and communication with the drones and robots they're about to roll out to replace the police.

This is a good point, at least that it's certainly something 5G could be used for. There is some terrifying technology being developed now... unmanned killing drones, rail guns, drone swarming, a lot of it has to do with drones honestly, rail guns are also really frightening. My friend who is really into reading about this stuff said that they were either talking about or building rail guns on satellites, so that someone could just fire at any location specified by GPS at any time, with a bullet that goes through anything and everything.

@HeadphonesandLSD Deff less anxiety my girl freaking loved it and hit it like 5 times throughout the night. Usually if I give her one or two hits of my flower she is good and usually gets too high. She is a lightweight with drugs and gets off with 5-10mgs Oxycodone or 50mgs Tramadol. But dont even do drugs often she just wants to drink hard alcohol during the week.

I took some shots last night with her like two and she had mixed drinks too. But yeah I'm about to crack open another Beer today I'm gonna catch stronger Buzz I've been sweeping, mopping, doing dishes, garbage, recycling all that jazz. Pretty sure I'm gonna get drunk tonight I have like 7 more Beers

I'm invested in Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (NASDAQ: KTOS). Is it a famous company over there?

This is a good point, at least that it's certainly something 5G could be used for. There is some terrifying technology being developed now... unmanned killing drones, rail guns, drone swarming, a lot of it has to do with drones honestly, rail guns are also really frightening. My friend who is really into reading about this stuff said that they were either talking about or building rail guns on satellites, so that someone could just fire at any location specified by GPS at any time, with a bullet that goes through anything and everything.

There are all sorts of scary things orbiting above us right now. Look up "rods from God". I think that's a big reason why Trump pushed the idea of the Space Force so much. Everyone that can launch something into orbit has weapons up there for sure. That's why you see all the propaganda and media scare tactics over North Korea. They aren't worried about the nuke as much as they're worried about what they can put in orbit. If you can launch a nuke you can launch permanent weapon platforms into orbit.

No one is following the rules or agreements the UN was set up to enforce. Everyone is making chemical weapons, improving their nukes, and putting weapons in space. They just don't talk about it if they control the media. Anything we know about is just a limited hand out of information. Same thing under the oceans. I bet you anything anyone with subs has bombs or devices planted on every undersea cable ready to blow. The intro to all out World War again is going to be instant communication black out world wide with stuff falling everywhere. By the time it's done we'll be back in the stone age.

Last edited:
@HeadphonesandLSD Deff less anxiety my girl freaking loved it and hit it like 5 times throughout the night. Usually if I give her one or two hits of my flower she is good and usually gets too high. She is a lightweight with drugs and gets off with 5-10mgs Oxycodone or 50mgs Tramadol. But dont even do drugs often she just wants to drink hard alcohol during the week.

I took some shots last night with her like two and she had mixed drinks too. But yeah I'm about to crack open another Beer today I'm gonna catch stronger Buzz I've been sweeping, mopping, doing dishes, garbage, recycling all that jazz. Pretty sure I'm gonna get drunk tonight I have like 7 more Beers

I'll have to try it if it ever becomes legal where I live. I'm too skeptical about oils these days after seeing all the bootleg stuff that people were passing off.

I'm invested in Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (NASDAQ: KTOS). Is it a famous company over there?

9 out of 10 people in the general public will have never heard of it. I hadn't until you posted it. There are so many companies like this it's to hard to keep up with them all. Our media doesn't really talk about the weapons we develop unless they're playing up some operation where we killed a terrorist or something.

Really hoping i manage to get some 5 meo by the end of the year i need to die and be reborn once again on that cosmic level then find somewhere far away from everything and either do it alone or find somebody to sit my trip. I let myself fall away from my center too much since the last time i was obliterated into oneness of the divine light that is 5meo. Getting some crystal dmt would be good aswell but the supplies have run short for the past couple months.

Its fucking terrifying to think of going back. Nothing like reliving every single thing you ever done bad and the good hurts to see the parts where i really fucked up massively but then the peace and the love that comes after a flash of infinity all at once. Though its risky if i go back im scared i will be lost in the cosmic soup for months after processing everything. The bad thing is i scream loud in such a state uncontrollable so finding somewhere away from everything is hard.

My time with it wasn't so impressive lol, more like smoking it, being plastered against my bed, lots of visuals, and a literal void inside my head, no thoughts at all, very strange.

Tbh, I don't think high doses of 5-MeO-DMT is the right step in my tripping carreer for now

I'll have to try it if it ever becomes legal where I live. I'm too skeptical about oils these days after seeing all the bootleg stuff that people were passing off.

Delta-8 was totally legal and is a natural cannabinoid, which just isn't present in large enough concentrations in marijuana to be a major factor in the effects of it. It is produced in America by distillation from hemp flower, it's not synthetic. Well, it was produced this way anyway, they illegalized it like a week ago, though all the same places are still selling it, but I don't think they will be making more.

Delta-8 was totally legal and is a natural cannabinoid, which just isn't present in large enough concentrations in marijuana to be a major factor in the effects of it. It is produced in America by distillation from hemp flower, it's not synthetic. Well, it was produced this way anyway, they illegalized it like a week ago, though all the same places are still selling it, but I don't think they will be making more.
When you say, " it was produced this way . . . "
is what you are saying, is that hemp flower, is not being made to be synthetic at all ?😮

My point is ; why is something organic being banned ? Just seems very nefarious honestly speaking. That's all.

But yes hemp is hemp. It was even made into rope at one time. For economical reasons if I am remembering accurately about history in hemp manufacturing.

The process of distilling the hemp flower itself may be a similar to the concept of my thc dabs. I am always trusting that they are actually organic only with nothing synthetic added into the process. The way the dabs are pressed seem to be good, however. thx ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.