• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. :) For me right now it's not just kratom, but also phenibut. I got addicted to GHB earlier this year and then did phenibut to get off... I have the kindling effect pretty bad from phenibut and opiates. It's more likely to be residual phenibut than it is to be residual opiate, I think. I quit both at once, plus I also quit nicotine (and actually had withdrawal for the first time ever), and also alcohol (never had withdrawal but it's been a go-to for evening anxiety relief on a regular basis).

I've had phenibut withdrawal once. It was mild and still sucked worse than a lot of other things. Sent me to the hospital with a full-blown panic attack like I've never experienced before. It was a long, painful 8 hours waiting and they didn't give me anything at all to help. In general, it was not the quality of care I was used to from previous trips. I can't imagine how much worse it must be for those who take higher doses regularly.

Lyrica is so good, it's nuts, I also get really sublime euphoria from it, and it's almost psychedelic for me, I get some visuals (not the same as serotonergic) and everything feels like a magical journey, it really does remind me of psychedelics quite a bit, but also very different.

I love pregabalin more than phenibut by a large margin. More than most things, actually. I found it far less addictive and have taken it regularly on and off in a moderate doses for a while now. I gotta give it a break now, though...after a particularly long and escalating period of stim usage after a years of staying away from them, I discovered 3-FPM in Canada. It was amazing! Oral quickly turned to insufflation and then eventually to vaping. All bets were off after that...found a vendor with a surprising number of stims (thought they were all illegal here). So then it was a constant rotation of 3-MMC, hexen, and then lately MDPHP. I started really upping my pregabalin dose to keep up with the latter and still ended up using bits of etiz (2-3mg on the days I was taking stims butt didn't have

After a night of no sleep and binging the MDPHP, I had my first experience with psychosis a couple weeks ago. Really unnerved me but I went back to it within days because addiction is a bitch.. Having had some wild, but cool, hallucinations taking pregabalin, I can't help but wonder if that was also part of the problem. Coming off all of that now and have been an anxious, useless mess the last two days. Anxiety so intense yesterday that I became worried I'd really gone too far with it. Hoping that my low dose intermittent etiz use doesnt't cause more problems but I don't know if I'd be able to tell anyway. I want to go back to a time of weed and psychs as 99% of what I put in me.

You don't really know me but believe me, @Xorkoth, I am honestly rooting for you here. Your trip reports have been invaluable to me and I know you've made it throughh some some tough shit before. You got this man,!

I've been working on developing a good solid benzo habit recently... 😄 honestly I've been a lot less stressed about a lot of stuff, anxiety about life is obviously my main problem with reality even when I have few real problems living in the first world.

But, I'm painfully aware of the dangers of getting addicted to benzos... clonazepam has been my choice functional drug of recent... it does seem to be a really clean pharmaceutical though, very anxioselective, not particularly sedative... I'm trying to moderate my use as much as possible though, I've been on 2-4mg / day for maybe a few weeks now... with a few days off... just on 300mg pregabalin today... taken some phenibut occasionally too but honestly it's just crapped out a bit for me of recent and has always been kind of unreliable except maybe at the very beginning...

Pregabalin is a bit brainfoggy though, I have some gabapentin on the way which I usually find is a lot less so and I plan to use to make sure I don't have a seizure coming off the klonopin... I dunno, maybe my use is low enough I wouldn't seize, I've never had one before but, the idea really scares me.

On the whole though even on the odd off day or lower dose day... these GABAergics are so so so much more forgivable than kratom, which really started to fuck me up, I think maybe there was some liver/kidney stuff going on, I'd be sleeping like 12 hours, always tired, minimal relief except maybe the morning dose or 2... I even had a minor amphetamine binge last week and recovering from that was not fun but still nothing compared to what kratom seems to do to me.

I think also that dud 4-FA that I got through very quickly might have had some negative comedown despite the relative lack of good effects... based on other reports, I'm really doubting it was 4-FA, I should start being responsible and getting some testing kits and sending stuff off. I went through 600mg in 2 days and they were both shitty days.

I think im going to stock up on some LSD use later in the year and next year before all the good stuff runs out. probably grab some 150 ug tabs. Been reading john c lilly programming human bio computer i had tried some stuff like that on acid trips in the past trying to program myself but good to have some sort of guide and book done by others before me.

Want to do more therapeutic approaches to LSD in the future instead of just for fun like i have done for most of my trips. Always get sidetracked by the pleasure and europhia and visuals instead of dedicating my self to peeling back every single layer of my psyche still many damaged pathways to heal. Starting to float back down to earth after this ketamine abuse now.

Lost 10 kg this year got really fat after quitting stimulants where i was at 54 kg at my worst then i gained alot of weight to 86 kg. Planted those mind triggers on a acid trip to be more healthy. Was eating vegetables on ketamine and i swear plants are literally magic i literally felt instantly better.

Want to do more therapeutic approaches to LSD in the future instead of just for fun like i have done for most of my trips.

I gather you are extremely experienced with psychedelics and probably have your own dosage in mind but I have personally found one tab at 125ug to be incredibly therapeutic. I'm not being hyperbolic when I saw it probably was one of the most profoundly healing experiences I've had. Took me out of a very, very dark black and set back on the right back (which was up to me to pursue and I did, a good while, before I lost sight of my goals in favour of cheap experiences).

Feeling kinda bummed out my girl just cancelled the visit today well put it off till tommorow but I've been preparing to go and cleaning all morning but at least my place looks nice. I'm not gonna lie but I still dont feel back all the way all those drugs really fucked me up but not really in a bad way. Everything looks very reach and detailed and I have an overall sense of calm. Just ran outta Delta-8 but I have more in the city about to drink a beer and have a cup of tea before I head out to get lunch somewhere. Gonna have like 6 grams Delta-8 in vape carts and some edibles...very pleased.

I'm probably not tripping for some time maybe get DMT/Shrooms soon. Regret binging the psychs so heavy but I mean Id had a good time tho, anytime you dose for days on end things can get cloudy and it's so hedonistic. Can probably get high off this cart one more time so I'm gonna get at it, will be taking like 4 days off Delta-8 when im with her let my tolerance drop back lower I've been high around the clock for a while. But yeah all in all I may have given myself HPPD to some degree again but I'm really not concerned it's a very long afterglow tho which begs me to question it.

I slept really well last night, it was awesome. :) I had some really weird dreams, all I remember now is that I suddenly started occupying this other guy's body, and he didn't have any addiction problems and I felt so good. But it was weird because I had to let his family and friends know he wasn't him anymore, he was me. After a while they were like, that's cool, he has an asshole anyway. There was a lot more too but I don't remember because I didn't write it down when I woke up. The first thing I thought when I woke up was "whoa! That was so intense, I have to write that down while I remember it!"

You don't really know me but believe me, @Xorkoth, I am honestly rooting for you here. Your trip reports have been invaluable to me and I know you've made it throughh some some tough shit before. You got this man,!

Thanks man, cheers. :) I definitely have this, in fact I feel really good today. We have 12 more days here before I go home. At this point I would say I'm probably out of the woods, but I still have cravings... here there is no way to act on that which is why we're doing it for so long.

Love your avatar by the way.

I've been working on developing a good solid benzo habit recently... 😄 honestly I've been a lot less stressed about a lot of stuff, anxiety about life is obviously my main problem with reality even when I have few real problems living in the first world.

But, I'm painfully aware of the dangers of getting addicted to benzos... clonazepam has been my choice functional drug of recent... it does seem to be a really clean pharmaceutical though, very anxioselective, not particularly sedative... I'm trying to moderate my use as much as possible though, I've been on 2-4mg / day for maybe a few weeks now... with a few days off... just on 300mg pregabalin today... taken some phenibut occasionally too but honestly it's just crapped out a bit for me of recent and has always been kind of unreliable except maybe at the very beginning...

Pregabalin is a bit brainfoggy though, I have some gabapentin on the way which I usually find is a lot less so and I plan to use to make sure I don't have a seizure coming off the klonopin... I dunno, maybe my use is low enough I wouldn't seize, I've never had one before but, the idea really scares me.

On the whole though even on the odd off day or lower dose day... these GABAergics are so so so much more forgivable than kratom, which really started to fuck me up, I think maybe there was some liver/kidney stuff going on, I'd be sleeping like 12 hours, always tired, minimal relief except maybe the morning dose or 2... I even had a minor amphetamine binge last week and recovering from that was not fun but still nothing compared to what kratom seems to do to me.

I think also that dud 4-FA that I got through very quickly might have had some negative comedown despite the relative lack of good effects... based on other reports, I'm really doubting it was 4-FA, I should start being responsible and getting some testing kits and sending stuff off. I went through 600mg in 2 days and they were both shitty days.

Man be so careful. 2mg is not a small dose of clonazepam, in actuality... 4mg is definitely not small at all. I never even take daily benzos for more than a week at a time because I'm afraid of addiction and even then, I get rebound insomnia for a few days. Of course I basically only take etizolam for sleep when I take benzos. It usually starts because needing to sleep after stim usage when I go on binges, or I need to sleep during withdrawal. So I dose them like 5-7 days in a row at night, and then have to deal with difficulty sleeping.

Feeling kinda bummed out my girl just cancelled the visit today well put it off till tommorow but I've been preparing to go and cleaning all morning but at least my place looks nice. I'm not gonna lie but I still dont feel back all the way all those drugs really fucked me up but not really in a bad way. Everything looks very reach and detailed and I have an overall sense of calm. Just ran outta Delta-8 but I have more in the city about to drink a beer and have a cup of tea before I head out to get lunch somewhere. Gonna have like 6 grams Delta-8 in vape carts and some edibles...very pleased.

I'm probably not tripping for some time maybe get DMT/Shrooms soon. Regret binging the psychs so heavy but I mean Id had a good time tho, anytime you dose for days on end things can get cloudy and it's so hedonistic. Can probably get high off this cart one more time so I'm gonna get at it, will be taking like 4 days off Delta-8 when im with her let my tolerance drop back lower I've been high around the clock for a while. But yeah all in all I may have given myself HPPD to some degree again but I'm really not concerned it's a very long afterglow tho which begs me to question it.

I used to trip like every day for a weekend pretty often (Friday through Sunday), shit indeed gets really hedonistic and crazy. I used to do DOC 2-3 days in a row, that was probably my favorite. Or a mix and match. I only ever do that at festivals anymore and it takes it out of me like it never did before.

My friend and I just played music for like 30 minutes, I used my loop pedal to have a drum beat and had a bunch of layers and then soloed different instruments and synths over it. The first week I felt super inspired (it seemed to have a lot to do with the Lyrica, I swear gabapentinoids are miraculous for inspiration), and since then I have not felt inspired, but damn I'm g;ad we did that, it was awesome and now I'm glowing. :) I recorded the second half of it too, I have I think 14 recordings now. If the Internet was better I'd share with you guys, but I'll probably put them all on soundcloud when I get home and share.

Great question xammy it's a silly holiday IMO pretty much a celebration of what hardworkers all us murican's here in this fine country are. Wrap your head around that one fella, lol o_O

I think it's to celebrate labor unions, actually, which is what elevated Americans from nearly destitute, taken advantage of grunt workers into actually being able to have a decent quality of living.

I might not be allowed to post on here for a week or so since losing all my psychedelia due to rampant dosing on my part. At least I shared and didn't try to profit from my use?

a week or so because that is basically my only hope of psychedelics soon due to the mess I am

Man be so careful. 2mg is not a small dose of clonazepam, in actuality... 4mg is definitely not small at all. I never even take daily benzos for more than a week at a time because I'm afraid of addiction and even then, I get rebound insomnia for a few days. Of course I basically only take etizolam for sleep when I take benzos. It usually starts because needing to sleep after stim usage when I go on binges, or I need to sleep during withdrawal. So I dose them like 5-7 days in a row at night, and then have to deal with difficulty sleeping.
Thanks man, yeah, I'm aware that I'm probably in dangerous territory... I'm not entirely sure what to do about it, I seem to be just so stressed all the time. Ended up taking 900mg pregabalin today which was less effective than I expected... so obviously I have already developed a pretty high GABA tolerance... maybe pregabalin is safer though... hoping my plan to switch to gabapentin and taper is sensible. Maybe I just need to up my phenibut doses, been taking it on and off for such a long time but never really gone over 2g per day, 2.5 max... this is definitely the longest period I've taken benzos daily or very close to daily... I also used to just use them for sleep sometimes... this recent slow benzo binge was probably triggered by a very brief amphetamine binge... I used it to sleep and just... didn't stop. I'm not really too concerned about long term dependence in a weird way, I know I can stop taking stuff and usually do eventually... but I am afraid of stopping too quickly and getting a seizure... maybe I should just take like 4g phenibut every other day instead, I don't think it's ever been recorded that rapid phenibut cessation resulted in a seizure... I will try to be careful though and take less... Benzos do seem to make me able to live my life the way I choose to live it rather than just endless putting stuff off, wasting time, feeling pointlessly worried about stuff... but... yeah, I am a little concerned about my current habits. Maybe I should just get a little ketamine for the suck when I stop. I wanna take a real god damn psychedelic instead of this corrosive shit that's obviously bad for the mind... man, I got some shit to figure out for sure.

I just bought some of clonazepam to ease the first few days when I quit drinking :D Sleep like a baby with them.

I don't like benzos other than taking them with hangover/comedowns whatever. Guess I don't suffer from anxiety normally or whatever, actually I despise them when combining with other drugs, it feels like it kills the effects of other drugs.

actually I despise them when combining with other drugs, it feels like it kills the effects of other drugs.
I feel this too. For this reason unfortunately my inability to deal with reality of late means I can't or just don't do the drugs I actually truly love... psychedelics. I really feel it's a waste of mind to be using drugs the way I am right now... but, this is my path for now, just gotta walk it to a brighter future.

I'm invested in Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (NASDAQ: KTOS). Is it a famous company over there?
just looked it up.
sheesh, automated weapons and directed energy devices. very star trek - good luck, much future in death slinging.

I gather you are extremely experienced with psychedelics and probably have your own dosage in mind but I have personally found one tab at 125ug to be incredibly therapeutic. I'm not being hyperbolic when I saw it probably was one of the most profoundly healing experiences I've had. Took me out of a very, very dark black and set back on the right back (which was up to me to pursue and I did, a good while, before I lost sight of my goals in favour of cheap experiences).
for myself i have implanted deep changes on 150 ug a decent amount of times but with all the acid i have used i will probably need 200-300 ug to help reprogram negative neural pathways in my brain and mind into positive ones. I did alot of damage to parts of myself in the past tripping on heroic doses for fun i spent my last 25 trips trying to undo the damage of a very bad trip revisting myself back in time at those crossroads and trying to heal each part of myself. Though i feel like i wasted over 100 trips just for fun when i could of been fixing my life earlier but now i have better goals in life i want to achieve and more free of my addictions but still parts i need to heal up to achieve my potential i wasted.

Pretty hungover today which has become the norm, been having 12-15 drinks a day for awhile now. Just tried to buy some more whiskey for the train ride but they dont open till 10am cuz its sunday, bummer. So yeah I bought a java monster in really into these coffee energy drinks. So yeah most likely after I get to the city I will start knocking them back. These is deff not sustainable and I will have to dry out eventually. I can feel the ethanol leaking from skins pores, always a good sign. Alcohol is some really toxic stuff sadly.

Charlie, watch out with all-day drinking man. I have gone through substantial periods of time drinking 8-15 drinks a day, but only in the night, and I've never had withdrawal from alcohol. When you start drinking all day, that's when you get really fucked by alcohol.

A way for America to mock its working-slave class. Only white class people who sit on their bums get Labor Day off lol

Sadly, this is true. As a white collar worker, I get all the holidays off. What a stupid irony that the people who Labor Day is supposed to celebrate usually have to work.

My friend's girlfriend and their kids are visiting our detox retreat this weekend. I'm really happy about it, they're the coolest kids I know, ages 9 and 11. I've spent a lot of time with them, they're the kind of kids who have been going to family-friend music festivals and Burns their whole lives and usually when we're at a festival together I hang out with them more than with adults because I always wake up early when camping and my friends will all sleep until like 4-5pm. Anyway, yesterday evening we went to a nearby lake and swam and fished, it was gorgeous. Today once they all wake up, we're going back and spending the day there, it's gonna be awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.