• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to eat this full hash brownie later tonight trying to build more experience with edibles so i can control the high better and not give into the anxiety.

Going to eat this full hash brownie later tonight trying to build more experience with edibles so i can control the high better and not give into the anxiety.

Baby steps, if it's your first time don't take more than 1. Build up easily, like a techno set you know. But my advice would be to make cookies so you know exactly what amount you do.

Baby steps, if it's your first time don't take more than 1. Build up easily, like a techno set you know. But my advice would be to make cookies so you know exactly what amount you do.
I have done pretty potent edibles a few times that have put me on par with mushroom and lsd trips. I think this one is suppose to be extra potent though for daily edible users but i want to tap deep into the psychedelic realms of cannabis so i take t breaks to blast me more.

Tolerance breaks are pretty key with Cannabis these days for me. I get so high if I put gaps of week or two in there I trip out on the stuff like your saying. Just got Weed yesterday and been smoking joint each day and it gets me wacked out for real. When I use to just use it everyday it became like water and I was so used to the state it lost its novelty. I appreciate it more like this and I do it as an alternative to taking other drugs in a recreational/spiritual sense. It's a really powerful tool when used optimally.

I've been using more weed than I have in years this past week to help with withdrawal, all in edible format. At first I was getting so high, it was great. But now it's just a background hum. It still helps me to feel better since the withdrawal symptoms are lingering, but nothing special anymore. Normally I use weed from time to time and it's really powerful whenever I use it.

I'm feelin' pretty stressed lately, about to bring some liquor to my friend so he'll let me toke up with him... I never really smoked much this year but the past week I'm craving weed.

hang in there xorkoth... I remember how hopeful you were post iboga. that mindset is surely still inside you :)

what's growing here? ;)
NSFW:

Thanks. :)

That grain looks contaminated, bruh, you should probably toss it. ;)

I have the rest of my iboga TA extract with me, I will use it after today (today is a little gabapentin, then no more gabapentinoids). Trying to decide whether to take the ~1 gram (or maybe 1.5, or maybe ;less, I should weigh it) all at once one night and try for an experience, or if I should low dose it daily.

I'm feelin' pretty stressed lately, about to bring some liquor to my friend so he'll let me toke up with him... I never really smoked much this year but the past week I'm craving weed.

I'm smoking the last joint I have now and drinking mug of espresso, really enjoying Weed right now also but this is it till I get the Delta-8. Probably wont be till the end of the week and I'll probably still give it space anyway, wanna try that stuff fresh so to say. I'm really high right now took 2mg Bupe and possibly a little less it was a small piece I cant believe I made it down this far as quickly i have i guesstimate it's 6 weeks since i did Dope or it feels that long at least. Thinking about taking 750mgs F-Phenibut been using it daily and it still feels great but I have like two days left, I'm really into it would choose it over Phenibut but it seems I'm in the minority there.

Yeah that black mold growing there isn't good, you have to chuck it.
yeah it kinda looks like that on the picture, not really though I think it's a reflection on the glass :)

I already tossed one jar which had green mold, but that was close to the injection site on the top of the grain.. the jars were pressure sterilized for almost two hours, so I doubt anything can grow down there.

I really should of eaten half just woke up after it knocked me out for a 13 hour sleep 18 hours later and still super fucking high. Was a bit fucking scary during the peak how intense the visuals were.

Well my girl is telling all her friends and family that I have been staying there for half the week and we are still sort of an item. I mean they are all super professional types her brother is a screenwriter with a company you would all know and her friends are doctors and scientists and stuff. It's so bizarre how my swirlyness met this chick and bonded with her like this but it happened. Needless to say when they learned I was a junky that likes getting high on PCP analogs it was a bad fucking look for me.

Not many drugs strike the fear into the mind of a square quite like PCP does that's a magic word right there that makes people think your a nutjob, hey maybe it's true but I clean up well. So anyways I'm about to be invited back to events/vacations soon so I'm super happy about that I miss doing fun stuff and it's been like I'm a dark secret of hers she hides me in the apartment while I cook, clean and fuck this ultra sexy woman, hey I'm not complaining I love her beyond words but I also dont like her not telling everyone we never really parted. She just invited me to come up for a week which is awesome I'll get outta this place down here. This tiny studio is suffocating to say the least and I miss my big kitchen.

Love how I can actually really cook up there and I have a whole dinner week planned out and will go food shopping on saturday. Once things start improving job wise in NYC I need to get another chef/line-cook position ASAP I cant be looking like a bum because her friends seriously judge somebody based on what's going on with their career and it's not my fault I lost my job at the Sushi/Poke bowl spot the pandemic fucked everyone in my line of work. I'm gonna have to make something happen tho regardless, it's so stressful to think about.

Well, at least she's telling people you're an item instead of not. Try not to worry too much about what other people think besides her... obviously it matters, but stressing about it won't help you and will make you more likely to resort to drugs to feel better.

Needless to say when they learned I was a junky that likes getting high on PCP analogs it was a bad fucking look for me.

Not many drugs strike the fear into the mind of a square quite like PCP does that's a magic word right there that makes people think your a nutjob, hey maybe it's true but I clean up well.
For sure, sad the prejudices of some people although of course it's not really their fault. But yeah you clean up well as far as I can tell, bar a few dark times you just seem to keep on trucking and are always so positive even in the face of obvious hardship, I wish I could do drugs as well as you can. ;) Whenever you clean up well as a functional drug user you're doing an important thing for everyone, other drugs users and just the world at large by shattering stereotypes and prohibitionist myths, should be proud of yourself IMO. Anuway glad to hear things seem to be going well for you on the whole. :)

I was working tonight when I noticed six cop cars with their lights going at the end of my drive way. I went outside to see what was going on and there was a bunch of cops, with a dog, around a guy that was crying so loudly I could hear him from my porch. My porch is about 40 yards from the end of my drive way. I thought it was a traffic stop but then I realized the only cars around were cop cars. All I can hear is the guy they've got screaming because he's terrified of their dog and begging them to stop.

I walked out there to find out wtf was going on. We've had a lot of break-ins in my area recently and I thought maybe the local cops were doing something good for once. No such luck. The cop I talked to said this guy has run away from the group home two days ago and they tracked him with a dog. They found him a mile or so from my house. He said they brought him down here and took him out of the car so they could "give the dog a reward for doing such a good job". He said the guy they found "wasn't right" but he was happy they had finally found him. Said he'd done it in the past.

As soon as he started talking to me all of the other cops were hopping in their cars and leaving. It's pretty obvious what they were doing. They knew this guy was slow and terrified of dogs. The area they found him in has a lot of witnesses around. They brought him to my road (which is sparsely populated) so they could bully him with their dog.

Just another reason to add to the many reasons why I dislike the local cops. I feel like I should have done something about it. I'm terrified to report it to anyone because they'll just harass me.

Last edited:
That's fucking horrible, cops are some really sadistic people sometimes. I've met so many shitty ones in my life especially in my hometown. But fucking with someone that is developmentally disabled is particularly pretty low. And yeah man it's best to stay out of it or you become a target for them, I'm sorry you had to witness something like that. With all that's happening in this country it's pretty shocking that you still here fucked up stories about the police pretty much daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.