• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love you CC so you can disregard the rest of this but

poke is unsustainable and is extincting species of fish

i always felt bad when I worked a slave job where you bring agoraphobic losers their food because they're not ballsy enough to step out into the real world (LOL) and I always felt bad when I had to accept a poke order.

i'll go read whatever you said about K

LET ME TAKE YOU TO DINNER SOME TIME and let's talk K and tripping bro, as long as you have to stay off 'em. Because if you're talking about it at least you'll get to mentally relive the good trips you've been on and it'll be like you're tripping w/o using.

I loved poke until i got food poisoning from it. I had a full 24 hours of puking followed by a week of feeling weak and miserable.
On that note, I still love poke and raw fish.

Captain, how is Poke any worse than sushi for these fish? Which fish are getting extinct due to it?

My diet over the last month has changed to resemble some sort of Paleo keto hybrid. I basically only eat meat and vegetables. Ive cut out 99% of the grains and processed food I used to eat, I no longer eat sugar and rarely drink alcohol. One thing Ive noticed is that my aches and pains from my job are gone. I threw out my back last week. Usually this kind of pain would last me about a month, getting slightly less painful each day but really dragging until the pain is completely gone. This last time tho i was pain free within a few days. Its also allowed me to look leaner without actually losing any weight.
I started the diet to support my gf while she is on it to try to lose weight but ended falling in love with it because i can feel the difference. The first couple weeks without carbs made me pretty tired but now i feel like i have more energy than before I stopped eating them.

Meat and veggies guys, thats what our body needs and wants. The rest is just filler.

My diet is somewhat based on vegetables and fruit but I can't help myself adding things that I know aren't quite healthy but sometimes, I'm just like, Fuck it. Temptation can be quite misguiding or misleading. Although it is only mentally swiping your thoughts to another thing.

I would really like to try a keto kind a diet (I have some problems with inflammation, energy) but since I don't wanna buy cheap meats (the production of which I don't want to fund really) I haven't really gotten to it. going keto would probably cost me ten euro a day just in meat I'd guess. plus I love carbs as well, especially rice, good noodles, sourdough bread,... but recently I started to eat a few teaspoons of psyllium husk a day and my digestion has improved a ton.. even though I eat whole grains, loads of greens, sometimes beans or other legumes, etc, that boost in fibre in my gut seemed to do something good.

I also don't like to be too dogmatic about food, so cutting out all carbs for good seems no fun to me ;) but I certainly would like to try it.

Carbs are delicious. I would never cut them out completely, but I do feel better from limiting my in take of them.
This morning my breakfast was 2 poached eggs, a sweet potato and smashed avocado.

God, I haven't had a working turntable/amplifier in years. Just have a shelf with like 150 vinyls sitting in my home because I don't wana get rid of them. Some are quite collectible.

Thanks bro, its just the full image of my previous avatar.
That comedy show last night was really good. It was more like a pop up psychedelic conference/TED talk than a comedy show. It was cool to be around a bunch of heads in real life. I got to network with people and found out about and signed up with some psychedelic groups in town that put on educational events about psychedelics and harm reduction.
I got to meet Sophia Rokhlin, who recently wrote a book with Daniel Pinchbeck (he’s the author of Breaking Open the Head, which is a really fun book about psychedelics). Her book is called When Plants Dream.
She was as beautiful as she is smart, and has tripped on ayahuasca and DMT hundreds of times, which made this already very attractive lady even hotter.
If Shane comes through your town go see him, it’s like Bluelight IRL.

Guys, I am having the best day. So I'm immersing myself in my soon-to-be iboga microdose stretch. I have been so unhealthy and not coping with my life well, coping in self-destructive ways. I have been using small doses of kratom to deal with some light withdrawal from poppy tea. I've been continually relapsing, it hasn't gotten major but it keeps happening. I'm not working out, I'm smoking cigarettes, drinking heavily, using stimulants... I feel unhealthy and pretty bad. But just like the week before I did my flood dose in 2014, once I committed to it, I am again feeling, somehow, iboga's spirit already beginning to alter me. It's the craziest thing, but I had no kratom today at all and I feel amazing. Yesterday my girl and I went out and bought a bunch of nutritional supplements and good food, we have been using this app to track your food intake and it tells you if you're lacking in vitamins and so forth. I feel so good and motivated today. I had a great band practice and now I'm cooking food and fish. I am trying out some ideas for snacks to replace shitty snacks, like chips, peanut butter toast (which isn't bad but it is a bunch of carbs and I eat a ton of it). I'm going to marinate some portabella mushrooms and cook them in a pan and my idea is I can eat those. And some other stuff, I haven't figured it all out.

I just really want to be healthy and I can already feel the rightness of this. My girl said if it goes well for me, she might try microdosing it too. I look forward to feeling iboga's spirit again, this time in a much, much more subtle way. It's such powerful medicine.

I feel better today than I have in a long time and it's not because of drugs whatsoever. I had no desire to smoke cigarettes at band practice and that is never the case. No desire for the beer and cider in my fridge. No desire for the kratom. No desire for the half a propylhexedrine drink in my desk drawer. I could do it without the iboga, I know this. But I want to meet up with him/it again and use its help to work through the stuff that is still lingering in my psyche that is painful and traumatized from the past three years.

That's awesome to hear Xorkoth. I think you used iboga a long time ago to kick an opiate addiction right? It's amazing to hear how powerful it can be to help reverse addictive behaviour and help get people's life back on track.

It reminds me of a very touching account I read recently on r/psychedelics or something about someone who claims to have really gotten their life back on track thanks to mushrooms. I think they were into some serious addictions, depression, trauma, and credit mushrooms to help get them out of it and move forward in life. Really renews my faith in PDs.

I think PB toast is a pretty damn healthy food, but make sure you're eating proper pure peanut PB and not that fake ass sugar and vegetable oil kind (kraft etc). The oils in peanuts are really good, and it's full of nutrients. I eat a lot of PB toast too, and I feel it's a pretty important and healthy part of my diet.

Do you guys have tips on how to use stimulants without turning into an asshole? I'm talking about just functional work-enhancement levels of stuff like 3-fpm. For example, every once in a while I'll take like 20mg, and my productivity is amazing, but then I end up turning into a bit of a monster. My temper gets quick and I become less patient with the people around me who I love. So I end up not using it, but sometimes I'd really like to have my cake and eat it too. Same thing with microdosing psychedelics, but probably to a lesser extent.

I don't think I have much risk of turning into a stimulant fiend, I never redose, just take it orally and only occasionally... of course thats what they all say at the beginning :oops: but seriously, I'm probably pretty safe and self-aware in that regard.

Last edited:
Bro, I've been eating Peanut Butter Toast all day since you said that Xorky. It kicked in a craving for sure the stuff is delicious. Though right now I'm making some Rice and Beans for dinner. I eat entirely too much carbs and gotta go buy some more veggies and etc... me and my wife eat alot of healthy stuff from restaurants delivery so I kinda forgive myself for it but I gotta get back on my game. Not even gonna mention the ungodly amount of candy I consume. Really gotta get my act together no wonder I feel like shit sometimes we are what we eat they say.

Yeah I did take a flood dose in 2014 for opiates. Never had a craving again until recently, when I was visiting my parents and my dad wanted to die so bad, watching him suffer was the worst experience of my life. My mom was throwing away a bottle of morphine solution that had a bit left because he got his new monthly prescription and I just grabbed it out of the garbage can and took it. Slowly started using them again after that. It's been a while and I'm ready to get off the train but I keep having serious self-control issues... also with working out, etc.

I think PB toast is a pretty damn healthy food, but make sure you're eating proper pure peanut PB and not that fake ass sugar and vegetable oil kind (kraft etc). The oils in peanuts are really good, and it's full of nutrients. I eat a lot of PB toast too, and I feel it's a pretty important and healthy part of my diet.

Yeah I get the crushed peanuts from the machine at the store. But I tend to get honey roasted peanut butter. I love nuts and I know they're good for you. But I'm more concerned about all the bread. I eat gluten free bread because I have psoriasis and cutting out gluten helps it a lot. But it's still a ton of grains/carbs. I just want other snacks, it's always my go-to.

Do you guys have tips on how to use stimulants without turning into an asshole? I'm talking about just functional work-enhancement levels of stuff like 3-fpm. For example, every once in a while I'll take like 20mg, and my productivity is amazing, but then I end up turning into a bit of a monster. My temper gets quick and I become less patient with the people around me who I love. So I end up not using it, but sometimes I'd really like to have my cake and eat it too. Same thing with microdosing psychedelics, but probably to a lesser extent.

I don't think I have much risk of turning into a stimulant fiend, I never redose, just take it orally and only occasionally... of course thats what they all say at the beginning :oops: but seriously, I'm probably pretty safe and self-aware in that regard.
Ah yes 3-FPM, at low doses it's so subtle, and pretty good for working, but not as long and motivating as 2-FMA is.
I used it a couple of times up to 30mg or so, then I snorted 70mg once, and then another line etc..... quite fun but not worth. I've heard vaping it is really good but I never tried it, probably not going to.
When it comes to functional stimulants 2-FMA is king imo, I hate phenidates and 3-FPM was good but if you're intent on getting a lot done there's nothing that touches 2-FMA. And for me it has a low abuse risk since high doses aren't fun at all.
I get where you're coming from with the temper issues but on reasonable doses that's never been a point for me.

I've grown to be quite shitty with stims though and sometimes I lose perspective also because I'm on this forum where there are countless people that abuse them way worse than I do. But still, the 3-MMC cravings are strong, even when I haven't had any for a month. I have noticed 4-FMA making a name for itself in my area, thought this was weird and notable. But who has money when there are countless tryptamines calling for my attention??

4-FMA is quite nice, quite like meth, but less methy, if that makes sense. Ie, Xorkoth stays away (should and will).

Have some 2-FMA which is going to be here very soon and I'm extremely excited to try it to say the least. Was thinking about two 25mg doses spread hours apart and a sedative in the evening to help with sleep. Will this be enough for me or should I make the two caps 30mgs.

Would also like to try this 4-FMA sounds very recreational and in hence more so abusable. Thinking that if kept locked away and only dosing once a week with sedative to come down in should be feasible.

I’ve had some 2-FMA for years but never got around to trialing it. Hard for me to justify long lasting stim use lately. My curiosity is peaked again though >.<

My cat won't leave me alone, needy bastard. Get off my lap and I'll get the weed out you furry ass stoner!

Congrats on the promotion Xorky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.