• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys have tips on how to use stimulants without turning into an asshole?
I struggle with this as well. I've gotten better, though. I think it may be because I keep the doses really low and take the time to do an hour or so of mindfulness meditation. It helps give me that little bit of distance to still recognize my behavior before I snap at people. I also cycle my stimulants fwiw, including weird ones like yohimbe, bupropion, kava, ephedrine, kratom, and even weirder ones. Mostly low dosage and mindfulness meditation, though

Thanks guys. :)

Stimulants don't make me act like an asshole, I find them very problematic though because I am extremely compulsive with them and do them too much/often if I have them around. I even abuse 2-FMA, which is barely abusable. There is no way for me to have a supply and use it responsibly for work. I will always dose every day and redose compulsively.

^is good to know your weak spots. i think stims in general are ugly drugs, but i have a soft spot for 2-fa. it’s so astonishingly free of side effects yet gives a legit boost in mood and motivation. 2-fma isn’t bad either.

I’ve had some 2-FMA for years but never got around to trialing it. Hard for me to justify long lasting stim use lately. My curiosity is peaked again though >.<
have you tried it since this post?

i’m not sure i could differentiate it from adderall in a properly blinded taste test. 2-fma might have less side effects like teeth grinding. it does not last longer than instant release adderall.

Last edited:
Does 2-fma share methamphetamine's neurotoxicity?
I didn't really realize until now how well loved 2-fma is. 2-fa sounds good too. I'm pretty sure neither are available legally here so I won't bother, but it has me curious.

^i have no idea, but when trying to find out about toxicity for either of them, cardiotoxicity was mentioned more often about 2-fma than neuro-. there’s shockingly little studies published on either. which is wild. does big pharma think amphetamine is good enough? or is there something obviously unsuitable about these two that i don’t know about. they’re so low in side effects it’s a little concerning that there are not more studies on them.

apparently there was some infamous post about serotonin toxicity in fluorinated amphetamines that drew false parallels. but i don’t know much about that stuff (i'm being a little modest; i mean relative to some of our ADD posters). kind of thing i’d love to hear @sekio or however you spell his username weigh in on.

Xorkoth sometimes knows a lot about these things as well.

one of the sites like tripsit or psyconautwiki has this little line for both about suspected to have lower toxicity profiles than other amphetamines, but does not cite anything or explain the statement at all.

^here checktest and polymath discuss. i'll admit a good amount of their conversation went over my head. in part because it sounds like they're saying "unknown," so i didn't try too hard to dissect their posts.

Last edited:
My wife left me....

I swallowed 10mgs of DOPr with some Benzos

Dont know what's about to happen. Hitting the streets with the collection going full throttle for the next few days.

Staye well Charlie, I think your friends here have concern. As far as the wife leaving, every day is fluid. She may be back because there is love involved and not too easy to leave for good. And she left because she probably cares for you more than you may be caring for yourself at the moment. Think of that. Her leaving IS and act of love. Psychedelics can show you that. So balance that heart and mind and put some of the pieces together. I know I speak my mind, but I do it because I care too. Others here do to and a lot of us are intuitive. So no time to be wreckless. Saying that out of love.

Haven't seen too much else here so forgive me, except congrats Xorkoth on the new resposnibilties. lol We do the same type work, I code, database stuff, data output, also branching out to other things because no one else here can do it.

Yeah, stimulants, I am glad I never got into them. Probably best for my body as it got older. No telling what systems the experimental RCs can affect. Like I say, pary on, but wisely. Treat the body well.

^is good to know your weak spots. i think stims in general are ugly drugs, but i have a soft spot for 2-fa. it’s so astonishingly free of side effects yet gives a legit boost in mood and motivation. 2-fma isn’t bad either.

Charlie... I’m so sorry to hear about your troubles man. Take care, and I hope you’re well <3

have you tried it since this post?

i’m not sure i could differentiate it from adderall in a properly blinded taste test. 2-fma might have less side effects like teeth grinding. it does not last longer than instant release adderall.
Nah I haven’t yet. I don’t use stims often at all but soon it may be time as I need motivation to pack up all my shit for a move.

I have a thousand in cash

And a mix of goodies will.take the train and see Americana....its my time <3

What's that saying again.. it's easier to detach the locomotive than to detach each wagon separately.

Loss is the ideal time to find out what else one can let go of. Like Nietzsche's cycle of mental metamorphosis. Man, as child, transforms into the camel as burdens are taken on. The lonely desert transforms the camel into the lion. When the lion has exercised its might and freedom and its battles have been fought, it returns to the state of the child, receptive to wonder and novelty, and the cycle has been completed once more. It's the old monomyth, but the viewpoint of the eccentric mountain recluse adds emphasis on shedding burdens.

Take care Charlie. Looking forward to meeting your new form.

Just mixed in with me tea 50mgs 4-AcO-DMT with extra sugar my cuz it tasted pretty sour.looking forward to some more fractles, will smoke smoke DMT this afternoon ♡

My wife left me....

I swallowed 10mgs of DOPr with some Benzos

Dont know what's about to happen. Hitting the streets with the collection going full throttle for the next few days.
Damn Charlie, I’m sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself, don’t spiral out, it will only lead to more grief.
Reach out if you need someone to talk to.

Charlie... ❤ Please try not to spiral. I know it seems like the end of the world now, but it isn't. Life is full of beauty and connection and despite how painful something like this is, it can also be a chance to grow. Please reach out if you need to talk to people. We love you and are here for you.

I think you're suggesting taking a train and seeing the country? That's a good idea, travel is great for healing and finding yourself, and having something to do.

Does 2-fma share methamphetamine's neurotoxicity?
I didn't really realize until now how well loved 2-fma is. 2-fa sounds good too. I'm pretty sure neither are available legally here so I won't bother, but it has me curious.

I don't know if it's neurotoxic... someone wrote a very credible report about their friend (actually their good friend) who was using 2-FMA daily as an adderall substitute for some months, and suddenly had a heart attack, and the doctor I guess was really into studying new RCs to try to understand health concerns and told them that their heart was damaged from the chronic presence of cardiotoxic metabolites from 2-FMA. I forget where I read it, might have been posted in TR. I will say I got some chest twinges when I was using 2-FMA daily even for a couple of weeks.

Such a mistery to me you abused that drug, I always used it (too much) during final periods but got 0 pleasure out of it, also the dry mouth is ridiculous, can't go anywhere without water.

I'm a stim fiend... it's weird, I know redosing won't give me anything positive, but I'd find myself doing it anyway. I find the effects like a 10mg adderall but with a little more peripheral stimulation. Not entirely unrecreational, just not very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.