• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that sucks!

I remember that one Deadwood episode where Al is nearly dying because of kidney stones very vividly (Deadwood fans here? =D ), not something I'd ever want to experience. Is there like no medication for it?

Fuck yeah i remember that episode dead wood episode I actually ninged watched all the season's last year.. That looks like pure hell. You need to get this checked out asap shadow. Don't let it get to that point

The severity depends on the size. Healthy people can pass them without medical intervention but apparently it takes up to 6 weeks (!!) and is very painful. They have some drug that makes them pass much faster but it can still take 2-3 days and you're in the hospital for it. And they give you pain meds and to be honest I am scared of being given opiates because I never want to slide back down that road again. I read that apple cider vinegar can dissolve them and also help with the pain, so you should mix 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar into every 8 ounces of water you drink, and drink lots of water, so that's what I'm doing now.

It sucks though. It doesn't hurt that bad but it's constant. It got worse overnight. It feels like I have to pee all the time even when I don't. So uncomfortable. I'm really hoping the apple cider vinegar works.

For really large stones they have to operate but those are rare.

Yeah but I got no time for it, really busy at work and I'm taking some days off in a couple of days. Anyway the apple cider vinegar and water is helping SO MUCH, I've been peeing large volumes and there is no pain anymore. I'm going to keep it up but it's supposed to be able to re-dissolve them and can totally stop them from having to pass if they're small.

If it gets worse I'll go to the doctor but it's getting better, so...

I actually feel great, guys. I don't know if it's the total lack of drugs (even caffeine) or the apple cider vinegar or both but I'm in a great mood with lots of energy and my bladder feels just about normal. :)

Fuck, that sounds annoying. Glad you are feeling better. Keep drinking tons of water!

I will. I'm peeing every 20 minutes but since it's easy and doesn't hurt I couldn't be more pleased. :)

I think I might just feel great because of my sense of relief. I was envisioning having to go to the hospital and get pumped up with opiates for 2-3 days while still in terrible pain. And even worse, missing the festival. ?:sneaky:

Fuck yeah i remember that episode dead wood episode I actually ninged watched all the season's last year.. That looks like pure hell. You need to get this checked out asap shadow. Don't let it get to that point
Haha it's an amazing series, one of HBO's very best :)

After all that DOx talk I thought I'd go for a DOC microdose, 400mcg, it was too much haha, I had a headspace, and if I focused I even had some visuals, I think 200 mcg would suffice, hope you all have a great day. Be good shadow... don't miss the festival....... never miss a festival ;)

I had such a bad trip this weekend on 2C-E it's a real killer trust me, I shouldn't trip when I'm having one of my down episodes, since I'm so young I'm still getting to know myself, but I fear that I have some sort of mood disorder. I'm still figuring it all out, and one part of me doesn't want to go to the psychiatrist because my 'up' times are just so epic, like right now. I should but I don't want to end up on medication haha, imagine I can't trip as hard. I'm excited as fuck for the rest of my life, I even have some leads on some of the most obscure phenethylamines of our time, just have to put aside some money, I love you all <3 life is hard but so umaginiabely beautiful... never forget :)

Man, kidney stones terrify me. They're not uncommon, especially in those who drink copious amounts of not-water beverages. I never, ever want to experience that. My grandma has had many.

Drinking lemon juice is supposed to help with preventing them, so I always get lemon for my cocktails, mixed drinks, and in my water at restaurants, to try and avoid such a god awful fate.

Yeah I think the lemon juice helps to re-acidify and dissolve them. Same with apple cider vinegar. I seem to be doing pretty well, drinking lots of apple cider vinegar yesterday. My girl and I went out to a new Japanese food place to get dinner, and I started feeling the back/side pain that signifies a kidney stone starting to move down, there is often more than one at a time. However instead of horrible pain that made me sweat and turn pale, it was just little twinges that didn't bother me much at all. I did wake up in the middle of the night having to pee and after I did I felt some bladder pain/weirdness again. Not anywhere near as bad as before but I realized I wasn't totally out of the woods. It was actually like 5am, and I tried to sleep for another 2 hours and then got up and drank apple cider vinegar and a bunch of water and within 30 minutes it went away again. So I think I just need to keep going with this, I'm gonna bring a bottle of it to the festival and just keep drinking it with tons of water all weekend. I'm also going to get back in the habit of having some every morning just in general, to slightly acidify my body which is a good thing.

I had such a bad trip this weekend on 2C-E it's a real killer trust me, I shouldn't trip when I'm having one of my down episodes, since I'm so young I'm still getting to know myself, but I fear that I have some sort of mood disorder. I'm still figuring it all out, and one part of me doesn't want to go to the psychiatrist because my 'up' times are just so epic, like right now. I should but I don't want to end up on medication haha, imagine I can't trip as hard. I'm excited as fuck for the rest of my life, I even have some leads on some of the most obscure phenethylamines of our time, just have to put aside some money, I love you all <3 life is hard but so umaginiabely beautiful... never forget :)

I think we all have ups and downs. I guess when it becomes down to the point of intense depression and up to the point of mania, it's probably time to go see someone because that cycle can become extremely destructive. But yeah, I have down periods and up periods too.. :) And you're right, life is hard, sometimes so very hard, but also profoundly beautiful.

Decided to make a massive lifestyle choice last night. My ankles have swollen up pretty bad. When the tested my blood sugar it was 140. They think that I'm developing or have diabetes.

My diet consisted of carbs, candy, meats, soda, snack foods, ice cream and ice pops, juices, desserts, alcohol and about every other god awful food you can put inside your body. From here on out I am going to cut out sugar and carbs as much as possible, stop alcohol entirely and try to get out and exercise more. I generally sit around reading and playing video games, when I'm not working that it.

It's gonna be hard, but I have to change.

Yeah man you gotta do it sometimes, or else you're gonna die young and have a bunch of health problems that make your life suck. Honestly working out feels amazing, it's a drug of its own. Being in shape is one of the best feelings. When I did ibogaine, for 3 years afterwards I worked out almost every day, got really strong and never got tired doing anything and felt really level-headed almost all the time. I ate well and just felt the best I've ever felt in my life, and I was just doing psychedelics sometimes and drinking occasionally and not doing any other drugs, most days I was sober except for a little puff of weed at night. And it was for sure the best I've ever felt. I feel dumb because these days I've been doing more drugs and not working out and the difference is very noticeable to me, I'm not nearly as content and comfortable in my body. I really need to get back to working out myself.

Lol forgot about this... student life involves too much drinking sadly

It sure does. So do music festivals. I'm gonna take it easy but after I got all packed I realized I brought mescaline cactus powder, AMT, DOC, a packet of 20mg of 2C-E I found in case anyone wants to trade, some ALD-52 hits, a bag that I am almost positive has about 10mg of MXE in it (found it in an old thing from last year, it turned light brown and is the same sort of sticky as my verified MXE), etizolam, and phenibut. o_O I dunno, for me it's like, every day at a festival I want to do something drug-related, and people always want to trade, too. Tomorrow I may just drink, we're getting there at like 7 and have to set up camp. Friday I'm taking phenibut and AMT and probably adding a bit of mescaline or ALD-52. Then Saturday I'm gonna power through with DOC. And Sunday we're leaving and I'm probably gonna be exhausted.

AMT and DOC are my two favorite festival drugs, though. Last year I combined phenibut, AMT, and lots of LSD, kinda freaked out at one point because of some bad vibes from a performer, somehow made it back to my tent (anything I imagined I saw in front of me because it was dark) and had a panic attack, grabbed the DOC bottle instead of etizolam and took 2mg of DOC on top of it. Then took 2mg of etizolam and 20 minutes later I proceeded to have the best time of my life, I was up for like 48 hours talking to everyone and the aftermath felt like ibogaine, for a couple of days after the festival was over I would have visions every time I closed my eyes, full-on immersive visions I would get lost in, and I felt super euphoric constantly. Then I had about a week long crash where I didn't want to do anything.

So I'm not gonna go that hard this year... but I just realized I packed all the exact same drugs plus mescaline. :unsure:

Sounds like you need to just do a litter stash building right quick phenethylo. Should take you more than 400-500 bucks to have a little something going on. After like 6 more months I'll have something really special.

Just to Two Mls 1,4 Butanediol ten minutes and I'm waiting some left, nothing so far. Some people to notice anything for 30mns, I'll keep you all posted.

I got a decent collection of stuff left over mainly from a long time ago mainly phens which keeps well thankfully but used pretty much no tryptamines. Wish I would of got a larger variety of stuff while I had access to a pretty wide selection but would always spend my money on more ketamine instead. Miss it but got some mxe which will be nice. Glad I saved enough mxe for some real deep doses.

Been spending way too much on concentrates lately and dabbing too much too. Need to tone it down to lower my tolerance and clear my head to finish off these projects this last week of the semester. So far I'm doing good and procrastinating and leaving shit to the last minute hasn't gone wrong lets hope it doesn't fuck me over this time.

L
It sure does. So do music festivals. I'm gonna take it easy but after I got all packed I realized I brought mescaline cactus powder, AMT, DOC, a packet of 20mg of 2C-E I found in case anyone wants to trade, some ALD-52 hits, a bag that I am almost positive has about 10mg of MXE in it (found it in an old thing from last year, it turned light brown and is the same sort of sticky as my verified MXE), etizolam, and phenibut. o_O I dunno, for me it's like, every day at a festival I want to do something drug-related, and people always want to trade, too. Tomorrow I may just drink, we're getting there at like 7 and have to set up camp. Friday I'm taking phenibut and AMT and probably adding a bit of mescaline or ALD-52. Then Saturday I'm gonna power through with DOC. And Sunday we're leaving and I'm probably gonna be exhausted.

AMT and DOC are my two favorite festival drugs, though. Last year I combined phenibut, AMT, and lots of LSD, kinda freaked out at one point because of some bad vibes from a performer, somehow made it back to my tent (anything I imagined I saw in front of me because it was dark) and had a panic attack, grabbed the DOC bottle instead of etizolam and took 2mg of DOC on top of it. Then took 2mg of etizolam and 20 minutes later I proceeded to have the best time of my life, I was up for like 48 hours talking to everyone and the aftermath felt like ibogaine, for a couple of days after the festival was over I would have visions every time I closed my eyes, full-on immersive visions I would get lost in, and I felt super euphoric constantly. Then I had about a week long crash where I didn't want to do anything.

So I'm not gonna go that hard this year... but I just realized I packed all the exact same drugs plus mescaline. :unsure:
Lol, this reminds me of when I go out in vacations. I always take an absurd amount of drugs with me, never end up takin them all. Well, we all know the H.S Thompson quote...

Yes indeed. :) I'll end up taking a few of them for sure. Hopefully I don't accidentally take DOC instead of etizolam this year. o_O Actually,I'm only bringing the etizolam just in case (for me or others).

Status
Not open for further replies.