• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get withdrawals? I've heard antipsychotics an have bad withdrawals for some.

Man I'm jelly about the MXE stash! ? I have maybe 2 doses stuck to a bag. Hard to say really. The batch I have is good, it's turned the color of brown sugar and it's really sticky but it still works (at least it did last time I tried it). Still hoping that one day it will make another appearance. Or if not, then at least MXPr (3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr), or HXE (3-HO-2-oxo-PCE). or hell, all three of them!

I tend to have sleeping problems these days, some nights anyway. I actually slept like a baby last night but my damn cat is always hungry. She usually wakes me up around 7am and I feed her and go back to sleep if I can, but today she woke me up at 4:30am for some reason, I was so pissed. I gave her a snack because she was knocking against the door loudly and meowing until I got up. Then I went back to sleep and had intense dreams but she woke me up again at 7, but I got her to leave me alone after a bit. Then again at 8:30 so I just got up. So annoying.

Just took 1-2mgs of DOC.

Received a nice little sample that I'm about to make an ethanol solution of to have for years to come. Took like 500mgs of the L-Arginine and I'm probably gonna dose the 1-4, BDO to feel a little sedated from the GHB/Buprenorphine. The combo is probably gonna be epic. Had some edibles and been smoking Blueberry Kush also.

Best part is I have today and tommorow off.
Dosed at 9:30am, gonna be a good one :D

Nice, DOC is such a good drug. I took some Saturday at the festival. I bet GHB/1,4-bdo would mix really well with it if you keep the dose low.

I've been wanting to try DOC for so long. I actually got some earlier this year, but I haven't been tripping, and now the weather is getting cold here. It sounds like such an "outdoors" psychedelic, that I'll probably wait for spring to try it (Would the correct wording here be: "wait to try it", or "wait until trying it"?).

I dunno why but I've always associated 5-MeO-MiPT with Autumn. I'll probably take some this Saturday, coincidentally. Then winter time is for dissos. When it gets dark early and it's cold outside, nothing like a warm disso-hole. Travel through dimensions without leaving the comfy of your bed.

Hey Xammy ! What's up? :)

(Would the correct wording here be: "wait to try it", or "wait until trying it"?)

I think either could be correct, it's more a matter of preference. I would use the one you did, it seems more casual and graceful to me.

But yeah DOC is a warm weather drug. Whenever I get too cold on it the vasoconstriction becomes evident and sometimes I can even feel my veins on the inside of my elbows pulling when I extend my arms all the way. hate that feeling. I forgot you were in South America, up here it's full swing into Spring. :)

I've been wanting to try DOC for so long. I actually got some earlier this year, but I haven't been tripping, and now the weather is getting cold here. It sounds like such an "outdoors" psychedelic, that I'll probably wait for spring to try it (Would the correct wording here be: "wait to try it", or "wait until trying it"?).

I dunno why but I've always associated 5-MeO-MiPT with Autumn. I'll probably take some this Saturday, coincidentally. Then winter time is for dissos. When it gets dark early and it's cold outside, nothing like a warm disso-hole. Travel through dimensions without leaving the comfy of your bed.

Hey Xammy ! What's up? :)
Yea nothing like doing mxe on a foggy winter day and just laying around listening to music.

Uh wish I'd been able to save some oil for my trips this week; been going through too much lately. Never used to have trouble making cannabis last and rationing it but things are different now. Might have a tiny bit laying around somewhere though.

Think I'll plug my mxe in an hour or two.

My friend was talking to me about dissos the other day and was like "Man did you get to to try MXE, I hear it was great". I just got sad thinking about getting $40 3.a5gram bags. God it was the best drug I have ever done. I would love to get some more.

I thought I was done with plant medicines/psychedelics, especially full doses. I woke up this morning and was told I need to get some changa. In fact go ahead and get some Iboga root bark to microdose while you are at it.

I had my third day of lucid dreaming in a row. Each has only lasted lasted a few seconds, but it is getting easier. The second day I FINALLY caught my Diving Wife/Twin Flame Half. I went up to her and she didn't run/dissapear this time. Just was on top of me instantly, and naked. I could feel her realer than if it were in this physical reality. She said "get in me motherfucker", I put a finger in her, and her damn vagina was like a suction beast that was alive. I couldnot move my finger back or forth. Then I woke up. FUuuuuuuck. Last night I was collecting plates off a table, she was in front of me white ways/cartoon looking, realized it was her, climbed over the table to kiss her, bent down and she dissapeard and I woke up. Crafty crafty whose your pappy?

I woke up and was like "damn, what can open my third eye and crown chakras so I can see her more during the day? What's gonna finish waking me up." The answer was "What has scared you the most out of all the drugs you've done". DMT. Only one I gave away. That shit fucked me up. So now I am supposed to get some changa. Pretty excited now. DMT fucked me up because I didn't break through, felt like time was broke, and I could do whatever I wanted, yet couldn't think of anything to do. I was full of fear of being alone forever.

Well now I can just smoke the changa, and diving wife half of me will be there to guide me to what Is/Ever new Ever Lasting Love. Man this "waking up" stuff is fun. It's only been 15 years since my first blow out your brain white light Kundalini experience. About time to let go of the fear and what isn't to find Love and what is.

I've been having intense and almost lucid dreams lately as my cat has been waking me up at dawn and then morning birds hit and my cats know exactly how to do something to wake me back up right when I'm sliding into a dream. it's super annoying but the result is that I have a long series of extremely vivid dreams that I sometimes become aware in. They're rarely anything too amazing, mostly really similar to recent real-life situations.

I've been thinking about getting some iboga to microdose for years, I just haven't because it's really expensive. Might be a good time soon though.

One of our cats used to ALWAYS walk around our apartment at 4am Meow Meow like clockwork every day and wake up me and my girl. I know exactly what you are going through Shadow. She has stopped that pretty much for the last few months tho.

I'm jealous of your guys Lucid dreaming. I haven't been able to recall a single dream of mine for weeks. Probably cuz of all dem drugz....

On my way to work, started back with full-time again. I'm feeling more motivated in that area these days, which is awesome.

Stay swirly my people :D

I have a question for all you poly-substance/user/abusers:

What drug in your experience causes time to pass by the fastest?

When I'm on benzos binges weeks go by with a snap of a finger. I'm on auto-pilot most of the time and somehow still manage to cook at work. My girlfriend gets so pissed though because I'm like a zombie.

They are the bane of my existence.

Yeah benzos can cause long blackouts where it's suddenly days later. Happened to me once when I ordered 100mg of phenazepam along with 3 grams of methylone and 1 gram of 4-MMC. I took methylone on Friday afternoon and had a great time, took a redose, and then eyeballed (dumb I know) 1mg of phenazepam... things got hazy after that, I remember another redose of methylone and thinking about phenazepam again. next thing I know it was Sunday afternoon and all the drugs were gone. The 2 stimulant bags were empty but I never even found the bag of phenazepam so no idea how much I took of it.

Not recommended.

One of the few times I blacked out on benzos was when I was like 15 yo and found my mom's bottle of clonazepam. Took them with vodka. Remember taking like a handful of pills and washing them down with vodka, walking out of house and then blacked out. My friend got to hospital, I was there too apparently (went with ambulance) but don't remember anything. Really stupid shit. Took them maybe a few times when I was a teenager in similar fashion or when hungover. Maybe couple times in highschool too when I had some stresful courses. Haven't really used them since except for a few times and last january.

Oh and Shadowmeister, no I didn't have any olanzapin withdrawals.

And hey img, not much. Trying to survive. Better than before. Drinking too much though.

fuck knocked over almost a full beer over my 200€ keyboard/desk and floor while writing that. had to change keyboard. hope that one works in the morning. it's been years since I've done that!

Last edited:
I've been having intense and almost lucid dreams lately as my cat has been waking me up at dawn and then morning birds hit and my cats know exactly how to do something to wake me back up right when I'm sliding into a dream. it's super annoying but the result is that I have a long series of extremely vivid dreams that I sometimes become aware in. They're rarely anything too amazing, mostly really similar to recent real-life situations.

I've been thinking about getting some iboga to microdose for years, I just haven't because it's really expensive. Might be a good time soon though.

Iboga RB seems to be calling me. I had a pretty good time microdosing 1g San Pedro powder from November-December. I'm thinking about picking up some Iboga RB for about $5/g. It's kind of expensive I guess, but it's what I need right now so fuuuuuck it. All the money I wasted on beer, benzos, weed over the years. No problem spending $10-$20 a day on kratom/benzos/weed/alcohol/ but $5 a day for Iboga is too much? Not anymore!

Cats are pretty spiritual man. My opinion is they are trying to get your attention/put you in lucid state. Why don't you have tea made with 1/2 of an Entada Rheedi seed (you said you had) drink it when you wake at dawn. It will put you back to sleep and I can almost guarantee you will have real lucid dreams.

I had 3 lucid dreams in a row this morning withing about an hour and a half. One my wife started hugging me and she had a 3rd leg that was moving between my legs. I started plugging my nose to see if I was dreaming, she goes "No, that's not what I'm trying to do", then my body started vibrating and we were floating into space. I woke up a few seconds later with my Kundalini up to the base of my neck with everything below it vibrating. The second I touched someone in the dream in the belly. Someone else said "You are a real boy now". My hand started vibrating and I woke up with my whole belly/silver cord area vibrating. I had been feeling a lot of fear when I had woke up a few hours earlier, and it was gone. I felt content and excited/happy.
The third we had parked on the street. Then started walking down the road. We were going to a family gathering. I was like "Why the fuck did we park way back there?" Turned and looked, realized it was a dream. Tried to jump and fly. Couldn't. Saw a van. Climbed on top, heard, "Yah, that's the way kid. Do it" then jumped, and started floating away off it. Oh yah. there was a 4th. Got to the gathering house. Was cleaning up some water I saw spilled, guy came in and sat down behind me, said "What's up mayyyyne". I realized it was a dream and smiled. Before I could turn around I woke up.

At some point between these dreams, I had been laying in bed dozing off. I heard myself snore really loud. Went like "huh? I snore. maybe I am asleep and body frozen" or some shit. I really don't think I snore. I think it was a que that I was conciously entering the dream state. It happened 2 or 3 times. I know it's the beginning to Waking Induced Lucid Dreaming. Stuff like that has been happening for a few weeks. Entada Rheedii helps with that. I smoke when I wake up halfway through my sleep period. I don't set alarms, I just get woken up when I need to wake up. Probably 6-9 times a night.

I'm jealous of your guys Lucid dreaming. I haven't been able to recall a single dream of mine for weeks. Probably cuz of all dem drugz....

I
I didn't rec all barely any dreams for over a decade. I would just go to sleep, and wake up 10 hours later or some shit. Usually drunk and on benzos. Maybe it was the drugs, maybe it wasn't. I know we can do a lot of work i the dream state with our higher selves and soul family. I finally started dreaming again being sober and taking 5 htp in March. I logged 2 or 3 dreams over a two week period. I started taking Silene Capensis (African Dream Root I have been posting about it on a thread in PD) and withing 5 days or so I was dreaming every night. Sometimes up to 9 logged dreams. Now I am not having so many I remember, but they are starting to get lucid. I believe the lucid cycle is after 4/5 hours. That's when I have most of my dreams now.

I wake up after 4/5 hours sleep. Stay awake about 30-45 minutes, go back to light sleep. Have many experiences of laying in bed waking up still thinking I was awake but had gone to sleep for 30 seconds or something. Starting to have "shallower" dreams that end with me going lucid. Have lots of friends/family/guides with me now. Most important is Twin Flame Divine Wifey. It's something else to have someone with you every second of every day, and to know that soon I am gonna wake up to the true nature of reality. The dream state will be waking state, because the dream state is a truer nature of reality. Man, the truest nature though is Divine Union. So many of us are getting it this lifetime. If you read this and it resonates it is because it's true for you too. Get fucking stoked!!!

I have a question for all you poly-substance/user/abusers:

What drug in your experience causes time to pass by the fastest?

Yah, alcohol and benzos. If you just want days/weeks/months of your life to pass by easily do those. You might lose a lot of jobs, friendships etc, but hey life moves by. I am not judging, I spent most of my adult life fucked up ignoring the pain.

Dissociatives are fun too. Speed was okay I guess. Pretty much any drug where you are too fucked up to be in public. Where there is an up/down cycle and you have to fight to pretend to be normal so you don't get in trouble. It makes life more interesting, which makes it pass by faster. Marijuana kind of sucks. It makes time slow down. You feel good for like 30 minuts, tired for 1 1/2 hours, then do it again.

dissos are fun but I don't know if my "moral" would allow me to get fucked up on them anymore. I mean binges and stuff. Maybe once in a month. But I love using them everyday. I dont know. I miss them.

I took LSD a few weeks ago and it was a good dose, like 200µg, but after it I didn't get anything from it.

Dissos are really best as an occasional thing. There is too much mind twisting/delusion/toxicity from chronic use.

I think those kidney stones were a blessing in disguise, because for the first time in many years I feel absolutely no desire to use propylhexedrine or other stims besides caffeine. I also feel much more motivated to care for myself and drink less often.

Status
Not open for further replies.