• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to get pretty down sometimes after using MDA which is sonewhat similar. I've only used 6-APB three times or so and it was always in combo with a psychedelic. But during that time period i was using a-PHP/Etizolam on a daily basis so it's really a blur. But i do remember the 6-APB being quite a noteworthy empathogen.

How does 5/6-apb(forget which) compare to mda; heard the visuals and head space is similar have a ~230mg sample of it from way back. Never got around to doing it since I had some good DW mda at the time for when I was in the mood for that sort of drug. Unlike most other MD is one family of drugs I never over-did. I mean I did get reckless with my dosage at times but never binged; was just a 1-2 time a year sort of thing if that once 3 when I had the mda power. Never tried any of those "mdma like" rc stims though. I heard apbs are worth doing but worried something like that would take too much out of me now. I never really had trouble with mdma/mda giving me a hangover even when doing stupidly high doses just a bit crappy from sleep deprivation. Its been a long time since I used it and probably wouldn't respond as well now.

Thinking of maybe plugging some 2c-t4 next month. The psychedelic effects aren't super strong and in your face like with 2c-t2; it leans allot more on the empathogenic side unlike t2 which has an even mix of both.

Some people love 6-APB (it's the one closest to MDA I think). Personally I think it's alright, it feels good but there isn't that sparkle to it for me, I feel content to just sit there, don't want to move a lot, or talk much. And it tends to give me a headache afterwards. I prefer MDA by a large margin but 6-APB isn't bad.

My friend was going to give me a bunch of stuff from his collection he didn't think he'd ever want to do again, and it included 2C-T-4. But before it could happen, his ex (our other friend) ODd and the police came and took all the drug-related stuff... they had recently broken up so he still had some of his stuff there.

6-APB is nice, it's a long roll, I've never really had any visuals on it though and I've gone up to 240 mg. But I've had some great parties on it, as have my friends.. It's not particulary stimulating, and as empathogenic as MDMA, but I like it.

Man, 3 nights ago I did some propylhexedrine and drank moderately, and then 2 nights ago I did the rest of the propyl inhaler and drank a lot. Woke up yesterday morning at 7am with terrible gut pain, feels like in my intestines somewhere on my lower left side. It got to the point I wondered if I was having appendicitis but I think it's on the wrong side. Throughout the day it came and went but it was so bad when it was there that I couldn't think about anything else and was pale and sweating. Last night managed to sleep through the night but then woke up at 7 again with less severe gut pain and also esophagus pain. All I can say is, fuck those drugs, I wish alcohol wasn't so ubiquitous everywhere. Like on Friday I'm playing a show and part of our payment is free drinks. It's starting to get better but I really don't want this to happen again. I wonder how much the menthol and lavender oil in propyl cause problems, too, with fairly regular ingestion over years. Man that stuff, I don't know why I keep wanting it, it's way too rough on the body. But the high can be really good.

Fuck man I hope that you feel better soon man that sounds rough. Just got some Phenibut in the mail today and it's the first time using this new scale to weigh out a drug to take. This is my first time taking this compound since last summer. The upped my Methadone dose to 70mgs today so I didn't want to take a whole bunch assuming the synergy that will take place.

Some nice looking cryatals...

Also ordered some 4-HO-MET, 2-FDCK and a decent amount of 1,4-Butanediol in which I'm going to use as an alternative to alcohol. Going to have quite an entertaining spring by the look of things. Really looking forward to exploring the 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine deeply. Hope all is well with the PD Family.

Peace, Love and Happiness ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the large crystal batch is quite pretty, I like the fine crystals better for some reason, maybe just placebo since I'm used to them and the specific way they taste (more surface area touching the mouth at once equals different taste, like with salt).

Its been a wack few days since i got sll tboe clonazepam. My girlfried doesnt know i have then abd i say its from the Methadone dose being raised fast also. Hell this docotor raises me 10mgs per mg's perd and with a benzos mix that in with psychedelics.

Actually only took 1mg benzo dose. The Methadone combo makes yo SO FUCKED UP. And im telling her that im gonna have him lower it but im jusy gonna keep is high a reduce benozs
Biggest fuck up is losing my vallet, all the 200 cash she gve ne. My subway way card 30day unlimited is gone, what a wacky rwo days

Last edited:
But I just made the discussion to stop taking the methadone it makes me into this drug binge . May girlfriend hate they way to turn me into a drug binge zombie. Not really 100% anyways

I have so much going for me and i need to step out tbis quick cuz it will bring me great blessing. Have a few presents some g don't smsmmm.

Man seems like you gotta stay away from the benzos entirely my friend. They're stupid drugs, totally not worth it. Mainly consists of memory loss and a disinhibition so great you'll do pretty much anything. Be good to yourself ❤

Man I'm feeling bad this morning. Recently I've had some bad stomach pain a few times, after drinking and taking propylhexedrine. Well I decided not to take any more p-hex because it's so obviously terrible for me anyway and has way too many negative aftereffects. But, 2 nights ago I found some I had and did it. Felt shitty the next day, and ended up drinking 3 ciders last night. When I was partway through the third one, my stomach and bladder started hurting at the same time. I had to pee extremely often, it flowed just fine but it felt like I had to pee constantly, like as soon as I was done. My stomach stopped hurting before bed but my bladder was throbbing all night and I barely slept (though I did have this sort of semi-conscious continuous and really interesting dream all night long). Now it's still throbbing from time to time but feeling better. It's weird because it's the same symptoms and order of symptoms my girlfriend started to develop a few years back. It's kinda freaking me out.

I think I need to drastically roll back my amount of drinking, pretty sure it's finally catching up with me. And certainly no more propylhexedrine, ever. I have intended that for a long time but it pulls at me. But this is unacceptable. I have this hunch it has to do with the menthol, ingesting large amounts of it orally on a regular basis has got to be bad for your internal organs. And, of course, alcohol is bad for your internal organs. I feel quite motivated, however, as my girlfriend has chronic inflammatory stuff in the stomach and bladder and it impacts her life so much, I do NOT want to deal with that sort of thing. Fuck that. One thing is that my absolute favorite festival/event of the entire year is coming up this weekend. So... yeah not the best timing. But no way I'm not going.

I wish I was young and invincible still... ? But I'm not... nothing lasts forever.

Man seems like you gotta stay away from the benzos entirely my friend. They're stupid drugs, totally not worth it. Mainly consists of memory loss and a disinhibition so great you'll do pretty much anything. Be good to yourself

Thank you friend I truely do. Now that I have stopped drinking methadone I'm no longer blacking out. Was on Methadone at steep does so I'm gonna take kratom and taper with a lighter clonazepam dosages and get back on Bupe. I Have so many kick ass drugs coming in soon. Need to be cenntered.

little IM 4-AcO-DMT w/ 2-FDCK anyone?!?!
something's gonna bring me back it will be this

Last edited:
At this point drugs seem to be the problem rather than the solution. With all the mushrooms you have consumed lately it still didn't provide you with the insight or wisdom to avoid this unfortunate situation. We're all friends here. No judgement and I hope the best for you in this trying time Charlie.

Well we all tred our own paths now my friend.
If mine is towards hedonism than let it be my folly.

I like to come here and chat share some camp fire stories. Not all of us will understand. But this is my lifestyle. I feel I'm taking a good step moving over to kratom and klonopin a couple weeks tapering both.

If I feel like a powerful experience on on a Tryptamine and Dissociative will help....so be it. And speaking of mushrooms and insights their is now way for you to say what I've brought back. The fungus we're dose in a lower none earthshattering manner. I'm working towards a thousand trips but it isn't relevant. With over 30 different kinds of psychedelics I may add. Not that it's important
my next trip coming up will be aimed for a breakthrough.

I've made a life choice to dance with hard drugs.
But thanks for.your kind words mate, keep on truckin

Last edited:
Lets dance for many years to come ;)

On another note, I have bought some DOM :D I have 6 mg in total (it was expensive)

I'm saving it for a perfect day without psychedelic tolerance, it would be my 3rd one of the magic half dozen, so happy :) maybe I shouldve bought more, since its become so rare

Nice. :) I've had DOM a few times and I prefer DOC by far so far, but DOM is nice. To me it seems more transparent, less in the body, like LSD is, but different. I look forward to your perceptions of it. :) I have about 25mg more myself, I'm going to try 10mg next time. I also have DOB blotters I really want to try but haven't yet. DOB has some negative reviews but it also has a lot of positive reviews, it seems really intensely psychedelic from the reports.

Yeah, well it seems pretty improbably that I'll like DOM even more than DOC =D

DOB really seems like an epic trip, but very harsh on the body, you sure you can handle it old man? ;)
I'm kidding ofcourse, i'd love to try all DOXs, what did you think about DOI?

One summer I had blotters laid with DOB but for whatever reason. I never got around to trying it mainly to having DOBthat was demanding and because if of the reports of INTENSE that had a prounced stimulation and and so this I a report in particular.

You and some of the elders would remember the poster from PD that was called Jamaica340 forgive me more not knowing the number part I always called him Jamaica. Well him and and group of friends accident dosed themselves with around 10 mgs each maybe a little. How exactly a scale error.

Well anyways the all were a trippy mess and ended up building a tee pee inside of the apartment. The energy build up to such a degree that painted furuously, the walls their faces the room. He said if took what felt like ages to slowly drift back..

Was a great report he made, but I was nervous

I wish I would of grabbed the DO*s while I could; never done them. I still got some tma-6 but never got around to doing it. Seems like plugging a small dose could be interesting. Prob will just do something I'm familiar with when I trip next month.

Sounds like you need to just do a litter stash building right quick phenethylo. Should take you more than 400-500 bucks to have a little something going on. After like 6 more months I'll have something really special.

Just to Two Mls 1,4 Butanediol ten minutes and I'm waiting some left, nothing so far. Some people to notice anything for 30mns, I'll keep you all posted.

I actually am beginning to suspect I have a kidney stone. I was looking it up and all the symptoms match. Pain that was very intense starting in my side/back under the ribcage and then it moved to the bladder and now it's slowly growing worse. I was hoping it would be better today but it's worse. Drinking lots of water and apple cider vinegar as I read it can dissolve them and you don't have to pass them. I'm kinda freaked out because I hear passing one is the most painful thing you can experience, some women say it's worse than childbirth. And it's really bad timing because I have a music festival this weekend, in a couple of days. It says it can take up to 6 weeks to pass them without medical intervention which would be so shitty. The pain is really distracting and it's hard to sleep, and it can be become a medical emergency. And it probably would be bad to be partying. Grr what the fuck. I'm gonna try to dissolve this thing. I feel like I'm pretty sure that's what it is though, everything matches what I was reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.