• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Recruitment PD Moderator Application Thread - Bring your perforated blotting résumé!

Congrats, good choice, and oh my gosh that appointment was made promptly.

trozzle said:
some muppet broke something
I'm imagining Miss Piggy hitting on you while you try to fix her computer. It was probably broken in one of Gonzo's acts.

LOL!!!!

Holy shit. I can totally picture one (or a couple) of the people in my building as Miss Piggy.

Oh lawdy, I know who looks exactly like Gonzo in here too! This is getting a bit weird. Next thing I know I'll walk downstairs and hear a faint sound in the distance....."yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep uh-huh uh-huh"

I need to get out of here asap hahaha

Unstickying this thread since we have made our choice. :)

Haha, it was definitely entertaining/interesting to watch this unfold. I followed this thread closely too. :)

When I modded PD, I was possibly too strict in what content I thought was suitable, so I used to close a lot of threads. I would have closed your other thread too :D But, I think its more acceptable to have a bit of a ramble here and there, at least to my mind, and I would probably leave an ultimately positive thread such as that one open if I had the Modstique :)

<3

I defintely appreciate the work of the moderators on PD. I think they have struck a good balance between fun and seriousness. Its a very difficult middle ground to attain I think. The place is organised beautifully, is a balance of information and opinion and is, most importantly, welcoming and fun to participate in and I really thank them all :) <3

Of course though, it is the community that must shoulder the majority of the burden and gain the majority of the praise too. :)

I'll keep this post in mind. It's so on point.