• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Just started Deus Ex: Infinity War. This is the least-acclaimed game in the franchise, but I got the whole set for cheap on Steam a couple years ago after enjoying the original so much, and I figure I'll play them in order. If it isn't any good, I'll just drop it and move on to Human Revolution.

Played a little metal gear couple days ago. Fun being superhuman and bringing death

;)

For a good cause, of course... $

Playing Chants of Sennaar. What a great little puzzle-and-adventure game! You have to use the context provides by conversations, signs, and inscriptions to decipher new languages one word at a time. The music, artwork, and atmosphere are all impressive.

If you're responding to my post: no, I don't have a headset. But I'd love to try out a horror game like Resident Evil on VR!
Same! I think I’m going to try this weekend! I’ll report back how it goes. 🙂

Jensen Huang's Nvidia GTC Keynote​

The amount of compute power that NVidia has created with the Blackwell Platform is mind blowing.

The Blackwell platform is not just graphic cards for gamers Both console and PC), but also high end computing for real time scientific simulation, robotics and AI.

I noticed we didn't have one of these threads for PC games.

But yeah, what you guys playing? I play all my games on the PC. So I tend to download games before I decided to purchase them as I don't want to buy a game that's a complete piece of crap, ie Duke Nukem Forever.

I'm playing through Deus Ex before I start playing Human Revolution (3rd game in the series). I've heard great things about this game and it should help relaunch it into a new light since the 2nd game sucked ass hard. The first game was GOTY and is down as one of the best games for the PC.

So how bout you? The Antminer s19j pro profitability efficiency is impressive. It’s a powerhouse for mining Bitcoin, offering a good balance between power consumption and hash rate. While electricity costs are a factor, its daily earnings make it a solid investment for serious miners. It’s a reliable machine that stands out in the competitive mining market.
CSO, Dota 2

Last edited:
Long time no see

Its an 165hz 27` 1440p by... Asus...

Ordered the 7800 xt too :) Getting the sapphire model this time cause the prices were up there. Should be good.

Bought a 1440p monitor and buying 7800xt s00n
I have a Ryzen 9 7900X and a Radeon 6800XT - definitely happy with the upgrade especially since I was able to do it post-video card boom. Was able to cop the motherboard and processor along with RAM on a combo deal from microcenter for a nice price (the next gen AMD chips were about to come out so they were looking to move old stock).

I use them with a monitor that's fine but my TV is an LG C2 48" which is quite nice

Nice, PC gaming all the way! Currently hooked on some indie gems like Hades and Celeste. Planning to dive into some classics like Half-Life 2 soon. What about you?

Started playing Valorant again.

Anyone play?

I've never made it to silver and only play team deathmatch at the moment to practice just FYI if anyone is interested

I'm up to 10K hours logged flying 747's on Flight SIMs. A couple days ago I landed in Charles de Gaulle airport at night while it was socked in (dense fog) had to do a blind ILS landing and didn't see the airport until I was 150 above the runway. Talk about a white knuckled rush!