• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Alright. So you cant log in but you can get to the screen? Maybe you got some security things or something like that preventing you. Honestly neved had that happen so not too sure.

How are you doing Coffee? Playing any good video games?

I woke up a bit early feeling like crap, like always, for whatever reason.

I have been playing some CS:GO (last game was SHIT and I was mega-lagging ughhh but should be smooth now) and enjoying ESO quite a bit.
Not doing so well (mentally and emotinally) but hanging in there, thanks for asking. As for gaming, I've been playing a lot of Raid and Loki (started a new character) also started playing some S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on the side. Just looked for a downoad on CS:GO and its like a 8gb downoad but i wil get it. But then you better be online so i can frag your ass 😜

Not doing so well (mentally and emotinally) but hanging in there, thanks for asking. As for gaming, I've been playing a lot of Raid and Loki (started a new character) also started playing some S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on the side. Just looked for a downoad on CS:GO and its like a 8gb downoad but i wil get it. But then you better be online so i can frag your ass 😜
Until you're "ranked" you'll be playing w/ tons of hackers but it's still fun.

I thought about getting rid of my Steam account after 15 years, albeit since this lockdown been playing Rocket League again and finished Ori and the Will of the Wisps (great but difficult platformer).

First of the day
qEheQgP.png

Much to my amazement, my 780 Ti handles Shadow of the Tomb Raider pretty well. I got it for $17 from Green Man Gaming and figured I would have to wait until I build a new machine with a 3080 card and Ryzen 4000 later this year to play it but I just flipped the graphics to DX11 and TAA to SMAA and it stays consistently over 30, averaging 52 in the built-in benchmark.

Now if only I could do something about the fact I am not so great with a bow. 😅

I'm still kicking around on MTG Arena. I didn't do nearly enough Ikoria quick drafts in the time period allotted though. I was way under confident in my abilities & was hesitant to spend the resources. In retrospect it was a learning lesson. :\

I had thought I was terrible at drafting & as I previously mentioned thought I'd gotten ranked up to quick & was playing above my level last season when I hit gold. Apparently I was wrong. Once I got a feel for it I started doing decent. I ended up going up to Platinum just rare drafting normally as I had previously. It was very unexpected to do that well & as I stated gave me the opportunity to reflect. From articles I've read on the "economy" of MTGA it appears that I may need to try traditional draft at this point as a more expedient way to get my Ikoria collection. It appears that depending on ones win rate traditional can be more efficient than quick drafting. Seeing as quick draft of Ikoria won't be back for a bit & since they don't have June events up yet I'm going to hazard a guess that they'll do one more Ikora quick draft before the next set. I could be wrong & they'll do more than one more but just in case I'll be trying traditional to keep collecting in the meantime. If it works out better then I won't have to worry about it. I'll have to do it a few times first to see if my win rate from quick draft translates to traditional draft. We'll see. :)

I generally don't bother with quick drafting older sets as I don't see myself being able to catch back up on the sets I missed prior to discovering the game. So I doubt I'll draft WAR, etc. as they come up. Though I will finish ELD & THB as they'll be useful come fall rotation. I'll be keeping an eye out for when they hit quick draft again. In terms of 'standar' O ended up throwing together a mono black Obosh deck for a FNM "local store" tournament. It was different from the meta version as I'm missing cards & didn't want to use WC but was fun to play. It was fun & the matches where close. I was planning on giving the Red Bull Untapped thing a whirl but messed up on signing up in time. I'm strarting to practice Best of 3 as I'd played BO1 exclusively previously for time reasons & such. Seeing as tournaments & traditional drafts are B03 I figure it's best to start learning it as there are many differences. It's the preferred way to play if time wasn't an issue as sideboarding & such make a big difference. I'm starting to ramble as usual so I'll wrap it up. I'd come close to an IKO trophy before with trying to draft the cycling archetype but this is my first Ikoria 🏆 deck. 😁

just eso, cs:go and ummmm some hl2, been watching good old freeman's mind hl machinimae very funny stuff. hl source was cool. would spring for black mesa if it was worth it but have done hl so much it might just be better spent on newer video games.

Grinding da runescape for bupre money. No loots yet but my days just getting started. Might grind late today eating gabapentins.

Just hit 18m def xp in runescape... the grind requires specific characteristics in personality and specific skills. It aint for many.