• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

I'm not saying you should admit you have drugs on you, I was just saying it all depends on the cop too, like if you're in the ghetto and get pulled over before you cop or something and tell the truth maybe the cop would be cool and let you go but maybe not, all depends on the circumstances too I guess

But with verso's thing also I feel like if you do have shit on you and your in the ghetto and just keep your mouth's closed the cops will most likely be dicks and hold you up forever and find some bull shit reason to search you and your vehicle or bring a K9 unit anyway, and then eventually find the drugs

Most cops are dicks, yes. And they are especially when they catch you in a bad area known for drugs and know damn well what your doing there and can't that give them reason enough to search your shit?

Verso, here's two stories where being honest with a cop pays off...

My best friend told a cop that he had drugs in the car with him when he was pulled over and the cops just took the drugs, but let him keep the expensive bong that was in the backseat.

A cop found around 200mg of methadone in my pocket and did absolutely nothing.

^ There's a good YouTube video where a law professor lectures a class on why you should never, under any circumstances, speak to the police. It's called "Don't Talk to Cops," and it will change your life.

I've never heard of someone telling a cop the truth like, "yeah, man, I'm not going to lie to you.... I've got a bundle in the glove compartment" only to be showered then with such leniency that they're let go, uncharged.

I've watched that video and frankly, it's a great way to get your ass beat or arrested. Let a cop or a lawyer watch that video and watch them laugh their ass off.

I'm not saying that it's a good idea to tell a cop that you have a kilo of blow in your trunk, but if you are pulled over in a shady neighborhood and you look out of place, then chances are that the cop already knows what's up.

On another note, it's perfectly legal to give a cop the finger, but doesn't mean it's a good idea.

AstrangeBrew- there's a multi-quote tool in the bottom right of the post right next to the regular quote button. Please try to use that rather than having 3-4 posts right in a row. No big deal, just makes things a lot less cluttered

In my experience, telling a cop the truth can turn out pretty damn well.

On the other hand, being a dick by not saying anything to a cop that has just pulled you over can result in more trouble than you can ever imagine.

This happened to my roommate. A while ago he got pulled over after smoking in the car and the cop smelled the weed. He asked what was going on and if there was anything in the car and my friend said nothing. He literally had about a half gram of weed and a one hitter in a dugout in the pocket on the door panel which they would normally let you go for but the fact that he didn't say anything they pulled him out searched the car and arrested him. They even told him "just tell us and it won't be a big deal if it's personal use but if you don't say anything I will find it and arrest you I know it's in there".

I don't think he was trying to be a dick, he's just the sort of dude that freezes up under pressure. Dude was probably scared and just couldn't think of anything to say and thought his lawyer would just handle it.

Either way, yeah you have to tell them something even if it isn't 100% truthful because they take it personally if you keep your mouth shut

Don't worry about it, not a problem just wanted to let you know

I've watched that video and frankly, it's a great way to get your ass beat or arrested. Let a cop or a lawyer watch that video and watch them laugh their ass off.

I'm not sure what exactly a lawyer would find so funny about the video... but, admittedly, I don't know many lawyers, and the lawyers I do know aren't exactly taking on drug-related, possession cases like these on a regular basis. But, I mean, was there something about the video in particular that didn't make sense to you or that you found implausible?

I thought the video was pretty straight-forward, and the points that the lawyer made all seemed to make perfect sense. It's the idea that one cannot take what you say out of context when you've said nothing to begin with, so no one can ever misinterpret a statement you've made for a confession when you've made no statement, and one cannot present some link between a crime you may (or may not have) committed based upon statements you've made, again, when you've made no statements.

It's not that I'm entirely naive to how the real world works and operates, and I understand all of the many different, sometimes underhanded things that can happen... especially when it comes to dealing with the police... but I still believe that, most of the time, it's in one's best interest to remain cool, calm, collected, polite and respectful, and quiet. If that's stupid and worthy of being laughed at and ridiculed, then, OK, but I don't feel stupid and I feel confident that I am in good company with many others who, with a better understanding of the law and how the law works than my own understanding, would agree with me nonetheless.

EDIT: I'm looking around for videos or articles on why it's better for one to cooperate with police and speak to police, but, as of yet, I haven't really found anything. (shrugs)

Last edited:
most Philly cops wont give you shit for weed, they just take it. anything else they usually will bust you though

I'm looking around for videos or articles on why it's better for one to cooperate with police and speak to police, but, as of yet, I haven't really found anything. (shrugs)
Videos or articles my ass... is it really that much of a question for you to the point where you need to question it that much?
This is a joke, YES the cops want to fuck you over, they enjoy it. You have to cooperate with them at least a little bit or their inferiority complex goes all out of whack and they get mad and ruin everyone's lives. That's just how they operate. Just cause you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Shit, never come to eastern CT in my neck of the woods where there's nothing better for them to do it's a fucking joke... They'll arrest you for nothing and laugh about it. They're fucking pricks, totally illegal and yet they try to pull it off anyways to feel like they still have a dick. Don't fall for their shit man they'll find you sooner or later it's not a joke.

Same thing in toms river durin the summer. Its like theyre bored all winter and just wait til summer to have their kicks. My friend got maced and arrested for sayin good job while coos were pullin someone over

Hah, I don't remember making that rant last night (or anything after I made it home) but still stand by it. They're out there man, they're waiting :sus:

for those with no police experiance..yall just got to get one of these, these are on the back of my lawyers business card

rightscvard.jpg

As UNBREAKABLE else has said: Camdens police force has about 50% employment. And the lower that # gets, the faster it will go down. No one with money wants to move to a ghetto with no cops, meaning no tax $ will go into the ghetto with no cops.

It will probably get worse before it gets better. Considering Camdens reputation and lack of police force, Id say the market must be thriving.

Haven't been there in quite some time though, and have no intent to get any skag. So I guess I cant give any recent personal experience, just my knowledge I've written above.
well when the city cant afford to run its own police or there is too much corruption..the state police, or sheriffs or even the feds take it over and strip the city of its power..that has happened just this past couple years

feds raided it for drug sting which they where protecting drug deals and dealers

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/FBI-Raids-Harvey-PD.html

this was about numerous things like why they havent solved any murders the last few years and why they had pver 200 rape kits that never got sent to the lab for processing, and cops who used their
own gang tats to intimidate
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...50117_1_crime-scenes-investigators-misconduct

they state stripped the city PD of their powers and took over, if camden is as bad as yall say, i dont doubt the same shit happening there like it did here

I have no felonies... no misdemeanors, even, but my girlfriend knows that if oumething were to go down, I'd take the charges. I've told her that if we ever get stopped, she needs to just keep her mouth shut and say nothing, absolutely nothing -- don't tell them the truth and hope for leniency, don't make up a story and hope they buy it, don't tell them anything.

I pray that day never comes, but all that we can really do is hold our breath and hope for the best until we're ready to leave this part of our lives behind us for good.

i dont care if shes your girlfrend ior wife or whatever and that youve told her a million times not to talk.. she wont keep her mouth shut if shes never been arrested or had to deal with them..the cops will scare her and lie, and reverse psychology and all that would be too much for someone with no experiance and she will tell them what they want or as much as she knows, and its nothing against you its just shes gonna be scared and talk..

especially here in illinois where they can hold you "for investigaton" for 72 before they have to charge you or let you go..during that time you get no phone calls or anything except balogna sandwich and juice 3x a day and thats it..maybe you get water..during that 72 hours they try talkin and since your not 'offically" under arrest yet..askin for a lawyer doesnt do shit cause "your not offically arrested and have that right to remain silent, we are just holding you for investigation and you might get let go"...basically they want to see if you will talk and admit somethring or see if you will narc and other things before charging you..but they dont go about it as cops, they might brng you mcdonalds with shake and be your friend, they just want to get you to talk a little cause then they can try and get you to slip up and talk alot..then arrest you on that 3rd day and tell you now you can get a lawyer and a phone call

that shit happened to me, i made up a some bullshit and talked about nothing about me or why i was there, just random shit ..but they took the things i said over the 3 days and made it seem like it was one story when in reality it was all out of context and they just made it up to make it seem like i talked and admitted things

like they asked me why they found a bag of roaches and a broken bong and a few other things in the garage and i told them "i dont know, its not like my mom would let people smoke weed in her house"...and they used that as me saying thats where i hang out said to smoke my weed and keep my drugs and paraphnalia cause my mom doesnt allow it in the house..but what they left out was the part about how i said "i dont know ask my 20year old brother or my moms fiance, or his 22year old son why that shit was in there, its not like she would allow people to smoke in the house"....bascally it was like they where takin parts of "this" and parts of "that" and leaving out "these" and "those" and making it one story..like when they pulled me over "i was on my way to me friend "ginas" place to smoke some weed with her and chill"..well they said i was goin to sell weed to gina and smoke with her..and im tellin my lawyer that they are lieing and hes like "well where did they get gina from? did they make that name and person up? and i was like, no i said i was goin to smoke and chill with her..and hes like well thats what cops do, they are gonna use your words out of context if needed to tell the story they want, just like im doin for you..thats why you dont talk to the police"

so i fucked up by talking about noth8ng and nonsense cause they pieced together 3 seperate convos into one and used spicific things tlike names to make it sound real

so i fucked up by talking about noth8ng and nonsense cause they pieced together 3 seperate convos into one and used spicific things tlike names to make it sound real

See! That's exactly it! And that's what they do! Any statement you make, any statement, will be used against you, so even when you think, "this is going really well," yeah, well, just wait until you read a copy of the police report, the same police report that, you know, will be used against you.

I believe that my girlfriend will keep her mouth shut, actually. I mean, she's been pulled over before, unfortunately when I wasn't with her, and she kept her cool, kept her mouth shut, and she made it home to cop another day. (shrugs)

Again, it's not that I think one need be snarky and disrespectful to cops. There is a way to be respectful, polite, and to not look sketchy, all while refusing to give or make any statements and, in other words, while not entirely cooperating with police. It's not that I would sit there and say, "fuck you I ain't saying' nothing!"

If I were pulled over, I would give them all of the information that they need, that I am required to give them, and I'd let them perform the flank search and all that so they can see my car is clean... if they have their heart set on searching it, they'll search it, and I know that, but I'm not going to agree to a search or agree to make any statements. I'm just not...

I remember when my sister's friend, who was truly brilliant and who smoked a lot of weed, stopped by the house and told us that he had been stopped on the way here -- with an eighth in his car! I was like, "oh shit dude what did you do that's crazy omg did they search your car this is crazy!" (I was young...) He just laughed and was like, "No, man. The cop asked to search my car, and I just shrugged my shoulders and told him no, that there was no reason to search the car, and that if I wasn't under arrest, I'd like to be on my way. Sure enough, the cop just kind of shrugged his shoulders, looked around the car and said, "all right well, have a good night then..." and sent him on his way.

It's when you start tripping over your words, making up stories, then making up different stories... it's like trying too hard, man, and the cops will go back and say, "well, wait a minute, you told me x so what about y?" Then, before you know it, they're searching your car, they've got more than enough to write in their police report for your "statement" and so now there's not a chance in hell of you beating this case (if there ever had been a chance), and it just turns into a shit snow-ball from there.

You just can't beat yourself up, man. For me, I know that if the police searched my car, found a stash, and then arrested me... even if the police were saying to me, "you could have made this so much easier," and I know that they say that shit, well, I wouldn't think, "man, maybe I should have said something!" I'd think, "you know what? I bet they would have searched my shit anyway, and at least now they don't have a statement from me that can be used to look like my admitting guilt.

yeah i know i fucked up by talkin but this was after 3days of sittin n cell by yourself i was a little sick with w/ds, with no books, no radio, nothing it was like solitary, so when they pulled me and hands you some mcdonalds and a shake and wasnt talkin about what i was there for, just other random shit like if i knew this person or that person or like what i said about just me talkin in general, nothing spicific, but they totally flipped it out of context on me...you know i knew not to talk but like i said they said "what do you need a lawyer for, we have arrested you yet" and asked questions that i thought had nothing to do with anything really but they were slick and i was wrong..even though i said nothing to incrinate me or anything illegal really, i said enough for them to piece a story together that was out of context that sounded real

i should have beat it but the original judge that we had for a year retired and i got a new one right before our motions and the new judge didnt know any of the bullshit the cops pulled over the year(all the cops not showing up, or being caught in lies at pretrial and not keeping their stories straight, or the fact the judges said she was sick of the bullshit cook county sheriffs pull all the time in their other cases) and she denied the motions, which was bullshit ... i still could of beat that case but i just couldnt afford to go to trial and give my lawyer another 4k, i already paid him 8k in cash and they were offering 2yrs probation for possession..no intent or delivery or anything like that makes it look like i was selling, just possession, so i took it instead of another 4k and a possibly losing even though i think i would have won

my lawyer told me he really thinks the prosecutor told the sheriffs to stall cause the one was retiring and they where getting a new judge who is a total bitch and doesnt have a problem with the sheriffs..discovery shouldnt take 3months and paperwork somehow is forgtton and 3 out of 4 cops show up and then the next time the cop that wasnt there shows up but one that was at the first hearing doesnt show up to the next one..fuck during a break at the motion on of the cops came and asked for his card "in case she gets in trouble, cause your good"(i think she thought i was gonna win it) .. but it took us 4months for out motion to finally be heard cause they cops/prosecution stalled..they fucked me really but it is what it is, i cant go back now

Last edited:
well when the city cant afford to run its own police or there is too much corruption..the state police, or sheriffs or even the feds take it over and strip the city of its power..that has happened just this past couple years

Yep that's what happened in camden.

They weren't busting the town cops though, they were still going after dealers.

Camden has Local LEO (Camden City Police) County Officers (County Sheriff's Driving around) and State LEO (State Troopers)

There are a million cops in camden. Since their police force is down the county & state are helping out. I made a map, I think it was posted earlier in this thread. You have the camden police, county sheriff's, and state troopers. Trust me, I shit my pants every time I go into camden. It's not a place for novice drug users.

I'm not saying that it's a good idea to tell a cop that you have a kilo of blow in your trunk, but if you are pulled over in a shady neighborhood and you look out of place, then chances are that the cop already knows what's up.

On another note, it's perfectly legal to give a cop the finger, but doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Part 1 of that video is a criminal defense attorney saying why you shouldn't speak to cops, and part two is an experienced police officer saying it, so I don't see why you think that cops and lawyers would laugh their asses off after seeing that video. I was told by a retired detective to never speak to detectives. Unfortunately this was after I was arrested, and every little thing that I said during the traffic stop was twisted around to make it seem like a confession of guilt.

Having said that, under the right circumstances I might speak to a cop or detective to try to beg for leniency, but only if I thought that it was my best option. But if I choose to keep my mouth shut, I would just say that although I have nothing to hide, I would prefer not to answer any questions so that I can avoid any misunderstandings that can lead to statements being used against me. I agree though that if someone is acting all high and mighty, saying they know the law and don't have to say shit, then they are asking for trouble.

Last edited:
Lol the entire jersey is flooded with D. I gotta say Newark is the best spot tho soon as you get out your car you being offered ish and people are legit. You get diesel out there before u can get a can of soda. They don't call it brick city for no reason

If the cops ask me anything I just don't answer, deny anything(careful how you word it), or tell them I don't know(can't prove you didn't know at the time). When they read my rights I ask for a lawyer and shut up.
chinky said:
yeah i know i fucked up by talkin but this was after 3days of sittin n cell by yourself i was a little sick with w/ds, with no books, no radio, nothing it was like solitary, so when they pulled me and hands you some mcdonalds and a shake and wasnt talkin about what i was there for, just other random shit like if i knew this person or that person or like what i said about just me talkin in general, nothing spicific, but they totally flipped it out of context on me...you know i knew not to talk but like i said they said "what do you need a lawyer for, we have arrested you yet" and asked questions that i thought had nothing to do with anything really but they were slick and i was wrong..even though i said nothing to incrinate me or anything illegal really, i said enough for them to piece a story together that was out of context that sounded real
Cops are pros at interrogating with the 'good cop' routine where they make it seem like unrelated small talk or that they're sympathetic but it's only their job, but are actually building a case.They do this even when you ask for a lawyer. The sheriffs here will tell you,"I'm not a cop," before searching you in jail, and make small talk for evidence.As well the guards.

I swear if they weren't cops they'd be great con men.

exactly, like i said it was over the course of 3days and really i said nothing but they tiwsted my words so bad..and like i said when my lawer says "well where did they get this name from?" and its like "well i told them i goin to her house to kick it with her but they say i was goin to sell weed to her"..i was goin to watch a movie, smoke some weed and get my dick wet, but by telling them where i was goin, they just made up the whole me selling to her thing, like they left out the goin to bang part and added the selling to her..

and of course my lawyer is like "well how do they even know about her?" and then i said well thats where i told them i was goin, but i wasnt goin to sell to her, they just made that part up, and my lawyer totally knew that and was like "i told you dont answer anyhting, and i wasl ike yeah well i didnt think it was gonna bite me in the ass tellin them i was on my way to smoke some weed and get laid when they pulled me over" and my lawyer is like "yeah, but now they have a name that only you could have givin them and that makes their story believeable"

Just got some BUNK ASS NEWARK SHIT. WTF is up with this shit. havent been burned this bad in a year or two man. Shit is dark brown... mixes up cloudy... smells horrible... don't even think its real. And its in a bigger bag than normal. WTF is this shit