• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

If you worried about the heat than Philly is safer, but ever since Camden laid off like 50% of the cops it is a pretty even with Philly on how hot it is.... But you blend in better in Philly than in Camden.... Methadone Clinics, Needle Exchanges are all interesting places if you catch my drift.... Good luck....

Hey, SWIM's been browsing BL for about 2 years finally decided to regeister...

Anywho, I just moved out to jersey from north carolina. South jersey tho about 20 mins from philly/camden. I was wondering if any of yall could point me in the right direction (citywise of course with the best open air) so i could meet a runner or somthing dont need specifics on where but my stash is running low gonna need cop soon so wheres the best open air thats left (if you could even call it open air)

If you've been browsing for 2 years you'd know we don't use SWIM here. Where you been browsing, the local pool? Welcome to BL officially. Please just be careful not to get too specific where you're trying to find drugs, no sourcing is pretty much our biggest rule.
(Your posts are already kind of pushing the limit... js.)
Might want to check out the rules (linked in my sig) and familiarize yourself with the way we do things before posting more just to avoid accidentally breaking rules you may not have known about

If you worried about the heat than Philly is safer, but ever since Camden laid off like 50% of the cops it is a pretty even with Philly on how hot it is.... But you blend in better in Philly than in Camden.... Methadone Clinics, Needle Exchanges are all interesting places if you catch my drift.... Good luck....

i get where your headed, thx

sorry about that it wont happen again didnt mean to break the rules already *facepalm*

Nah it's cool. You didn't do anything specifically wrong, just sayin please be mindful is all

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Also on a side note: there's no auto-merge. Any merging that you see is done manually by the mods. If you want to say more you can always just go back and hit the "edit" button.

As UNBREAKABLE else has said: Camdens police force has about 50% employment. And the lower that # gets, the faster it will go down. No one with money wants to move to a ghetto with no cops, meaning no tax $ will go into the ghetto with no cops.

It will probably get worse before it gets better. Considering Camdens reputation and lack of police force, Id say the market must be thriving.

Haven't been there in quite some time though, and have no intent to get any skag. So I guess I cant give any recent personal experience, just my knowledge I've written above.

As UNBREAKABLE else has said: Camdens police force has about 50% employment. And the lower that # gets, the faster it will go down. No one with money wants to move to a ghetto with no cops, meaning no tax $ will go into the ghetto with no cops.

It will probably get worse before it gets better. Considering Camdens reputation and lack of police force, Id say the market must be thriving.

Haven't been there in quite some time though, and have no intent to get any skag. So I guess I cant give any recent personal experience, just my knowledge I've written above.

Nooooo no no no. Camden's police force is down (but on it's way up actually, they have been rehiring the past 2 years on grants given by state and federal gov't) and camden is HOT.

Please refer to this thread:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...y-yields-500-quot-Lil-Wayne-Bricks-quot/page3

Stay out of camden. If you don't know what you are doing camden is not for you. Go to philly if you are a novice dope buyer, you fit in better there. Camden's police force have been cracking down HARD on dope blocks. I'm serious, since the start of 2012 they have put a larger dent in dope buyers/sellers/blocks more so than the past 3 years prior combined (No I'm not kidding I talked to a camden officer)

You can expect to definitely get busted unless you know who to go to, or have a call only dealer. Stay off the dope sets.

Haha it's great not having to cop from Paterson or Newark anymore. New Bruns has still been running hard with fire. Good for a suburb boy like me getting looks all the time in Paterson

You must be payin more down there though right? Or na? Either way its worth it.. fuck Ptown and Newark. You will eventually get popped. Your time will come if you stay coppin in areas like that.

Honestly NYC stamps quality is often superb and quantity is 2-3x bigger.. so you actually get more for your money. But even if that wasn't the case.. I would pay a premium for a comfortable call and meet vs a cat and mouse game with cops walkin around ptown. When you have that felony and drug court you'll be wishing you could go back in time and just not cop in ptown that day. But its reality...you are fucked lol.

I mean even a call and meet you can get fucked in NYC.. like if they are being watched..or you get really unlucky and a cop happens to spot shit or something. I try to go to dealers who drive, so they pick me up, we do the deal while driving, then he drops me off like 8 blocks away at the train or something. When I cop in ptown I never know if today is the day ima be popped.

I already got a dui on my record which fucked me for jobs that involve driving/insurance. Fuck all if I got a felony for dope I would regret it so bad. Users should not get felonies.. ok teh dealers are taking the risk voluntarily, but a users life already blows being addicted to dope. Does jailtime/felony help? Fuck no.

I used tocop strictly in paterson and slowly migrated over to brooklyn. Now I could never go back. Just dealing with all the knock off stamps, garbage, inconsistancy, etc.. is reason enough. The cops and shit is just unreal. Like you literally gotto peer down alleys and shit scope it out and dodge the cops like your playing a computer game or ome shit.

Oh yea even though I have never been caught when I go to those places even in irvington knock on wood. And I pay a good price for some really good shit. 24/7 has been around for a bit.

seems like everyones been gettin busted around me lately, ive had about 4 dealrs get arrested around the jersey shore in the past 2 months. someone was tellin me that this happens alot this time of year, somethin to do with elections or some shit like that. i've got a pretty bad habit, i'm seein people 2x a day at least, and it kills me cause now if my last 2 local connects arent around i gotta drive to elizabeth, newark, egg harbor or philly. sucks.

. Anyone else cold copping in Newark notice this?

me and my boyfriend go up to newark sometimes and if our guy plays games like that we can usually find someone on the street pretty easily, nothing is as heartwarming as hearin the "YOO" and knowing you'll be out of there soon. the quality fell of thou, the past couple times have been mediocre at best.

^ aw another couple copping dope together <3 sometimes I think my girlfriend and I are the only ones lol

It's funny because I'm not from Jersey, but I browse this thread and I'm always interested in what Jersey people are picking up because those are the bags we tend to get around here. Two reasons for that, really...

1. Jersey is pretty close to us...

and

2. Jersey dope is cheap, and especially cheap if you're buying bricks at a time. So the dealers who sell dope around here just make the trip out there, pick up a whole shit ton of dope, and then bring it back home where they can sell it for the usual price. I'd say what that usual price is around here, but uh, ya know... no discussing prices and what not.

Yea coppin dope with your other half is def a bonding experience, it was always nice knowin if we ever got caught hed take the charges cause he has felonies for drugs and im clean in that reference. Haha. But hes in jail now

Yea coppin dope with your other half is def a bonding experience, it was always nice knowin if we ever got caught hed take the charges cause he has felonies for drugs and im clean in that reference. Haha. But hes in jail now

I have no felonies... no misdemeanors, even, but my girlfriend knows that if something were to go down, I'd take the charges. I've told her that if we ever get stopped, she needs to just keep her mouth shut and say nothing, absolutely nothing -- don't tell them the truth and hope for leniency, don't make up a story and hope they buy it, don't tell them anything.

I pray that day never comes, but all that we can really do is hold our breath and hope for the best until we're ready to leave this part of our lives behind us for good.

whats he in jail for? dope?

don't make up a story and hope they buy it, don't tell them anything.

In my experience, telling a cop the truth can turn out pretty damn well.

On the other hand, being a dick by not saying anything to a cop that has just pulled you over can result in more trouble than you can ever imagine.

^ I think it all depends on the cop too
I've seen cops that would rather hear the truth and be cool but then I've seen cops say that shit and then you tell em the truth and they still bust you

^ There's a good YouTube video where a law professor lectures a class on why you should never, under any circumstances, speak to the police. It's called "Don't Talk to Cops," and it will change your life.

I've never heard of someone telling a cop the truth like, "yeah, man, I'm not going to lie to you.... I've got a bundle in the glove compartment" only to be showered then with such leniency that they're let go, uncharged.

Nothing really changes, but what does change is that now they've got a statement from you, and that statement is essentially your confession. And even if you don't confess to having drugs in your possession, statements like, "yeah I'm not going to lie, man, we were out here trying to score drugs" (only to have the cop then search your car and, voila, find drugs...)]) well statements like those might as well be a confession.

So yeah, say nothing, and the cop is going to talk a big game like, "oh you can make this so much easier on yourself if you just tell me the truth!" as if you can save yourself -- but you can't lol and at the end of the day, your lawyer will have less options available with which to help you now that you've flapped your gums and all but confessed entirely.

EDIT: It's like when people agree to having their cars searched when they know that they have drugs on them; I always have to wonder what they were thinking. I mean, shit, were they thinking the cop will be all like, "oh ok good you agreed to the search so that must mean you have nothing to hide and so I won't search your car then." lol No... bitch, they're going to search your car and you gave them permission.

If you say no, then yeah, they'll probably still find some reason to search your car (saying no is not in and of itself probable cause, just for the record) but you know what? At least there's one iota of a chance that maybe, just maybe they won't search your car. I'll admit that I haven't heard of it happening very often, but I have heard of it happening, where the cop has just let it go and thought it not worth the trouble.

ANOTHER EDIT: And I think that people just get incredibly anxious and confused whenever they're stopped by the police. If you're not yet under arrest, then you really don't need to be answering any of their questions. In fact, even when you are under arrest, you don't need to be answering any of their questions (you need to be getting in touch with your lawyer).

I'm not saying that you should be rude and/or disrespectful to the police, all like, "bitch, I don't need to answer your questions!" lol but just make it clear to them that you're not a fucking chump, that you're not intimidated by them, that you're not yet under arrest (hopefully) and so you're not all that interested in answering their questions. It can be done respectfully and, done right, I think that it can look even more like you have nothing to hide than if you're entirely forthcoming and honest and whatever else.

Last edited:
whats he in jail for? dope?

he's on probation for stealing and gettin caught dope and a set on him. he got caught back in november with a set at a rest stop, failed a drug test at probation, and got arrested for something else during this time, i cant remember so much shit has happened in the past year. so they violated hiim, and he's been away now close to 2 months and he'll be away for the lawyer says 4-5. so stupid

. I've told her that if we ever get stopped, she needs to just keep her mouth shut and say nothing, absolutely nothing -- don't tell them the truth and hope for leniency, don't make up a story and hope they buy it, don't tell them anything..

alot of my friends that play this game are couples, and everyone of their boyfriends say they'd take the charge, even some of my guy friends say they'd take it for me. it's comforting, but most of them already have multiple charges already so it's not like it'll be life changing for them.

^ I think it all depends on the cop too
I've seen cops that would rather hear the truth and be cool but then I've seen cops say that shit and then you tell em the truth and they still bust you

my friend jen was in the bricks at newark, copped from someone on the street and was a block away from the parkway when she got pulled over. state trooper told her the same b.s. about comin clean, she actually did and gave him some of what she bought. he said he'd not press charges if she became an informant, she agreed. don't know what happened after that cause then she went down to lacey with her bf and friend and got caught bangin shit in the mall parking lot. so got arrested and then went to detox/rehab.

Haha it's great not having to cop from Paterson or Newark anymore. New Bruns has still been running hard with fire. Good for a suburb boy like me getting looks all the time in Paterson

yea let me know

Last edited by a moderator: