• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

Paterson has cheap and available dope.

I'm in Manhattan and been doing "Life Support," "Bone Crushers," "Glory," "True Religion," and "Pepsi." The last three are from Brooklyn. The counts aren't great and none of them are as strong as "Bugatti," which I got back in June. I've been thinking of catching a bus from Port Authority to Paterson. Is it really that easy once I get there? Thanks in advance.

Sucks when your whole paycheck only pays for 1-2 days of dope. & I was making $6-$900 every 2 weeks. -_-
Making that $$ last 2 weeks while having a dope habit doesn't work.

I will make 600 a week (after tax) and still not come close to supporting a drop habit.

I will sa one thing that over the past 2 and half years has led me back to using each time was my tax return. The last 2 years its been way more than expected and when you drop 1500-2000 right into a addicts bank account all at once, it turns into a problem.

I will make 600 a week (after tax) and still not come close to supporting a drop habit.

I will sa one thing that over the past 2 and half years has led me back to using each time was my tax return. The last 2 years its been way more than expected and when you drop 1500-2000 right into a addicts bank account all at once, it turns into a problem.
When I had a full time dope habit it didn't matter how much money I made in a week there was never enough money.

Buster - If you are familiar with Brooklyn, suggest you do a little looking as there is some awesome and consistent dope there. Oblivion, formerly Empire is incredible and has been unchanged for the last 3 years. Hellboy is also great, just a notch below Oblivion, and has been consistent for 2 years. I live in NJ and copped here for 15 years but now prefer Brooklyn for the consistency (and safety). There is great dope in NJ but its very difficult to get consistent D no matter how good your connects are. You will always be hunting for the better stamps but they change so quickly. Nothing is more disappointing than getting fire Dope for weeks that is an 8 out of 10 and then getting crap for a week.

Yeah, somebody gets it for me in Brooklyn. I haven't gone to Brooklyn personally in 10 years. I have heard of Hellboy but not Oblivion. Nope

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Ocean County and I hear about strong phat affordable bags that are all over the place, I even see the empties blowing around the ground but rarely ever see a dealer until they are busted and I read about them . Its not like the Badlands or Kensington Philly, Newark or parts of NYC that are open air markets (places I am familiar with). It seemed much easier to make ocean county connections in the 90's then now. My town specifically is known for its dope presence so what am I missing here????

have you tried...black people?

Spanish people are where it's at. You can cop from black people but rest assured they are getting it from spanish people and just charging more. I highly doubt that many black people are having dope sent to them from the Dominican Republic, Colombia, or Puerto Rico. I have had one solid black connect but I know he was copping from spanish people (see below) and never gave deals on bundles since he was probably getting his deals on the packaged bundles, so had to sell them all for the price of each bag to make any profit.

IME any black person that sold dope at 'spanish prices' was buying the dope raw and cutting it more than the spanish in order to make more money. They seem to be more about the quick buck than a nice long trusted relationship with their customer in which they didn't cut it as much so didn't make as much with each deal, but had the customer coming to them every time thus making more of a profit in the long run.

I'm in Manhattan and been doing "Life Support," "Bone Crushers," "Glory," "True Religion," and "Pepsi." The last three are from Brooklyn. The counts aren't great and none of them are as strong as "Bugatti," which I got back in June. I've been thinking of catching a bus from Port Authority to Paterson. Is it really that easy once I get there? Thanks in advance.

If you are getting the real 'Glory' (white bag with pink stamp of a cloud with the word Glory inside of it) then I don't see how you can complain. I was getting that for well over a year through a Queens connect who was getting it from a Spanish couple who I think was from Brooklyn. The bags were almost to the first fold, and consistent during all of that time.

Last edited:
Hey Tommyboy you keeping cleanish? Are you using any Maintinace drugs? I was doing pretty good until a dope connect fell in my lap. But I'm trying to be a good boy.

Hey Tommyboy you keeping cleanish? Are you using any Maintinace drugs? I was doing pretty good until a dope connect fell in my lap. But I'm trying to be a good boy.

Yea I'm on a relatively low dose of sub now, taking 4mg at the most.

How hard is it to get from Philadelphia to patterson without a car?

you could take a bus or train to NYC and from there im not sure what their transportation systems are like. Im almost positive theres no direct way via public transportation from philly to paterson because theres not really much reason to go to Paterson