• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

No i dont shoot dope on top of the done ever. Say Im gonna use on a Friday...If my usual dose is 90mg (which is not anymore, I actually managed to get down to 50 dropped from 90 to 50 in 2 weeks , and holding out pretty steady there ...but thats another story...) So just to use 90 for example. On Sunday instead of taking my regular 90 ill take 70. Monday Ill take 50, tues Ill take 50, wed Ill take 50, and thurs Ill take 50, at like 10 am. Then on friday, I wont dose at all....and by like 10 or 11 at night Ill be finally feeling sick. then Ill use my dope. I do not use dope unless I am off methadone for at least 36 hrs. (youre prolly wondering how i can skip doses, take less, etc at will--i have a script, not on a clinic.)

anyways

Its totaly completely pointless to shoot dope on top of done, nothing happens, really. But I just lower my dose as much as I can in the days leading up to it so my receptors aint completely saturated with the done, and then ill wait at the very least 36 hours after my last dose before I use dope.

At first it wasnt really working that good, i mean I got high but not great. But after I lowered my dose significantly its much easier now. what I did was, I was gonna use on a thursday, so I did what I described above starting that Sunday. So i went from 90 on saturday, to 50 on sun, mon, tues, and wed. On thursday night I shot dope. on Friday I did more dope...on saturday I did dope...on sunday I did dope. no done on any of those days. When I got back on the done again on monday, I took 60 mg. and from then on, I been taking 50mg a day. Occasionally Ill pop a extra one or two if Im really having trouble sleeping, but I can honestly say i aint experiencing any withdrawals. I just dont sleep too good but but it aint that WD sleep. Its just the "used to being sedated to sleep, and now am not."

Basically i did a very short taper leading up to the dope use and then the 5 days of no done, allowed my levels to drop even more. the dope was able to hold me from being sick tho, and then by the time i was ready for the done again, i had detoxed enough to be comfortable at that lower level, I guess.

The sad thing is, I only did this so that I could get higher on dope. the 90mg just made my tolerance too high. the threshold dose for blocking is around 45-60mg. So the entire point of getting down to 50 was just so that I could get a better high when I do use dope. I been on methadone for how many years and never wanted to lower my dose and stayed at 90 but i was able to drop 40 mg in less than two weeks once I realized it would make my dope high better to be on less done. 8) :| they always say if junkies applied their determination and discipline of getting dope or getting high to other things they could rule the world....so true....

But anyways. youre absolutely right...when copping I never been scared of a damn thing but the cops.

^ That is some determination to get high. Like you said if we could just harness our junky power for something constructive other than getting loaded. I totally understand why you are doing it I read some of your old posts and my condolences to you.

I could drop 5-10 mg a week till my dose was about 50 then I had to go down in smaller incraments and space it out more. Remember when life gives you lemons you better have some salt and tequila handy.

It's hot outside, summertime and dope.

I tried to quit my dope habit unsuccessfully. I was on methadone forever, but I haven't taken any methadone in well over a month, I substituted with dope most days, kratom on days that I couldn't find that. Recently I stopped dope and the withdrawls were just too much, so I had to relapse on kratom and loperamide, which has me maintaining.

It looks like I am stuck on opiates for a while. I'm just going to try to keep the illegal opiates to a minimum

I tried to quit my dope habit unsuccessfully. I was on methadone forever, but I haven't taken any methadone in well over a month, I substituted with dope most days, kratom on days that I couldn't find that. Recently I stopped dope and the withdrawls were just too much, so I had to relapse on kratom and loperamide, which has me maintaining.

It looks like I am stuck on opiates for a while. I'm just going to try to keep the illegal opiates to a minimum

Good luck, bro. It's hard, I know, but if you got the willpower & your mind set on it you'll be able to get through it.
Man, I don't know.. I never actually 'tried' to quit, but I'm going to have to as I have probation coming up. Shits going to suck.

How much lope are you on?

How much lope are you on?

I had taken a maximum of 40mg of loperamide at a time. The only downside was that it DOES constipate you a lot. So, the past week, I generally would do between 5 and 10 bags of NJ's finest dope a day, and I did this until my money ran out. So now I am broke. I have kratom, but I was taking UEI kratom which is just about as bad (and as good!) as heroin. I do have some plain leaf kratom, but with my tolerance, it's not even worth it to try to down that shit, or even make a tea out of it. So, the worst part of the day for me, is usually the morning, waking up in sweat and withdrawal, and then making that decision that I must score some dope, or use UEI kratom or whatever to take the withdrawal away.

So, I ran out of money on Sunday, so Monday I have to go into work, with no money really for the week, luckily I managed to get my gas tank full, got 5 packs of smokes, and 2 bottles of generic loperamide, each with 200 pills. I also had another bottle at home. Very late on Sunday, like midnight or later, I downed 80mg of loperamide, so that I could sleep and wake up hopefully with no withdrawals, which actually worked! I have been withdrawal free all day at work. Now if I can stick to a lope taper, I might actually get out of the woods, but I'll prolly use again once I come into money

Wow. Like I previously said, I have a dope problem. I just spend about $160 in two days which isn't terrible, but is pretty bad. Anyway. Today, I decided to go from my max dose ever of loperamide from 90mg to 120mg. Last time I took loperamide I took 80mg and this was about 72 hours ago. I can honestly say, the difference between 90mg and 120mg is worlds apart for me. I currently am at work, eyelids half closed, very pleasantly buzzed. I would say I am high. Is it anything like a dope high? No, nothing is as good as a dope high (if we are talking opiates that is, otherwise MDMA/LSD blow it out of the water). Anyway. I really feel for the first time in months some actual HOPE that I can kick my dope habit with loperamide.

You see, I know that doing dope is bad for me. But what really irks me, is the fact that the prohibition of dope is actually more dangerous to me than the actual drug itself. I have a history of court cases with dope, but amazingly with some fancy lawyer work and "pre-trial-intervention" (PTI, it's a NJ thing), and being on probation for 2 years, and still doing dope the whole time, I managed to complete my probation, and get off with a clean record.

I know that it is only a matter of time though if I continue using dope that I will get caught and be put in the legal system again. It's not like LSD or MDMA where I keep usage to a few times a year. For me dope is an everyday thing or it's hot happening at all.

I never once, even with injecting for years had any kind of health problem associated with my dope usage other than withdrawal. Never convicted of any crime, only put into the system for mere possession. That's what really irks me. The prohibition harmed me, and has the potential to harm me WAY MORE than the drug ever could.

I know I need to stop if I want to maintain my clean record. I'm so god damn lucky that I don't have a record. Methadone I just couldn't do after a year. Everything inside me was telling me to STOP as soon as I could. I am cynical if you can't already tell, but I didn't feel that the clinic had my interests at heart. They just wanted me to stay on methadone and increase my dose so they got their money. I was on a bad path with methadone, shooting bundle shots and even mixing coke in there, and I never previously was shooting coke.

Suboxone I was on before that, and I am just not ready to give up smoking every so often, taking MDMA and LSD. I would get so much shit for that being in any methadone or suboxone program with drug tests.

I didn't go into treatment to get clean off all substances, hell I really didn't go into treatment for myself at all. It was all part of "my image" to the government so they would think that I am not a hopeless junkie.

Anyway. We shall see where the loperamide train will lead me. I know that when I'm sick I can always justify getting dope. This loperamide has taken all cravings away for me ATM. Let's hope this tool can be used like suboxone/methadone.

^ Be careful with those doses of loperamide. Someone recently made a thread about how they used poppy tea followed by lope to kick dope, then they came back a week later to tell us that he ended up in the hospital with an impacted bowel movement, and they got a fist-sized turd out of him.

As for NJ dope, one of the guys I was in detox with said he drove to Newark and scored dope with the first person he asked. He got 5 bags but said they sucked in comparison to the usual stuff he gets in NY, but I'm sure that may have had to do with the random connect he stumbled upon. I guess the open air in Newark is still decent though if he found it that quickly and went in blind without really knowing where to look.

Eating prunes sure helps a lot with the constipation :)

Oh, and the standard formula usually works in Newark. Find a beggar, tell them you're looking for dope and will hook them up for some bags. Usually works to some degree. Sometimes they will insist on getting the cash up front while they go around a corner. In that case, try to ask for his umbrella or something of value, and if he doesn't want to do that, then find someone else

An over ripe peach or plumb cleans the ol' bowels real good. I found even on 150mg of methadone as long as I had some fresh fruit daily everything came out on schedule. I could practically set my watch to it.

Luckily, I've never had any constipation problems on opiates in all my years of using. It's just one of those side effects I never personally got. Thank God.

I am going to give the good ol college try and give Ibogaine a try, i am going to try to kick dope for good.... You might want to give that a shot

Yea I get the constipation pretty bad. I thought I was putting on weight but apparently was just bloated from not having regular bowel movements because I weighed myself and was 5lbs less than usual.

The only thing that really gives me constipation where it's a problem is methadone maintenance! Everything else, I go into mild WD enough of the time that it works itself out...but I had times on methadone where I felt like I was gonna die from the constipation!

The only thing that really gives me constipation where it's a problem is methadone maintenance! Everything else, I go into mild WD enough of the time that it works itself out...but I had times on methadone where I felt like I was gonna die from the constipation!

How long would you go without taking a shit? A long time?

I'd go like 5 or six days sometimes, then it would just build up...If you have gas up in you that can't get escape it feels like you're gonna explode, and you could give yourself a stroke trying to shit because it's gets so solid that you can't get it out no matter how hard you try...you have to sometimes sit there for an hour trying to force it out...man it's not pleasant to talk about...The strange thing is, it's not like you even feel like you have to shit but you know you do because you feel like you're gonna explode and you break out into a sweat...It's gotta be dangerous after a certain point....there's stuff you can take but man, it's like having 5 pounds of sculpting clay in your intestines!

I'd go like 5 or six days sometimes, then it would just build up...If you have gas up in you that can't get escape it feels like you're gonna explode, and you could give yourself a stroke trying to shit because it's gets so solid that you can't get it out no matter how hard you try...you have to sometimes sit there for an hour trying to force it out...man it's not pleasant to talk about...The strange thing is, it's not like you even feel like you have to shit but you know you do because you feel like you're gonna explode and you break out into a sweat...It's gotta be dangerous after a certain point....there's stuff you can take but man, it's like having 5 pounds of sculpting clay in your intestines!

That sounds horrible. Haha.

Yeah I know, I try NEVER to take loperamide if I haven't shit recently. Last time I shit I immediately dosed lope afterwards. I do know that if I had a choice between feeling (mildly) constipated and WD I would choose consipated