• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Paranoid on cocaine

Well crack is freebase, but I know, I'm talking paranoia wise, iv is the only way you're gonna hit that paranoia like crack can.

Exactly, I've experienced cocaine psychosis, tbh I think it was worse than meth psychosis.

Folks, freaking out while using stims isn't even stim psychosis.

Paranoia, anxiety, hostility, all of that can come with stims and it's NOT a matter of massive doses. You need to wash these drugs over dopamine receptors for a period of time before the real paranoia kicks in. With big doses that can be just a sustained 24 hour binge. But "bellringers" or whatever are not required for that.

Pyschosis is a whole nother complication. The psychotic person may not appear hostile or violent at all. She just knows about the code in the punctuation in the New Member Introductions and it's telling her messages about how her neighbors are planning to build a giant telescope that can see her wherever she goes.

You can get the paranoia at any dose, any ROA, freebase, acid salt, humid Texas powder-lumps, whatever.

And it's a sign you should sleep/slow-down before the real psychosis sets in. Getting too angry at your neighbor and accusing him of something minor is NOT paranoia or psychosis.

He literally thought he saw me taking his cocaine and wouldn't accept that I didn't based upon his delusion.... Pretty close to drug induced psychosis

Sorry for double post on phone....

I'll add though he also is going through stress homeless going through a custody battle for his child I realize he shouldn't get and at 10 grams of a 20 gram bad if "good coke" while probably not sleeping during the bender so it's obviously not just the coke

That alone is miles and miles from stim psychosis. Not even delusion territory.

That's just an addict being an addict.

Yea psychosis is locking yourself in a closet for 5 hours with your gear, on Christmas. All because the feds tapped your house and replaced your family with cops. Uncle John sneezing is a code to the other agents outside. And they all know you have 14 grams of coke in your car, and 6 on you because of thier Intel.

It's sad but I'm not kidding.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was at this point with the way he was acting...

You know, I do wonder now, a bit. Cause during my ten-straight-days holed up in my apartment high on blow (all up my nose, no freebase no IV), I don't remember ever getting that paranoid. I mean, the doors weren't locked, the blinds were up. No firearms around.

Meth experience is it only needs 24 hours to trigger a delusion, and just odds favor conspiracy, and that's basically paranoia. I don't remember having any coke delusions, except for being the most bad-ass person in whatever room I happened to be in.

And that my GF was absolutely amazed with my new sex prowess.

Honestly, coke made me crazier than meth ever did. I was a heavy iv user, meth i just smoked. Might have something to do with it.

But coke made me paranoid at moderate to high doses, and psychosis happened a couple times, meth it was just once.

I honestly only call it drug induced psychosis because he hallucinated seeing me take his coke due to his paranoia and being around those people then allowing it to turn into a delusion denying the possibility it was not real when reality was saying otherwise when they snapped back. Like they didn't even try to say I put it anywhere or try to find it... They just straight up went into attacking me after accusing me barely giving me a chance to deny once they finally revealed they were accusing me of stealing their shit after being aggressive in their energy yet passive aggressive in their speech.