• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Paranoid on cocaine

5amClub

Greenlighter
Hello all (new user sorry if in wrong area)

Been taking cocaine (nasal ingested) on and off for about 5 years but very infrequent use of weak stuff.

However started using very strong stuff costing a lot of £ and have been using every 2 or 3 days for the last 6-8 weeks.

Starting to experience intense paranoid feelings when I have used, if I am finishing off my stash in my room after a night out with friends, every noise I hear outside I get so scared, and I limit my moments to decrease noise, no lights on encase someone sees me. I have no reason to be this worried as I live in a detached annex, nobody can hear me! (within reason) The paranoia is ruining my high, but it is so severe I cannot shake it!

Is this due to a rapid acceleration in frequency of cocaine, or the strength of the gear itself?

Anyone have this? Or any advice or stories?

Thanks

It sounds like it's probably just a result of some deep seated insecurity in using this often now. Our minds tend to do things like this, with drugs or other activities. I'd just cut back and take it easier for a bit.

It sounds like it's probably just a result of some deep seated insecurity in using this often now. Our minds tend to do things like this, with drugs or other activities. I'd just cut back and take it easier for a bit.

Cheers man. I have been trying to cut down, it is damn hard though. At the end of every session I say I will stop and a day or 2 later when I feel better or worse (need a pick up) I just get back on it. Definitely developing sort some sort tolerance as well. Probably why I am getting so paranoid, looking out my window every 2 minutes encase someone is coming. Cheers for the reply.

Good luck, man, you can do it. We're always here for support and all.

I think it's the mental state you put your mind into. I have security cameras inside and outside my house. I can be all alone and hit a bellringer that intensifies my hearing and swear I hear people talking. I have found myself glued to my phone or ipad watching the different cameras, zooming in and out, panning around and listening to the audio feed for long periods of time, watching small pieces of dust or a spiderweb blowing in the wind in front of the lens thinking I see movement but there is nothing. I become memorized just watching intently as if something was going to happen..... Nothing ever does! I have learned to turn the sound feed off and occasional look at the scan of video feed but for no longer than 1-2 mins. If I don'tlimit myself then I ruin the whole reasion for getting high. It's to unwind, escape, cut loose. If I remained caught up in paranoia it would defeat the purpose and be a reason to quit altogether

Sounds like psychosis to me. You are doing to much fornto long. I had a friend that used to think there were cops everywhere when he would do to much. I never really had this problem so the only way I know to combat the issue is for you to take less of it.

Sounds like psychosis to me. You are doing to much fornto long. I had a friend that used to think there were cops everywhere when he would do to much. I never really had this problem so the only way I know to combat the issue is for you to take less of it.

I agree, these are warning/beginning signs of stimulant psychosis from taking too much cocaine to frequently.

The paranoia may only worsen and may occur quicker each time if you continue. Full stimulant induced psychosis is a possibility in which you temporarily loose your shit (been there, done that, bought the T-shirt)

Try cutting back both in the amount and frequency of use.

I usually use benzos to take the edge off, sounds to me like some seroquel (short term) and sleep would help in your case.

I find coke brings out the worst in you.

Ie any bad regret or shame comes back as paranoia.

However I enjoy the paranoia ie not knowing if someone is after me. Most of the times I think its cops lol. The other day was at my friends and even though we were at his dads he would still walk out with a baseball bat every 10 minutes. I find I am less paranoid if I'm at a home rather where I don't know the known ie a park etc

I've never got particularly paranoid on coke but I stick to a half gram or gram of fish and pills to KO after it's done.

i used to get this every time I used cocaine towards the end of my addiction. Especially after losing my flat and moving back in with my parents as I knew I shouldn't be doing it. I had to look around the house and out the window every few minutes even though I knew no one was there but if I was ever out and using I'd just want to go home and sit in my room and be paranoid. Was very odd.

Definitely time to think about quitting completely as I got the point where I was never able to enjoy it again but still took it.

Might want to check this out as Procaine have be an active cut of sorts and Levamisole seems to be par for the course. Plus nowadays you have the cache of RC's out there like RTI-113 or the Methcathinones.

Plenty for the cartels and bulkers to choose from.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ts_of_intravenous_procaine_in_cocaine_addicts

High dose procaine was identified as similar to cocaine and induced significant cocaine craving. High dose procaine also induced significant elevations in somatization, obsessive-compulsive symptoms, phobic anxiety, interpersonal sensitivity, anxiety, positive symptoms and global severity (from the SCL90R). Our findings suggest that procaine shares subjective effects similar to cocaine, despite a much lower affinity for the dopamine reuptake receptor.

Cocaine‐like effects of intravenous procaine in cocaine addicts

I get paranoid about my heart when I?m on a coke bender. It?s never been anything real, my heart is fine, and it?s usually either heartburn or my lungs protesting at too much stuff inhaled (I prefer to smoke it than snort it.) but yeah the paranoia is real

Everyone replaces cocaine with dextroamphetamine. Dextroamphetamine is everywhere.

Holy fuck this applies to what just happened to me. Kid shoots up at least 80 mg of good coke, gets a bell ringer, goes out, keeps looking at the coke then back at me looking fouler and fouler, comes back looking at me hella foul, starts acting crazy asking if I'm his friend while accusing me of having grabbed the come from his hand scooping it out while he was gone thinking he didn't notice when I didn't even accept it offered telling him straight up I don't like coke, and then after locking my door and threatening violence as I hid the sharp objects and tried to call the police before he hopped on my bed in my room with no discount to move to grab my phone and attack me in my own fucking room he came to looking for his dad across the hall that I was nice enough to let wait even smoking out with the last of my good bud and hash.

Never again will I let someone take high doses I don't think anyone should in front of me at least without someone to handle them if they reach drug induced psychosis. Kid was batshit crazy and that was way out of character.... Reminded me of my first ex who abused me and the way he seemed to enjoy it while doing it. I'm luck this kid didn't grab my sissors and stabbed me in the neck as they are micro tipped trim sissors.

^wow. I?ve never seen or experienced full blown drug-induced psychosis before but one of my friends at the end of a crack bender when I?m about to go home starts accusing me of stealing from her and insists on going through my bag!

It's pretty common with coke I guess, but it was just fucking insane. Like he spent a good 10 minutes accusing me without telling me what he was accusing me of then went straight into violence after accusing me without even trying to look for the coke I supposedly stole. I've never seen such irrational behavior... I was sitting, shrugging, showing no physical signs of deception as there was none just confusion, and he was so insistent on what he saw he didn't for once think he was wrong. I haven't seen him since and don't know if he still thinks I took his coke or what, but I'm not trying to find out.

Yeah that's pretty common with iv coke, the only thing I can compare it to is crack.