• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Parafluorobutyrfentanyl (PFBF)

even though i dont know him, im fairly concerned for crunkaz

Thirded.

I almost want to order some of this stuff not to use, but more so that I could own a piece of history.. you know, the time in history when you can buy super potent opioids ready to use with ease over the normal web. I would never trust myself not to use it though so I'll most likely be staying clear as well.

Just placed an order for 2 x bottles of the 150 spray.

How long should it take to get to the UK from, speaking from someone else who's ordererd from sweden??

Just placed an order for 2 x bottles of the 150 spray.

How long should it take to get to the UK from, speaking from someone else who's ordererd from sweden??

3-7 working days. Try not to ask the same question twice in a thread though, people don't like it. Usually if nobody's answered you yet, it's because nobody that has seen it so far knows the answer. Still, it wasn't fair for someone to be rude to you, telling you politely not to do it is much more appropriate!

Ok, so I want to clear some things up - I'm seeing recurring themes and questions here, from various different posters, and jeez you guys worry me.

1) No, under no circumstances should anyone use this drug to come off another opioid. That's so mind-blowingly dumb I can hardly begin to explain. It's incredibly short-acting, and it's incredibly compulsive, so you'll find yourself re-dosing constantly. This would make it really difficult to taper down. Whether it's cheaper or not is irrelevant - this is going to be banned in its origin country pretty soon, so that's gonna cut off the supply for most people. Plus, after a while, it's not going to work out cheaper any more with increasing tolerance. If you're under the impression that it's going to be easier to come off this than heroin, then you are completely delusional and haven't read this thread properly at all. Sorry to be brutal, but you know I'm not wrong.

2) For the love of all that is holy, don't do this every day or you're going to be in a world of hurt. Don't even do it for 2 days in a row, you're just asking for trouble. Fentanyl withdrawals SUCK, so one could fairly accurately assume that PFBF withdrawals will also SUCK

3) On the subject of redosing, and doing this every day - tolerance goes up reeeeal fast. I'm talking within a few days. The compulsive redosing leads to gradually upping and upping the amount of fent in your body.. so your body is of course going to get used to it, requiring more to get the same effect. Don't forget cross-tolerance too - if you go HAM with this for a while, if you try and go back to your previous DOC then you're gonna get a nasty shock when you realise how much more you have to do.

4) If you're starting to need more than 2-4 squirts to catch your first nod of the day then you really need to leave it alone for a while

I'm sorry if I sound like a dick, sorry for all the bold, I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself again and repeating what other people have said, but for some reason no matter how many times people in this thread give advice or answer questions, they're either completely ignored, or the same questions get asked over and over again. So I thought this might help for a while... until it happens again of course. I'm just trying to look out for your guys cause some of you have been saying some really worrying things that are scaring me (and I can see I'm not the only one that's worried). Behaving like this is a really easy way to get things banned, or worse to get yourselves killed, so I hope you guys don't do this every time a nice opioid comes out...

Stay safe dudes - this is a Fentanyl Analogue. It is strong, it is addictive, and if not used responsibly it is very dangerous. It is extremely irresponsible to just continue to dose for days on end, always increasing the dosage until it spirals out of control. If you're this kind of user with an addictive personality but you absolutely have to use opioids, there are plenty of others that are much more readily available that would be much more sensible to use habitually.

Thank you Riviera! While I already mentioned some of this in a more compact manner it is good seeing these facts stated in a more serious and warning way.

but for some reason no matter how many times people in this thread give advice or answer questions, they're either completely ignored, or the same questions get asked over and over again.

Truth hurts and us morphinists are masters in the art of rationalizing our addiction. But with these Fent-Analogues it is just another level of self-deception...

It's a shame that things like O-Desmethyltramadol and to an extent AH-7921 are not that available anymore since they are so much more "harmless" in comparison.
As harmless as (RC-)Opioids can be.

Feel I should 100% clarify that I don't mean to be rude or an ass, just trying to help you guys and any other folks that look in this thread, so that we can try to keep everyone safe. It's important for people to be mature and sensible about this substance. I'm guilty of making some of the mistakes I have advised against, so that's one reason why I want to spread the word, so people don't follow suit.

Thank you Riviera! While I already mentioned some of this in a more compact manner it is good seeing these facts stated in a more serious and warning way.

I haven't forgotten that you've contributed significantly to what I've said above, so thank you :) and the same to everyone else who said the things I mentioned above. I guess I was less concise to sort of repeat myself to try and get it to really sink in!

Truth hurts and us morphinists are masters in the art of rationalizing our addiction. But with these Fent-Analogues it is just another level of self-deception...

Not many of us could honestly say we don't do that. It's easy to get too comfortable, wrapped in the warm PFBF blanket, or to become complacent really isn't it.

It's a shame that things like O-Desmethyltramadol and to an extent AH-7921 are not that available anymore since they are so much more "harmless" in comparison.
As harmless as (RC-)Opioids can be.

I'm still gutted that I never got to try O-DT. AH-7921 I found was fairly recreational, yeah, but had quite a lot of side effects - headaches, nausea and the like. Thinking about it though, you are right - AH was certainly less risky than PFBF, even for reasons aside from the side effects. It wasn't very dose-sensitive by comparison, and I had no desire to do it again once I'd tried it.

why are you guys, who are using doses like 8-12-15, why are you spraying it up your nose? i mean it will inevitably just start coming out of your nose and drip out and drip over your lips and then its up to you whether you swallow it or just take a handkerchief and blow it all away. why not just spray it sraight into your mouth or under your tongue or whatever? thats what i do, even though to tell you the truth i have to drink half a bottle of this stuff to get any kind of a high and even then its more like 480mg codeine or something. then again, i can also smoke 1g of pure acetylfentanyl, butyrfentanyl, 3methylfentanyl or whatever-guess my tolerance is just that high. then again, i can get by just fine on just 135-150mg of methadone when i dont have any of the fentanyl analogues.

and someone saying 2-4 squirts is enough to CATCH A NOD?!?! are you serious? do You live in Disneyland? i have a girlfriend who is almost od'ing when she drinks 10ml of methadone yet she could use the PFBF 250x 0.6ug spray bottle like nothing. 8-10 sprays up each nostril (later she just sprayed straight into her mouth because she hated the drip and the fact that water would come from her nose like a waterfall-so she just sprays straight into her mouth/under her tongue). 10 sprays and she feels nice. NO NOD WHATSOEVER to speak of, however. i dunno, are You using 3-5 old kids to test this with?:O

she is 18, 170cm, 60kg - absolutely NO opiate experience other than ONE time 10ml methadone which had her fucked up for 24hrs.
she's tried codeine 320-480mg 3 times by now, but no cigar. guess she doesnt have that enzyme needed. o'welll, theres always real fentanyl analogues like A-F, B-F, Fu-F. Now those make You nod quite nicely from just a few huffs from vaping it. Furanylfentanyl is absolutely sublime, IMO as welll as her's.

Last edited:
Do they ship this to they states? Wouldn't minds having it around every now and again... That or I'm gonna get some Acetyl-Fent for my days off....would have it alredy but I always end up blowing my money on Percocets, Roxi's, Morphine, or Lortabs when I go on a vacation...plus I do suffer from anxiety so gotta add benzo's to that( though I don't get all those opiates all the time, I"ll be doing fine on my Sub and benzo's then all the sudden decicide I wanna get high, and that's that) Like today, I bought 10 Norco tens,lol. Now, I wanted at least 15 for my day off, but anyway, suprisingly last time I had Hydrocode and was on sub I had 70mg and actually got a good buzz, so maybe these ten will do it...hell I had 5 perocets and got a buzz. Anyway.... yesterday was 230mg of roxi snorted/booted..now that buzzed me....

Edit: but to my main question before I went rambling, do this ship to the states???

then again, i can also smoke 1g of pure acetylfentanyl, butyrfentanyl, 3methylfentanyl or whatever-guess my tolerance is just that high.
->
theres always real fentanyl analogues like A-F, B-F, Fu-F. Now those make You nod quite nicely from just a few huffs from vaping it

absolutely NO opiate experience other than ONE time 10ml methadone which had her fucked up for 24hrs.
she's tried codeine 320-480mg 3 times by now

You are contradicting yourself one sentence after another multiple times in just this one post. Who should believe this nonsense?

3-7 working days. Try not to ask the same question twice in a thread though, people don't like it. Usually if nobody's answered you yet, it's because nobody that has seen it so far knows the answer. Still, it wasn't fair for someone to be rude to you, telling you politely not to do it is much more appropriate!

Ok, so I want to clear some things up - I'm seeing recurring themes and questions here, from various different posters, and jeez you guys worry me.

1) No, under no circumstances should anyone use this drug to come off another opioid. That's so mind-blowingly dumb I can hardly begin to explain. It's incredibly short-acting, and it's incredibly compulsive, so you'll find yourself re-dosing constantly. This would make it really difficult to taper down. Whether it's cheaper or not is irrelevant - this is going to be banned in its origin country pretty soon, so that's gonna cut off the supply for most people. Plus, after a while, it's not going to work out cheaper any more with increasing tolerance. If you're under the impression that it's going to be easier to come off this than heroin, then you are completely delusional and haven't read this thread properly at all. Sorry to be brutal, but you know I'm not wrong.

2) For the love of all that is holy, don't do this every day or you're going to be in a world of hurt. Don't even do it for 2 days in a row, you're just asking for trouble. Fentanyl withdrawals SUCK, so one could fairly accurately assume that PFBF withdrawals will also SUCK

3) On the subject of redosing, and doing this every day - tolerance goes up reeeeal fast. I'm talking within a few days. The compulsive redosing leads to gradually upping and upping the amount of fent in your body.. so your body is of course going to get used to it, requiring more to get the same effect. Don't forget cross-tolerance too - if you go HAM with this for a while, if you try and go back to your previous DOC then you're gonna get a nasty shock when you realise how much more you have to do.

4) If you're starting to need more than 2-4 squirts to catch your first nod of the day then you really need to leave it alone for a while

I'm sorry if I sound like a dick, sorry for all the bold, I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself again and repeating what other people have said, but for some reason no matter how many times people in this thread give advice or answer questions, they're either completely ignored, or the same questions get asked over and over again. So I thought this might help for a while... until it happens again of course. I'm just trying to look out for your guys cause some of you have been saying some really worrying things that are scaring me (and I can see I'm not the only one that's worried). Behaving like this is a really easy way to get things banned, or worse to get yourselves killed, so I hope you guys don't do this every time a nice opioid comes out...

Stay safe dudes - this is a Fentanyl Analogue. It is strong, it is addictive, and if not used responsibly it is very dangerous. It is extremely irresponsible to just continue to dose for days on end, always increasing the dosage until it spirals out of control. If you're this kind of user with an addictive personality but you absolutely have to use opioids, there are plenty of others that are much more readily available that would be much more sensible to use habitually.

I have been doing some of the above (day to day - dosing) and yes, it is hell afterwards. I get black-outs after 4 sprays (roughly 600 mcg x 4 = 2.4 mg), however the nodding plus a stimulant is amazing.
This is every bit as great as BF was. Only more available. Be careful outthere. My vendor probably saved my life by putting the Naxalone-label on the sprayer. I had an 'incident', which made me want to kill meself. And I nearly succeeded. It only took about 10-15 more sprays.. That sent me to the ER, who gave me the naxalone, which worked instantaneously. I can't say i'm happier now. I still crave PFBF. I still hate my sourroundings. Thinking about whether I should buy another bottle, and get it over with.

Take care.

Saw this on my fav vendors site, googled it to see what it did. And, wow. No thank you!

I will post more on this tomorrow ,but for the sake of my health and my relationship with family ,and wife I decided to quit PFBF CT . Didnt even have time to try the bupe the first morning I woke up I was puking so hard all over the place from WD . Could not hold food or water for three days . Was put in the ER ,and given IV hydromorphone ,and iv Valium with some nausea meds in the IV with a ton of fluids . Was in the ER for 4 days .

This stuff is no joke ,and I have never puked from WD from any opiate not even Heroin . I have been addicted to Opiates since the age of 12 ,and had everyone under the sun . To tell you guys the truth my wife cut my funds cause I told here to cause I was buying so many bottles it was not funny . 20 squirts every hour . I would do 20 squirts black out wake up do it again . I think I am done with Opiates I mean I can handle every other WD symptom ,but the puking until you get a ulcer in your stomach I don't think so .

I will keep using my bupe for awhile then I will go to a methadone clinic as methadone is the only opiate that truly gets my mind off of wanting .

Stay away from this shit guys .

I will post more on this tomorrow ,but for the sake of my health and my relationship with family ,and wife I decided to quit PFBF CT . Didnt even have time to try the bupe the first morning I woke up I was puking so hard all over the place from WD . Could not hold food or water for three days . Was put in the ER ,and given IV hydromorphone ,and iv Valium with some nausea meds in the IV with a ton of fluids . Was in the ER for 4 days .

This stuff is no joke ,and I have never puked from WD from any opiate not even Heroin . I have been addicted to Opiates since the age of 12 ,and had everyone under the sun . To tell you guys the truth my wife cut my funds cause I told here to cause I was buying so many bottles it was not funny . 20 squirts every hour . I would do 20 squirts black out wake up do it again . I think I am done with Opiates I mean I can handle every other WD symptom ,but the puking until you get a ulcer in your stomach I don't think so .

I will keep using my bupe for awhile then I will go to a methadone clinic as methadone is the only opiate that truly gets my mind off of wanting .

Stay away from this shit guys .
Damn Crunk!!! Did it feel good at least or was it just plain old hell?

Damn Crunk!!! Did it feel good at least or was it just plain old hell?

The hospital made me feel good they even eased me off the Hydromorphone IV to start me back on my bupe before I walked out . I actually stayed home for a few days before going to the ER ,and did not eat for 3 days or drink anything. If I even thought of food or something to drink I would dry heave . The reason I didn't want to go to the ER is cause I have toughed out many Opiate withdraws with benzos on hand ,but this opiate is in a whole other league . I had to go to the ER on day 4 of no food or anything . I was in bad shape . It actually got to the point that PFBF didnt even cause euphoria anymore just blacked me out into a comma ,and as soon as I was awake again I would just repeat it again .

That type of high reminds me of my experience huffing scotchgard a few times as a teen. So I guess u will stick to methadone now? Good luck! I find weed gets my mind right after opiate addiction has ended.

Good to hear that crunk! Not the ER stuff but the decision to quit the PFBF of course :)
I get the puking even when kicking 0,4mg Bupe...so I should never indulge in the Fent-Analogues although I tried B-F once back then when it was available on blotters.

But I'd like to try U-47700....

crunkaz! youre alive!!! thank god for that. it was always gonna end in disaster, but at least youve made it out and want to quit