• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Parafluorobutyrfentanyl (PFBF)

I'm at 3 squirts of the stuff every hour, or hour and a half. But i used it to kick dope, so I'm looking at that as a plus, and a money saver. I'm hoping that when i have to kick this stuff the w/d is not a million times worse, or that i have to go back to dope to get off of the spray.

Fentanyl withdrawal is definitely worse then heroin withdrawal. Unfortunately you just traded habits to an even more addictive opiate that requires compulsive redosing and skyrockets tolerance. Don't let the low cost allow you to rationalize crazy amounts of usage, your going to have to pay for it eventually with some terrifyingly intense withdrawals. And your h tolerance will probably have tripled.

Tolerance builds quickly as well so im going to try to keep my doses at the same level, and hopefully be able to start reducing doses.

Still alive man I am waiting on 8 more 250 squirt bottles of this . I have now decided when it goes illegal in Sweden I will buy a couple grams of the PFBF powder from china a month and make my own spray .

I'm at 3 squirts of the stuff every hour, or hour and a half. But i used it to kick dope, so I'm looking at that as a plus, and a money saver. I'm hoping that when i have to kick this stuff the w/d is not a million times worse, or that i have to go back to dope to get off of the spray.

This stuff is a good bit more addicting then smack man so be careful ,and also I find the WD worse the heroin . I use about 14 squirts to get high ,but on average to stay out of WD 8 squirts every hour to hour and half is required sadly .

Still alive man I am waiting on 8 more 250 squirt bottles of this . I have now decided when it goes illegal in Sweden I will buy a couple grams of the PFBF powder from china a month and make my own spray .

You have to ask yourself though, how long can you keep this up? What happens when you run out one day and can't source a supply? I just don't want you digging a hole so deep it is impossible to get out of.

You have to ask yourself though, how long can you keep this up? What happens when you run out one day and can't source a supply? I just don't want you digging a hole so deep it is impossible to get out of.

You are right man . I am on subs to 24mg a day ,but I am only taking them on days I have to go into the clinic to get more . I will use subs to get off PFBF to once it comes down to it . Subs got me off of a 540mg oxy and 24mg hydromorphone a day habit so I am sure it can get me off of PFBF to . I do understand where your coming from though as I have never seen something so addicting Fent its self is not this addicting ;because I don't get much euphoria from it . TBH though I have been at 8 squirts for awhile now although I don't get the least bit of high or no where near a nod at 8 squirts it has been enough for over a month now to just keep me out of WD . Every once in a while ill go a good bit over 8 squirts to catch a nod ,but never more then once a month . This has not raised my tolerance as 8 squirts still keeps me out of WD .

This is really frightening dude. I completely agree with pbuilder. And if you are already on 24mg(!) Bupe even if you don't take it everyday you could run into a massive problem once your PFBF supply is cut off. This could and will probably end in a total desaster.
Considering to buy grams of this stuff from china just sounds insane, like totally bonkers...

This is really frightening dude. I completely agree with pbuilder. And if you are already on 24mg(!) Bupe even if you don't take it everyday you could run into a massive problem once your PFBF supply is cut off. This could and will probably end in a total desaster.
Considering to buy grams of this stuff from china just sounds insane, like totally bonkers...

I only take the bupe on days I have to go into the clinic . I still take pfbf on top of it ,but it now takes 16 .6mg squirts to get past the block .

fucking hell, dude! you seriously need to reel this in a bit. have you saved a lot of oxy? i'd at least take a bit of a break for the sake of your tolerance.
tolerance can only go up so high, and if you keep needing to up your dose, eventually itll be up to a dose that kills you.

Hey man just thought I would let you know ;because I just jumped on the whole bupe train starting the first of this month quiting 540mg Oxy and 16mg dilaudid a day (9 year use now) in its tracks with 24mg of bupe a day is what they started me on ,and funny thing is I had PFBF in my blood ,and urine I would imagine ;because hell while at the clinic I took 12 squirts of pfbf in the nose right in the bathroom thats 7.2mg of PFBF ,and it almost gave me a nice node 1 or 2 more squirts would have done it for me ,but apparently they didn't see anything in my blood or urine like fentanyl .

So maybe it does not show in test who knows ,but the 8mg of bupe I took right in front of the doc didn't do shit lol I guess the PFBF was still going strong and the bupe couldn't attach to the receptors ,but this morning I woke up in WD pretty bad then took 8mg of bupe ,and in 15mins later I was good as gold , but didn't feel high I wanted the high feeling so I took 10 squirts of a low dose of PFBF for me just tryna play it safe ,and damn in 5 minutes I was in the worse WD of my life then about 25 minutes later I was still in pretty bad WD so decided to take 6 more shots to the dome ,and damn I was so high I couldn't keep my head up felt really good . So I learned about 16 squirts gets past the bupe .

540mg oxy orally everyday? That sounds like even worse, although it bypasses injection, habit than I had, which was between 16 to 64mg of dilaudid / Hydromorph Contins with the occasional generic oxycontin 40's and 60's, could do with it just like the old ones, chewing away, but oxycodone does not provide the rush I was addicted to more than anything. So MAYBE the supposed rewiring of pleasure centers in the brain to normal from dextromethadone (they server methadone as the racemic solution here, unlike in continental europe where they get Levomethadone syrup only (and heroin, and MS-Contins and Jurnista treatments, it's time to let go of methadone for ORT, its so full of side effects, having to take a damn EKG every couple of months because I was on it at first really scared me (the generic oxys had just come out, but my inpatient treatment was already scheduled and I needed to let my injection site to heal, and I don't think I could have procured enough 60's or even 40's much, it was from another dude who's actually scripted the stuff, it's nice to be an ex athlete in whatever sport, I was always in baseball during summer, good enough that I made it to the highest possible level for someone under 18, and hockey during winter where I was pretty good too, but even by 20 years old, you get so many injuries in hockey, thankfully at the level I played we had 2 doctors on call inside the arena, anyway that helped me keep contact with my more sportsy friends and its a lot easier to get painkillers and sympathy from a doctor when you got sports injuries.

Anyway, I had to leave my right hand alone, where my favourite shooting spot was, as it was red and kinda swollen but not infected, always used the injection kits with everything in it making sure shit was sterile. Only 3 years after I stopped shooting everyday did the 2 superfluous veins on my right hand did they start reappearing. I don't see the point in taking 24mg (which is the max dose allowed here, I think its 32 in the US). I don't see a difference once past 14mg, I'm scripted 12mg since 2 years now and everytime I took a bit more I ended up regretting it, living a day without any bupe, which is a lot easier to endure than a day without methadone, but still not pleasant. Makes one turn to benzos even more.

Hello all,

I have obtained a 100x.6mg bottle of PFBF, my intent is to use it to get off tianeptine. Now, currently I take a very large amount of tianeptine 3 x daily. I'm not enamored with the dosing schedule, but it was my only option after my sub doc went MIA, leaving me scrambling to come up with something, anything, to avoid withdrawal and make it to work each day.

For those of you who have used PFBF, how frequently must you dose it? I've seen people talking about dosing every hour. Surely that's not necessary to avoid withdrawal, is it really? I mean. Could I use it every six hours without going into full blown withdrawal between doses? Currently, with Tianeptine, at 8 hours I'm feeling some withdrawal, and by 12 it's fully developed- lethargy, yawning, inner-restlessness, eyes watering, sometimes I get full sneezing fits by that point. Diarrhea is of limited use in knowing how far into withdrawal from it I am. Sometimes it's bad after 8 hours, sometimes I have none beyond 12 hours. I used to get RLS in the middle of the night and be unable to get back to sleep, after about 6 hours. My dose hasn't changed, but now I still have no problem sleeping until 9-10 hours after last dose.

I typically dose at 5 or 6am, 3-4pm, then 11p-midnight. That afternoon stretch get a bit long, but I don't like dosing at work.

^While I have no experience with Tianeptine myself this is a horrible idea in my opinion. Using a highly potent short acting and fiendish Fentanyl Analogue to come of something else is always a step backwards and will probably lead to a much worse addiction.

Why not using Buprenorphine from the street? It has a very long half life, is active in very low doses and can be tapered very well. Or get another doc who prescribes it.

Fentanyl and its analogues like PFBF are like the crack of opiates and probably much more addicting then Tianeptine.
Damn, even Kratom would be a better option imo.

Don't go down that road an read some post of crunkazcanbe if you want to have an off-putting example on how this could end.

Good luck though!

I've used fentanyl plenty, area is awash in patches, and I've spent a lot of time smoking fent in the past year. I only did it 3 x daily, though, and I stayed at roughly the same dose. I just waited until I was uncomfortable in withdrawal before taking my next dose.

Subs off the street are unreliable, I'd be in withdrawal half the week waiting on 1 8mg strip.

I've used fentanyl plenty, area is awash in patches, and I've spent a lot of time smoking fent in the past year. I only did it 3 x daily, though, and I stayed at roughly the same dose. I just waited until I was uncomfortable in withdrawal before taking my next dose.

Subs off the street are unreliable, I'd be in withdrawal half the week waiting on 1 8mg strip.

Yes yes obviously you know best, good luck.

I can do 2/3 of a 250x bottle, just drink it. doesnt even faze me really ,the fent high is so quick. i do like pure furanyl-fentanyl though, have ordered that now.

I smell a trolI really hope you're kidding. Drinking it would be a huge waste. No wonder you could consume so much in one go

Yes yes obviously you know best, good luck.

I guess you were being sarcastic, pbuilder?

Hammilton: Then go to another sub-doc/clinic whatever. "Tapering" with Fentanyl analogues is quite possible the worst method ever and will result in a harder addiction and higher tolerance than ever before. I find it curious that you don't acknowledge the essence of my post. If you want to get high, nobody will judge you. But using PFBF to kick Tianeptine (or anything else) is just madness.

And this tyler5 guy...just read his post/thread-history. Nuff said.

This thread is becoming a mess :(

Last edited:
I'm about to receive some 1mg butyl - fentanyl tablets.I am on methadone 50mls daily,any thoughts on how many to smoke as smoking is my preferred method of taking them.Any suggestions would be most appreciated.....

Just placed an order for 2 x bottles of the 150 spray.

How long should it take to get to the UK from, speaking from someone else who's ordererd from sweden??

even though i dont know him, im fairly concerned for crunkaz. this drug sounds like satan. i was very tempted to try it but ill be avoiding it like herpes, thanks