• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pansexual, bi, gay or just full of shit

TMNI8s9.jpg

Eh. blondes aren't really my thing. If I'm going blonde, she has to be stunning like Margot Robbie.

I was not expecting repression in bluelight

So now a bunch of addicts to hard drugs cannot see a guy having sex with shemales? To clarify, teens are 18-20 years old and not children or youngers

Sad to see

Last edited:

That's where the mysterious blonde woman comes from

This means that when it comes to sex, society is so repressive that even addicts are moralists

Probably, people who have this mindset, it is not used to sex. I know, drugs are terrible for that

An advice: free oneself from the preconceptions and prejudices

No kidding and people need to stop reproducing. If it were up to me, the majority would be sterilized immediately.

you see, this is the corroboration what I have said. Like "men have fucked up my life and I don't have sex frequently" so that I will just spread my hate, sad.

No.

Your admitting to have sex with teenage boys WTF.........

So you made up your own definition of sexuality,admit to having sex with teenage boys and also sleep with SHEMALES..100% not Heterosexual and maybe a Pederast.:eek:

Your answer is ridiculous, so what's the problem? Define here the problem! the problem is you and your prejudices, only that. And, of course, like the aforementioned friend, you don't have sex with frequency, I can see, so just tell me, once per semester?

Jose you never said that in first post,so legal that helps .But your Definition of Heterosexual is wrong,the fact you sleep with young men and shemales makes you bisexual.

So you probably have noticed that english is not my mother tongue so that eventual mistakes in my communication need to be evaluated, firstly, under this perspective because for me teens and adolescents are synonyms and I don't see problem having sex with man like 18 years old, in my country is even legal, I am not PEDOPHILE, jesus christ!