• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pansexual, bi, gay or just full of shit

It was sarcasm bro :) Im most likely borderline too so I know how hard it is. Or Im just an sociopath idk, anyway I was just joking cause thats how I try to keep positive. :p

Ahh, then you are forgiven :p
Lack of a sense of self is extremely common in BPD and because that so many things about you, your personality, your preferances shift so much that being bisexual is very common. It's more like unstable-sexual for lack of a better word. Even your sexuality isn't always the same.

Not sure what kinda sick in the mind addicts you hang with but I'm yet to meet one.
The addicts I know are more inclined to cut your dick off if you don't hand over your cash than to be paid for sucking it.

Middle class junkies that read The Guardian are a strange bunch it seems.

Not that I know in person, but I've read about straight guys sucking dick or even taking it up the butt for money for either meth or heroin. I've read a lot of autobiographies by addict and they almost all do. Also, on documentaries and stuff like that they admit to it etc. It seems a lot more common in the US.

Heroin addiction can push you into doing almost anything. It's probably only a question of temperament and personality that decides if that "anything" involves more hurting other people or hurting yourself.

Heroin addiction can push you into doing almost anything.
And as I've said many times now I must be one unique person, I've done plenty of time in jail cells for theft from shops, got caught short with no cash & the dealer refuses to give credit till the next day etc etc...........with a decent habit then been forced to go into withdrawl & I 100% believe ALL addicts should stand on their own two feet. I firmly believe being well & truly sick builds the spirit & makes you truly understand addiction.

These moron addicts that go out sucking penis are pathetic & have no backbone, I have NO time or care for these kind of people.
Anyone that plays with heroin & cannot face upto their own actions is human waste, they dirty the term "junkie" & I call them round here "bag rats"

Many a time I've done a wk/end locked up in a jail cell due in court Monday with NOTHING & had to sweat/vomit/poo the opiates out of my system & not a single tear came down my eye or the concept of sucking penis into my mind.

I have no time for people who are so hateful and uncaring. As such I intend to spend no more of it talking to you.

And as I've said many times now I must be one unique person, I've done plenty of time in jail cells for theft from shops, got caught short with no cash & the dealer refuses to give credit till the next day etc etc...........with a decent habit then been forced to go into withdrawl & I 100% believe ALL addicts should stand on their own two feet. I firmly believe being well & truly sick builds the spirit & makes you truly understand addiction.

These moron addicts that go out sucking penis are pathetic & have no backbone, I have NO time or care for these kind of people.
Anyone that plays with heroin & cannot face upto their own actions is human waste, they dirty the term "junkie" & I call them round here "bag rats"

Many a time I've done a wk/end locked up in a jail cell due in court Monday with NOTHING & had to sweat/vomit/poo the opiates out of my system & not a single tear came down my eye or the concept of sucking penis into my mind.

True, i have been dopesick af and im an attractive girl so all my dealers would offer me a "trade" . I knocked 1 guy out and robbed him. Got my drugs and he was to scared of my uncle to say or do anything.
No matter how dope sick I have been i still have respect for my body.

I have no time for people who are so hateful and uncaring. As such I intend to spend no more of it talking to you.

How was he being hateful? I wouldn't suck dick for drugs either and it takes a special type of person to fuck for drugs. I guess I'm hateful as well.
Move along

True, i have been dopesick af and im an attractive girl so all my dealers would offer me a "trade" . I knocked 1 guy out and robbed him. Got my drugs and he was to scared of my uncle to say or do anything.

100% respect from me on that one, it serves him right for thinking he can have sex with you. I know so many dealers that try that stuff & sadly the women round here do it. I truly tip my hat to you Madam.

No matter how dope sick I have been i still have respect for my body.

QFT.

How was he being hateful? I wouldn't suck dick for drugs either and it takes a special type of person to fuck for drugs. I guess I'm hateful as well.
Move along

It's not hateful that you wouldn't do that, nor is it hateful to find it hard to imagine or understand why someone would.

It IS hateful to openly call such people pathetic and human waste. If you would say that I'd strongly suggest you not say it here given this is a drug support forum. It's bluelight a mission to provide support, which such comments most certainly aren't.

If I were a moderater for this part of the site, I would take action. But I'm not, so it's not my call.

254035a2-emp.jpg

I'll get you this for Xmas @Lucy20

Not that I know in person, but I've read about straight guys sucking dick or even taking it up the butt for money for either meth or heroin. I've read a lot of autobiographies by addict and they almost all do. Also, on documentaries and stuff like that they admit to it etc. It seems a lot more common in the US.

Throughout the years I've been here, I've read this sex and relationship forum a lot. I've lost count of how many threads have been about guys sucking dick and having gay sex while high on meth. It seems pretty common. I don't get it.
I figure if you're actually a straight male, a drug wouldn't make you go the gay way. Maybe those guys had gay tendencies to begin with. The meth lowered their inhibitions to give cock a try.

I'd strongly suggest you not say it here given this is a drug support forum. It's bluelight a mission to provide support, which such comments most certainly aren't.

Erm yes it is, where did it become wrong for a person to stand on their own two feet & face upto what they have caused?
All the addicts I've come across in 18 years I can count the ones I would trust on one hand, 99% would rob you, rob your house, your nan etc for a hit & that to me is damn wrong. Most heroin addicts are the scum of the earth, if the truth gets me banned so be it.

I've done more heroin than most yet never felt the need to break into a house, grab a bag from a old lady in her 80's etc & never will, that is low....really low.
If more people stood on their OWN two feet & faced upto their actions instead of having liberals wipe their tears the world would be a better place.

I'd rather be friends with a repentant thief and prostitute, than an unrepentant judgemental hater.

As I said I intend to spend no more time on this.

@JessFR

It's our right to free-speech, our gov gives, why would someone on internet just clapped their fingers and thought well to fuck with this? Since when? We have a right to judge, and I was an addict too, I fuckin stoled a kid phone for $ and more shit that i'm not afraid to discuss nor ashamed.

@JessFR

It's our right to free-speech, our gov gives, why would someone on internet just clapped their fingers and thought well to fuck with this? Since when? We have a right to judge, and I was an addict too, I fuckin stoled a kid phone for $ and more shit that i'm not afraid to discuss nor ashamed.

You have a right to your judgements, but you have zero right to free speech here. You have only as much free speech as the private owners of this site provide. Your first amendment rights don't apply in this circumstance.

Exactly what you can and can't say here however is not up to me. But I can tell you that by joining you agree to the bluelight user agreement, specifically that you will not.
  1. post or upload any content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason.

Do these owners pay my bills? Would they provide me a roof If I would be homeless? Where's the utopia now, my dear? Stop livin in your own world. We are not a utopia society. If you don't know by this age, where we live, then that it's your problem, not ours or mine.

@JessFR