Pages load incredibly slow if at all...

I am experiencing the same problem over the last two days in particular. All other sites are working as usual, yet BL is loading incredibly slowly. Just thought I would concur with the majority in this thread as of late.

Does this mean BL is gaining popularity with the masses?

Does this mean BL is gaining popularity with the masses?

Calling for Government regulation of Bluelight. It is now too big to fail. It would have too large of an impact on internet based social media. If Bluelight crashes there will be civil unrest, violence in the streets, we must act now!

^Well, you can comfort yourself in knowing it has been in a very democratic fashion been loading like shit for everyone. Hoptis, our engineer/administrator explained a few posts above here that is an usual high traffic situation associated with New Years Eve. Happy New Years :)

^Well, you can comfort yourself in knowing it has been in a very democratic fashion been loading like shit for everyone. Hoptis, our engineer/administrator explained a few posts above here that is an usual high traffic situation associated with New Years Eve. Happy New Years :)

awesome man good to hear!

now all i need to fix is jealous people who get upset when they find out what kind of narcotics i have because they cant have them haha.

happy new years

It's also because PillReports is getting hit pretty hard, but I'm not sure if the issue is as "democratic" as Enki mentions because I'm in Australia and every time I have accessed the site, even during periods where other people are getting timeouts in the last few days, I do not get the slow loading.

Anyone outside the US and UK experiencing the same problems? I'm guessing US evening/night times are the worst?

I would think there would be less traffic as most bluelighters are drug users and would be celebraiting with either heroin or MDMA or crack or whatever their DOC is.

^The biggest slow downs/heavy traffic were in the few days before NYE when many folks were going into research mode about their big plans, and they weren't necessarily members. Many MDMA topics return a Bluelight thread as their top result. The server isn't strained by members alone but by anyone accessing BL pages signed in or just passing through.

^The biggest slow downs/heavy traffic were in the few days before NYE when many folks were going into research mode about their big plans, and they weren't necessarily members. Many MDMA topics return a Bluelight thread as their top result. The server isn't strained by members alone but by anyone accessing BL pages signed in or just passing through.

Makes sense. That's a good thing I think. People trying to be safe and see 2011.

Anyone outside the US and UK experiencing the same problems? I'm guessing US evening/night times are the worst?

Yes sir, i find the worst time of day to access this site is around 6PM-11PM.

Some days it doesn't seem too bad, mostly on Fridays and weekends.

It got so annoying I stayed away for a few days, checked in here and there but didn't do my usual reading and posting. Seems ok at the moment.