• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OxyNEO Megathread - Anything and everything related to OxyNEO

If you don't chew them, you get about half strength 40-60 min after swallowing, and the other half around 5 hrs.
So if you have a neo 20mg, it'd be like taking 2 perks @ the hour mark, and another 2 at the 5 he mark. They come on slower and leave slower.
For a buzz and not pain control you'd be better served putting it in your mouth 5-10 min to soften, then chewing into mush, then swallowing.

So do any of these methods actually work for breaking the time release mechanism (oral or insufflated)?

edit: Just going to test it out myself. Threw a chopped up 20mg OxyNeo in at 350f. Took 4 minutes or so to go golden brown. I'm letting it sit in some Coca Cola right now, will update.

Update: Holy fuck, that actually worked. Normally putting cut up pieces of the pill in coca cola gels up for up to 12 hours. After cooking in the oven at 350f for 4.5 minutes it turned golden brown and dissolved in the coca cola within 10 minutes. It's also DEFINITELY instant release.

Are u saying that after u cooked them and soaked them there was no gel or gummy substance?

We Don't use SWIM over here and have you read the rules about inquiring about prices and going rates ? Regardless if you're intending to buy or sell. It is forbidden! Do a Google search ffs.

This would be a wonder med for me simply because, Hydrocodone helps the many kinds of pain that i deal with daily. ....AND IT HAS NO TYLENOL....Lortab...Lorcet....basically ANY medicine with APAP makes me SWELL REALLY BADLY.,,,,so FOR ME.... THIS DRUG WOULD BE A WONDER DRUG...IM still taking dame old OXYCODONE.....without the TYLENOL of course. ... But it doesn't help after being on it,for 9 years. ... No offense intended but NOT ALL OF US WHO ABUSED THESE TYPES OF DRUGS .....IN OUR PAST have continued. ....I haven't "abused oxy since 2015...AMD Bitrans Patch has PLAYED A HUGE ROLE IN HELPING,ME WITH THAT.

Hey,
Swim knows someone that was cleaning up their house, getting ready to move and while cleaning room got lucky and found 2 20mg cdn's and 1 half of an 80 cdn. The sikk first ones that were around before the neo's came in. <no price discussion> Swim thinks that's the one he may do himself lol

Would you please tell me what is a "cdn "???
Forgive my ignorance of abbreviations if,that is an abbreviation,for a drug??

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i'm going all the way back to codeine...i miss it's natural pure buzz.

Hydrocodone is good(along with dangerous amnts of apap mind you), but i find the synthetics(at least hydrocodone and morphone) give me a wierd smell in my nose(i snort dilaudid so its no mystery there, but i have never snorted hydrocodone so i have no clue why i smell good drugs when i pop em).

I wouldn't mind getting some abuse-detered oxy if thats all the doc would give me. I'd rather have hydromorph contin if they even make that in the u.s. tho

They do....it is called Opana.... However.,,the oral bioavailability of Dilaudid, Opana, Exalgo....any of,those is only about 10%....

Pure hydrocodone is very limited for it's pain killing properties for someone w/ most types of even moderate chronic pain...I'm sure most patients in this category will agree.
Most fans of this med' find it euphoric (for whatever reason) but for real pain, it is a real pain as a script'

Actually. I,have been on,oxycodone for over 9 years .....and I personally get MUCH MORE RELIEF. From hydrocodone. AND it last a good bit longer.

ok just gonna share my experiment with oxyneo 40mg, what i did was put on wipe off yellow coating with saliva and spit so tab was white, then i put on tinfoil and in convection oven at 250 Celsius for about 5-8min til it was brown and then cooled and pressed with pliers, then put tab in some apple cider vinegar...wait 5-10min , and wow, it completely dissolved! also did this same thing except with water and it did not dissolve.

Are you sure this works? So far this is the most in depth ?soda break Down? I?ve seen. I?m just nervous it might not work. I was gonna put 2 OP40s in there and pray to god nothing fucks up

As long as you like slimy Polyethylene Oxides like a gummy bear in a hot tub You're all set, though it's probably a little bit better than whittling away at it for half an hour or destroying 20% of it in the toaster oven..

Hi all. I have 80 mg oxyneos, but my tolerance is low. If I dissolve in soda and drink only 1/4 of the liquid, will I OD? My question really, is how can I bust up my 80s so I can take smaller amounts of the pill to accommodate my low tolerance?

While difficult, you can cut up the OP's with a pair of diagonal wire cutters (dikes). Even if you can only cut it in half, soaking one half then consuming half the liquid will come out at roughly 20mg and some of the time release stays intact so it's better than consuming 20 IR- immediate release. If you're still concerned then consume 1/4 of the liquid and give it a few hours.

It's nearly impossible to get an OP to release in an IR fashion without some serious mechanical & chemical manipulation.

Thanks. That helps a lot. I?ll try that. I tolerated 6 mg hydromorphone oral.. it didn?t do much for me.. so I?ll provably be ok.

Thanks. That helps a lot. I?ll try that. I tolerated 6 mg hydromorphone oral.. it didn?t do much for me.. so I?ll provably be ok.

Honestly you'll probably find it underwhelming, but that might be a good thing. 6mg Dilaudid should blow the doors off 20mg Oxy released over 4+/- hours. Something to remember is that 12 hour ER formulations don't release the API (active pharmaceutical ingredient) for 12 straight hours. If they did you'd feel it for 16 hours. 12 hour ER meds with short acting active ingredients (3-5 hrs) stop leeching at the 7-8 hour mark so by 12 hours you are in need of more, like another pill.

Honestly you'll probably find it underwhelming, but that might be a good thing. 6mg Dilaudid should blow the doors off 20mg Oxy released over 4+/- hours. Something to remember is that 12 hour ER formulations don't release the API (active pharmaceutical ingredient) for 12 straight hours. If they did you'd feel it for 16 hours. 12 hour ER meds with short acting active ingredients (3-5 hrs) stop leeching at the 7-8 hour mark so by 12 hours you are in need of more, like another pill.

Really. Should blow the doors off.. I recently came off 75 mg methadone. I was opiate free for roughly 10 days. Found some old oxy 10 mg IR and ate all 25 of them over 2-3 days. I then found the 80s and was afraid. Next was the dilly?s and I started with 2 mg which was nice. Then 4, then 6 was the sweet spot.

MY NEW QUESTION: I haven?t taken any opiates for 2-3 days. If I take 1 oxyneo concoction will I be dependent?

First time...is it a safe amount to rail IR 30mg OxyContin at once? Or is that a lot?!! Used opiates but never OXY, any advice re amounts? Thanks a lot