• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OxyNEO Megathread - Anything and everything related to OxyNEO

Well i'm okay with the fact i didn't get a response, the one in the soda can definitely worked it was hardly still a solid object at all when i poured it all in a glass. Fuck that crisping joke it's made up by cops who want people to waste their pills of abuse.

I think i'm going all the way back to codeine...i miss it's natural pure buzz.

Hydrocodone is good(along with dangerous amnts of apap mind you), but i find the synthetics(at least hydrocodone and morphone) give me a wierd smell in my nose(i snort dilaudid so its no mystery there, but i have never snorted hydrocodone so i have no clue why i smell good drugs when i pop em).

I wouldn't mind getting some abuse-detered oxy if thats all the doc would give me. I'd rather have hydromorph contin if they even make that in the u.s. tho

I feel horribly sorry for people that are still only able to get the oxyneo's :(
Im in ontario, canada and the generic brand of oxycontin has been available and on the streets for sale for at least 6months now. 99% of the time i see the APOTEC brand tabs, the new oxycontins are the same color's as the old ones, they have the brand's name printed on one side above the # of mg and OC on the other. theyre noticably bigger w/ more filler in them so i doubt they can be smoked like the old ones, though personally i never once tried that method... i thought it was some bs at first when hearing it until almost every oc user i know said the old oc's could infact be smoked - still i thought it was a big waste to even try it. I've removed the coating, broke the tab down to powder and snorted it everytime ive gotten my hands on the new generic oc's. they work the exact same as the old ones

I had some Pharmascience and Teva generic oxycontins and yeah they are a bit bigger than the old ones but you can just chew them away :)

Don't smoke pills bro, lol.

80 mg of oxycodone equates to 30 mg of hydromorphone if both are administered orally. I find the hydromorphone is a much better analgesic then oxy is but the withdrawals are much more intense IMO/E. though they are usually a lot shorter then oxy due to the lower half life of hydromorphone. But the real magic of hydromorphone is when it is administered I.v. If you we're prescribed oxycodone at 240 mg a day then you would get 3 30 mg hydromorph contin. One 30 mg hydromorph contin administered orally would equal 6 mg if it were I.v.ed so it has a pretty low bioavailability orally but you can make each pill last much longer. I have degenerative disc disease and just had a surgery last Monday removing 4 discs and doing vertebrae fuses in 3 spots and an artificial disc at L5-S1 but I still have another 2 surgeries left to do. I'm perscribed 60 mg of hydromorph Contin twice daily. A 30 equals 2 12's and a 6. So what I do is use a 6 mg cap and scale out 2 12's for my first shot and a 12 everyone after when I need it. So this gives me 10 12's a day but i never don't need that much so I never run out of pills before the end of the month. I recommend these to anyone over oxycodone. But when I graduate from school I probably will never wrote scripts for hydromorphone due to those facts haha

80 mg of oxycodone equates to 30 mg of hydromorphone if both are administered orally. I find the hydromorphone is a much better analgesic then oxy is but the withdrawals are much more intense IMO/E. though they are usually a lot shorter then oxy due to the lower half life of hydromorphone. But the real magic of hydromorphone is when it is administered I.v. If you we're prescribed oxycodone at 240 mg a day then you would get 3 30 mg hydromorph contin. One 30 mg hydromorph contin administered orally would equal 6 mg if it were I.v.ed so it has a pretty low bioavailability orally but you can make each pill last much longer. I have degenerative disc disease and just had a surgery last Monday removing 4 discs and doing vertebrae fuses in 3 spots and an artificial disc at L5-S1 but I still have another 2 surgeries left to do. I'm perscribed 60 mg of hydromorph Contin twice daily. A 30 equals 2 12's and a 6. So what I do is use a 6 mg cap and scale out 2 12's for my first shot and a 12 everyone after when I need it. So this gives me 10 12's a day but i never need that much so I never run out of pills before the end of the month. I recommend these to anyone over oxycodone. But when I graduate from school I probably will never wrote scripts for hydromorphone due to those facts haha. I start med school next year but I have to wonder if you will even be able to abuse hydromorph contin by the time I become a doctor.

what doage of hydromorph woul you suggest since im taking 240 mg oxy and a bunch of percs

80 mg of oxycodone equates to 30 mg of hydromorphone if both are administered orally. I find the hydromorphone is a much better analgesic then oxy is but the withdrawals are much more intense IMO/E. though they are usually a lot shorter then oxy due to the lower half life of hydromorphone. But the real magic of hydromorphone is when it is administered I.v. If you we're prescribed oxycodone at 240 mg a day then you would get 3 30 mg hydromorph contin. One 30 mg hydromorph contin administered orally would equal 6 mg if it were I.v.ed so it has a pretty low bioavailability orally but you can make each pill last much longer. I have degenerative disc disease and just had a surgery last Monday removing 4 discs and doing vertebrae fuses in 3 spots and an artificial disc at L5-S1 but I still have another 2 surgeries left to do. I'm perscribed 60 mg of hydromorph Contin twice daily. A 30 equals 2 12's and a 6. So what I do is use a 6 mg cap and scale out 2 12's for my first shot and a 12 everyone after when I need it. So this gives me 10 12's a day but i never need that much so I never run out of pills before the end of the month. I recommend these to anyone over oxycodone. But when I graduate from school I probably will never write scripts for hydromorphone due to those facts haha. I start med school next year but I have to wonder if you will even be able to abuse hydromorph contin by the time I become a doctor.

I think i'm going all the way back to codeine...i miss it's natural pure buzz.

Hydrocodone is good(along with dangerous amnts of apap mind you), but i find the synthetics(at least hydrocodone and morphone) give me a wierd smell in my nose(i snort dilaudid so its no mystery there, but i have never snorted hydrocodone so i have no clue why i smell good drugs when i pop em).

I wouldn't mind getting some abuse-detered oxy if thats all the doc would give me. I'd rather have hydromorph contin if they even make that in the u.s. tho
They don't market hydromorph contin in the states. They used to be palladone but apparently there was a flaw in them so they discontinued them years ago. I guess if you drank alcohol after taking them it messed up the time release and let's all the hydro out at once so it's only 1, 2, 4, and 8's for Americans!

I use a razor blade and cut the pill into very thin slices. It takes no time at all for your stomach to go through them. Obviously, this is for oral use.

This question is for CANADIANS /

Does anyone know if roxycodone will be available in canada anytime in the future ? Ive heard that there are going to be a couple different narcotics released in canada, i heard 1 was goin to be a hydrocodone tab.. not sure..

anyone that knows, please let me know :) thanks. I would KILL for ur damn american roxys... Oxycodone is the shit... prob is i have to take 30 x 5mg oxycodone/325mg apap (PERCs) to get a decent buzz.. the thought of a 30mg oxycodone tab... ohh man

We have OXY IR's and Supeudols here (latter made by Sandoz) for IR Oxy. They are 5,10 and 20mg. The very desirable ones are the white 20mg "footballs", roxane labs does not do business in canada.

But in all honesty the best instant release pills in canada are Dilaudid brand 4/8mg and Statex (Morphine IR), they go up to 50mg, people might talk shit about oral morphine but even me who has quite the tolerance gets off from 100mg of morphine IR, i like the long calm sleep it puts me into.

So do any of these methods actually work for breaking the time release mechanism (oral or insufflated)?

edit: Just going to test it out myself. Threw a chopped up 20mg OxyNeo in at 350f. Took 4 minutes or so to go golden brown. I'm letting it sit in some Coca Cola right now, will update.

Update: Holy fuck, that actually worked. Normally putting cut up pieces of the pill in coca cola gels up for up to 12 hours. After cooking in the oven at 350f for 4.5 minutes it turned golden brown and dissolved in the coca cola within 10 minutes. It's also DEFINITELY instant release.

Last edited:
My buddy has been addicted to oxy contins and switched to hydro morph contin.
He says they are much better.. Only prob is that your tolerance builds so fast!! Next thing u know u up to 5 18 mg pills a day.
But they are very potent... Also the w/d are pretty crazy. He has got off both but says they Are pretty good until your sick

My buddy has been addicted to oxy contins and switched to hydro morph contin.
He says they are much better.. Only prob is that your tolerance builds so fast!! Next thing u know u up to 5 18 mg pills a day.
But they are very potent... Also the w/d are pretty crazy. He has got off both but says they Are pretty good until your sick
When u Iv that stuff man hold on to your seat!

I use the soak method but what I do is cut up the pills very small and drop in water. Then I put in vitamin c which is basically asorbic acid. I let this sit overnight and you are left with a few blobs but the smaller you cut it the fewer blobs you have. What is left is a milky water that is pretty much oxyh2o lol. From this point you can either drink since oxy is so bioavailable orally or you can plug. Whatever suits your fancy. I dont iv so I can't comment if this works for this method bit I will say that 80-90% of the time release is beaten. I have used this method many times with satisfaction. The only caution I'll give is to use a good bit of water like 100ml otherwise the blobs will absorb it all and you won't have enough soak time. Because of the amount of water needed maybe this isn't a good way to iv. I just ran into that problem with just an oral syringe worth and had to end up adding more water. And that was with 2 20mg neos

Last edited:
Softdrinks work better at getting those buggers to melt into blobs faster, 6 hours is good enough, mimics stomach digestion to a degree.

Although....my friend has a script for PMS-Oxycodone CR 60mg. God Bless that Health Minister that knew her shit before Emperor Harper tossed her out from her job who just followed the law when allowing 8 or so companies to make generic oxycontins. Those crush with a lighter without even trying hard. This would mean good times for me usually, but i'm on suboxone now....the whole OxyNeo fiasco is the reason I went to IV dilaudid and HM Contins (not worth eating them for the price...). When Oxycontin was pulled, my guy stopped also having OXY IR's/Supeudols...although those were never removed. So I ended up on methadone and now Suboxone maintenance, with a tolerance shot way up from the Sub...the day after I left my 6 day inpatient, the market was opened by Health Canada for generic Oxycontins.

Talk about the universe laughing at you. (unlike many, I just ate my oxycodone, no matter what form, not only is it the most efficient way of using it, you don't get track marks and scars from it, it's just unnessecesary to snort it, IV it, or god helps us, smoke them like I read so many times some people were doing).

And I was satisfied with a couple crushed 10mg oxycontins or a 20mg Oxy IR, for the longest time, I kept it medicinal, because I truly need something strong, unfortunately.

Now the dose of suboxone I need to take is equal to 39mg of hydromorphone IV'd, receptor-activity wise) - 12mg. I curse the day I decided to ditch methadone for this, I'll probably go back on methadone next month, I metabolize bupe much faster than normal and no I'm not raising the dose.
39mg of hydromorphone IV'd....I never even dared to go there, at least in one shot, before I brought my broken body and wallet to the rehab clinic. The most I did was 20mg and it was after not using suboxone for 2 days, and I didn't get any of that sweet rush, just a massive sedated state and respiratory depression so deep I had to use my bronchodilatators and theophyline pills for asthma, which I rarely need these days since I quit smoking cigarettes (the only positive thing I did to my body in a long time).

Wow, much rant, very wordy...sorry bout that.

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone that is a legitimate chronic pain patient and that was using their OxyContin taken as directed. Do you people notice any difference in the OxyNEO and OxyContin CDN versions?
Like do you guys find that the OxyNEO releases even slower than the OxyContin? I think it does, because I find it lasts into the next day if you take it at night sometimes. Anyway, they are not solving the war on drugs or anything by switching the OC's in the states to the OP's and in Canada by switching from OC CDN to ON. If anything, its going to cause greater addiction and dependency and also can kill people just as much as it could before. Stupid, very stupid. I'm not just saying this because I am a junkie. Yes I admit I am a junkie, but I do have some legitimate chronic pain as well pin my neck, and chronic headaches I've been dealing with, and I think it has to do with a car accident I had about 7 years ago or so.
[
Also there is no"oxycontin" any more.....it has been replaced with oxyneo, they switched they way it is made to try to prevent people from crushing it for snorting and shooting. I think that was a great idea.

Last edited:
I have just in the past year chronic pain from a massive hypoxic stroke. I was on percocets 4 X a day and they didn't take all the pain away. I have now switched to oxyneos 20mg X a day and love them. After the first of the morning ones kick in I have no pain, even when I take the 8 1/2 hours later. And it's nice that they don't get you high. Thant's the difference between oxycontin and oxyneos.

I'm a mentel health nurse and the change is great, if people are stupid enough to want to break oxyneos down and shoot them it's not Health Canada's problem, as we have free health care so addicted people should get the help they need as a inpaitent at a hospital. You will never detox cold turkey, it's medically supervised. And I think once people gat clean, it's moronic to start the self destructive behavior again.

So, a couple days ago, I fell asleep with half a Neo in my cheek. When I woke up, the plastic had dissolved so all that was left was a very thin layer of a slightly thick substance, kind of like phlegm. Gross I know.

but just got me thinking, it's gross but the best way to defeat the time release would be to let it sit overnight, say in a shot glass with a bit of your saliva. I wouldn't want to have to drink that in the morning though. ?

You ever do a CWE to vicodins? If you have, then you know what kind of high basically pure hydro gives off. Imo, pure hydro is better than pure oxy........
Agree the purer hydro seem to
killl pain betternd I def get that nice warm feeling ib myvtummy which I love.And also will make u nod more so than oxy

I was on oxyneos 80 mg Tabs which don't work that great take forever to start working and don't take much pain away..I switched to APO oxycodone cr 80 mg tabs .they start working in 10-15 minutes and bring my pain level down to a 2 on the pain scale.what a difference..

Ive tried searching for people's experiences with the oxyneos and haven't had much luck finding what information I'm looking for, I hope this is an appropriate place to ask. Most posts discuss ways to beat the slow release etc. I just want to know what effects they have when taken orally simply as they are. My experience is mostly with Percocet and I take a few to feel a good buzz. How does the oxyneo compare to that without any tampering? Does it give any buzz at all and at how many mg?